Merry Marry

Mind Over Matter (Kyungsoo's POV)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Today is the last day, everyone.

Dewy Sweets cake slash bake shop – cause I am not quite sure how to really call it since for me, it’s the same, right? Or not? Well – has almost reached its finality. All that’s left to do is to clean around WHICH I am unfortunately doing alone right now.

Why?

First, Soomi had to leave because my wife asked her to come along to buy gifts and of course I didn’t have a choice but to let her. Then second, I am actually supposed to be cleaning with Baekhyun and Hana right now but for some reasons I caught them fooling around outside earlier and apparently they ended up escaping when I scolded them. I mean who throws snowballs at each other and at their ages? It was so childish, if you only saw it yourselves.

It was so irritating—oh, speaking of the devils. They are here now. What a timing. I was just about to vitiate their souls even more.

“Are you two ready to help me now?” I let the broom lean by my waist for a while as I glare at them. “Yeah sure, we’ll leave by around six I have to pick my daughter up from her grandmother.” Baekhyun speaks while walking to the counter. “WE? You mean the two of you? No, Hana will clean with me. It’s the final day.” I tell and Baekhyun made a quick U-turn while having his scrutinizing look. Hana on the other hand just signaled and point to the office, without any word she walked to that area perhaps to clean there. “What?” I ask and Baekhyun walk over to me immediately.

“Yah, don’t spoil this one. Just let this one go, please.” He pleads like a lunatic. I respond with my arched eyebrow. “Why should I?” I ask and he messed his hair up, I do not know why he did that. “Geez, Kyungsoo it’s not like you haven’t gone through this. I am taking this as a big chance, she offered a help to accompany Gaeul buy gifts. Do you know what that means?” He muffles excitedly. “Well. . . it probably means she adores your daughter. Quote-unquote, your daughter. I adore your daughter too, she’s cute and I don’t have a daughter.” I answer and he gave me that angry glare.

“Please, Kyungsoo. I know you understand me. This is love. Please.” He pleads again while clasping his hands together. “When I was dating my wife, I didn’t interrupt her on her work. I only made sure to always visit her at home, everyday.  Why don’t you just do that.” I answer back. “Oh really now. Where her work’s at?” He asks with this -_- face. “At home.” I answer and automatically regret it.

Oh, right.

“B-but not anymore. . . See, she has a bake shop now an—“Don’t defend yourself. I know you understand me. You know how it feels to be on this desperate state especially when you aren’t together yet but you know you have a chance. You have felt it, right?” He asks. “I didn’t get desperate. I just got sick, it’s a physical phenomenon different from desperation so—“Agh! Kyungsoo just let her go with me, please!” he cuts me off and holds me on the shoulders, shaking me back and forth. I stare at him seriously before shrugging his hands off.

I’m just irritating him for fun.

I don’t really have a plan to really stop them.

Good Lord, it’s the holidays, I am not that cruel.

“Since it’s Christmas.” I answer and his eyes lit up. “Oh my god, I love you.” He tells and suddenly hugs me so tight and even lifted me up. My eyes widen in bewilderment and quickly jump away from him. “ HOW DARE YOU??”  I shout and he just laughs while winking. With his now happy state, he skips towards a corner and begins cleaning up like nothing happened. “I swear it didn’t feel good. You’re disgusting. Do that again and I will murder you without any lead. Your death won’t ever attain justice.” I answer back. “Eyy~ you love me too? Thank you pengu~~” he suddenly chants using my wife’s nickname for me. “You are sick.” I tell and stomp my feet to the other side to continue cleaning.

Seems like I’m going to be all-nighters here to clean and check everything.

If we could only switch bodies, you’d know how nerve-wrecking this is.

This is my other half’s lifetime dream and I am presenting to her tomorrow at midnight, Christmas Eve.

It is something that will forever stay in her mind, I want it to be there nicely and beautifully. . .

 

_ _ _

 

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SON ON CHRISTMAS EVE.”

I glare down at my wife who was currently laughing out loud on the bed while rolling. My son on the other hand looked very happy while holding onto this eyesore cap. “Yah~ see, he likes it!” Iseul exclaims and I just slap her lightly on the thighs signaling her to pull herself up together. She sits up and stifles a laugh again while looking at our son. “You like it right?” She asks and Good Lord, Do Yohan, my superior son, just nodded.

I cannot believe this.

Iseul hugs me on the waist while burying her face on my tummy area, she begins sniggering hard again. I know for a fact that she finds this fashion quite unnecessary too. “Yah, at least dismiss the cap idea, this is so—ugh, I’m getting sick.” I move away from her and lifted my son up. “Yohan-ah, Appa will take the cap okay?” I ask nicely. “Appa like cap?” he asks. “Yes, sweetie. Appa will wear it instead.” Iseul grins and I glare down at her. “No—“Appa wear cap~” Yohan excitedly tells.

I am so dead.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter