Moody Pengu

Mind Over Matter (Kyungsoo's POV)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After washing up, I go out of the bathroom with only my boxers and a towel hung on my shoulders. I was welcomed by my wife who was lying down sideways on the bed, facing my direction. Such position gave me a nice look of her curves. “Yohan’s asleep now, honey.” She coos while patting the bed. “I’m kind of sleepy to be honest. I’m not saying you don’t look attractive at that angle though.” I explain immediately as I walk over to the bed.

I crawl towards her and settle on top of her while supporting myself with my hands placed on either sides of her head. “So what are you doing on top of me right now then?” She asks with a prideful smirk. I simply smile down to her and shove her bangs away so I could see her face completely. “I am giving you a chance to admire my face closely. And realize I am so much more than that Byun Baekhyun.” I answer and even tilt my head like a dog.

But I don’t look like a dog. Just. . . just the action.

“Yah, when did I say you were less?” She scoffs and hugs me on the neck. “Maybe. . . his body’s nicer but just a bi—“Yah.” I call and grab her hand to drag it down to my arms. “Feel that? They are hard too. And this. Feel the hardness?” I then grab her hand to my tummy. “They—“Because they’re full. With my pasta and cake.” She cuts and pinches my tummy skin.

I frown and give her a side glare.

“So let’s get your body working, hm?” She then asks and her hands begin roaming around my broad shoulders. I shake my head. “No, don’t want to.” I answer and lift my head away when she tries kissing me. “Yah~” She whines and lifts her head to kiss me again but I only bury my face on her neck. “Let’s sleep now.” I muffle on her skin and move my body lower to hug her, but I stay on top. “Yah, do you know how heavy you are for me?” Iseul laughs but hugs me back.

“I like my new bed.” I mumble and chuckle when she begins creating whiny sounds. Our bodies shift and she is now on top. I didn’t let go of her waist when she tries getting off. “Yah~ I need to wash up too. I smell like kitchen.” She mutters and slaps my arms. “Why’s my bed speaking.” I mutter and turn our bodies sideways and sling my legs over her. “Ahh! Yah. . .” Iseul begins whining for real. “It’s not funny anymore, you’re heavy—Kyungsoo. . .” She hisses and hearing her irritated tone, I finally let go.

“You’re such a kill-joy. I was starting to enjoy it.” I mutter and she lifts herself up to sit and slaps my tummy like a kid before getting off the bed. “Iseul-ah, you don’t want to cuddle?” I ask playfully and she only gave me a cute side glare as she walks to the door of the bathroom. “It’s not cuddling, it’s crashing me.” She tells before entering.

I shake my head in amusement as I watch my sulky wife enter the bathroom.

Not feeling sleepy yet, I stand up and walk out of the room. I went to my son’s. I made my every move soft and quiet as I enter. His lava lamps gave me dim light to be able to see his peaceful state on his tiny bed. I kneel down beside it, right on the furry carpeted floor. He’s hugging his favorite rabbit toy like his life depended on it. I smile as I reach my free hand to his hair and him.

“You sleep like your mother. Every single morning that I wake up, your mom is latching on me like this.” I mutter to myself and chuckle. I lean down and plant a lingering kiss on his head then down to his lips. “Love you, son.” I mutter before kneeling straight again. I tuck him more properly under his blanket before standing up.

I walk out of the room and went to the kitchen next.

I feel like having coffee. I begin heating water when Iseul came. Her hair was tied in a high bun and her face is now fresh and clean. She’s now wearing her comfortable oversized shirt which was actually my old shirt and her thick and comfy sweatpants. “Coffee? How will you be able to sleep? Aish. . .” She hisses and walks toward me. “Do you want to?” I ask and watch her turn to the fridge instead. “Nah, I’ll have milk.” She said and takes out the carton of milk.

“Iseul-ah.” I call and lean on the counter top while folding my arms. She pours herself some milk on a glass and turns to me. “Who’s your first love?” I ask out of curiosity. “First love?” She asks and moves close to me until we’re side by side. She hugs the glass of water out with her hands and looks into space. “I believe the first love, I mean not just the first crush or puppy love. . . I think it was during my second year of high school.” She answers with her growing smile.

“His name is Go Junhyeong. He’s my senior. He’s the valedictorian of his batch and I even went to their graduation ceremony because he did a speech.” She tells wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter