Kids These Days

Mind Over Matter (Kyungsoo's POV)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Are you really going home now? Can’t you stay a bit longer?”

I try to supress the urge to grin as Iseul tackles me on the waist when I tried to get out of her condominium. Right after showering, I put on the same clothes from last night and head out. “I need to change. See, my clothes they—“Eeeh~ You still smell nice.” She muffles and buries her face on my neck which made the hairs on my back stand up. “Iseul, I have a class later at eleven and then I hav—yah. . .” I end up chuckling now when she starts giving feather kisses on my neck.

Is her drive still on from last night?

It’s not a bad thing but. . . it’s hard to turn mine off if hers is .

“I want to hug you all day~” She grins like a kid and looks up to me with a grin. That made me smile as I grab her face with both of my hands. “Love you. . .” She muffles and without responding, I lean down and press my lips down to hers. Every scene from last night is still so clear in my head and if I would be asked, I would want to stick to her all day as well but I have work.

I will soon be away from my classes once the research starts and so I am giving my students every lessons that I could give.

Some of them are actually complaining already because of my everyday examinations right after every discussion.

But who cares, they go to me to learn and so they need to learn. I am not being paid for nothing.

“I love you so much. . .” Iseul muffles in the kiss again and pull away only to tiptoe and hug me on the neck. Love making really does wonders in a relationship huh? She’s been much clingier than she already is. “How long is this reaction time huh?” I joke and she slaps my back lightly. “I would never forget last night.” She mutters before giggling like a shy kid. “What to do? Would you never forget it every time we do it from now on then?” I ask.

She pulls her head away just enough for her to look at me. She grins excessively and nods. “You are one female.” I tell. “Yah.” She pinched my tummy. “You made me wait for one year not even knowing you were that good. And. . . uhm well. . . the—you know—made me feel like it’s my first time.” She muffles while fiddling with the cloth of my shirt.

“Why? Is it big?” I ask and her eyes widen while looking back at me. “What?” I add casually when she reacted like that. “Don’t worry, you’re big too.” I add with a cheeky smile and she gave me a much even shocked face. I glance down to her chest area and she got it right away. “Y-yah. . .” She buries her face on my chest while squealing in an embarrassed way.

“I love you.” I just mutter before hugging her on the neck and plant a light kiss on her head. “Could you go home here again later?” She muffles before looking up from my chest again. I look down and plant another peck on her lips. “I’ll see what I can do. I might go home late because I’ll be in the lab.” I answer. She gives me a nod but she was pouting.

“Yah~ we can’t always do that.” I muffle and she frowns. “I didn’t mean it like that. I just want to be near you.” She answers back which made me smile. “Alright, I’ll text you later if I can go here.” I reassure her before finally grabbing the knob behind me and I push the door open. She still didn’t let go that made me drag her out along. “Iseul-ah, let go now. I need to go.” I mutter in between chuckles.

“I will miss you~” She mutters and buries her face on my neck again which made me flinch while shivering a little. “Yah, Iseul—we can cuddle later. Yah~ Iseul, make love isn’t everyday but we can cudd—“EHEM!” We both jump away from each other when we hear a loud familisr voice. When we both turned, it was Shin Hana.

Good Lord—why of all times.

Why of all people.

“What is this? What did I hear? What happened what what what?” Hana asks while circling around us. “What are you doing here?” I interrogate back. “Why?? Just because you’re about to be her husband? Husbands can be divorced, best friends can’t. Why, can’t I visit her for no reason??” She nags and I just roll my eyes. “What brings you here? And why so moody early in the morning?” Iseul chuckles and moves close to Hana giving her a light hug.

“No—just. . . Hanbin and I fought. Just that.” She mutters. “Psh, I told you break up with him. He doesn’t feel nice to me.” I in but Hana only glared at me. “Am I talking to you??” She asks. “I’ve been seeing him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter