Readily Implausible [Part 1]

Mind Over Matter (Kyungsoo's POV)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Who is it?”

Is she asking as if she doesn’t know what time I am going to arrive back? I also texted her that I’m already on my way, didn’t she read it? “Me.” I lazily answer while leaning on the door frame. Once the door opened, a dim sight welcomed me. I look around and I could barely see my fiancée’s face clearly. Tsk, I need to continue reading later. “Have you called the maintenance?” I ask as I go in. “N-no, there isn’t any problem at all.” She tells which made me sigh in relief. So I walk straight towards the switches.

“I just want to—no, don’t open that!” She suddenly exclaims before I could press on the switches. I turn to her with a puzzled look. “Why?” I ask. “Nothing, just. . . don’t you like it?” She suddenly asks and I raise a brow while looking around. What’s to like about this? It’s dark and I can’t see her clearly, it’s no fun. The only thing I pretty much accept in this kind of atmosphere was the scent, it smells like her perfume but still, I am fighting on that this isn’t good. “What do you think?” She asks while heaving a sigh like she couldn’t breathe properly.

If she doesn’t like the smell why is she doing this then?

“It’s kind of spooky.” I answer truthfully while nodding. I walk to the couch and she trails behind. “Oh. . . is it? Don’t you think. . . it’s kind of romantic?” She asks and I just shrug my shoulders while chuckling. Romantic? Is she for real? I can’t even see her, how can it be romantic? I sit down and look up to her, she was standing right across me while clasping her hands together. “In what way?” I decide to ask and maybe get her point later on.

“In. . . uhm, well.” She looks around timidly. Seriously, what is wrong with her? I bet even she doesn’t find this romantic at all. “The candles. . . the scent, right?” She answers after quite some time of pause. I look around the place. I also noticed the very soft, barely hearable music on the background. “I do smell you all around, it smells like you.” I give one small bit of reason it can be romantic just for her sake. “Which what makes it spooky?” I couldn’t help but to add because it’s really spooky for me because it’s dark and it smells like her.

“Why?” She asks with a frown.

“Because I can’t even see you clearly, it’s like you’re a ghost and I don’t even believe in such.” I explain and remove my suit because somehow, I am starting to feel hot. She closed all the windows as well. I am now wondering if she has a migraine. If she has, this scent isn’t helping at all. She should take a rest and go to her room if that is the case. “Kyungsoo, I want to show you something.” She then speaks making me turn from the window back to her. I see her clutching onto something on her dress but it was dark so I am not fairly sure. “What is it? At least turn the lights on first if you want to show me something.” I tell.

Then I hear a soft sound of cloth falling on the floor. “What is it?” I ask while blinking up to her, trying to see her face clearly. I am not sure since when have I gone night blind but I didn’t bring my other glasses nor my contacts, I only have my reading glasses. “ this, Kyungsoo. Don’t just look at my eyes, look at my body will you?!” She suddenly exclaims which made me flinch. I twitch my eyes making them half-opened but that is how I see more clearly. My eyebrows are meeting at the center as I look closely.

Is she—wait—what is she—is that—what. . .

She’s wearing something really short and I could see her bare arms too. She closed the windows and now she’d wear thin clothes? She is a very weird human. So her cardigan was the one which fell. “Your cardigan, I think you should pick it up.” I answer and point down to it. And also, she should just open the windows.

Just then, she suddenly walks closer to me and that’s when I realize HOW THIN her clothes were. I am not even being humorous right now, it was really thin and very little. Very little amount of cloth to cover her body—why is she—this is so uncalled-for.

I unknowingly back away as I almost met face to face with her tummy area when she went near. She suddenly kneels down in front of me and my eyes widen to see a small line creating on the center of her chest area—which we call the cleavage. “Kyungsoo, le—“ I quickly put my palms inches away from my eyes to refrain myself from seeing such sight. I am not impolite to let myself see that without her permission.

But to be really honest, she had nice. . . uhm. . . those.

“What the hell are you doing?” She asks and hit my hand down. That gave me a sight of her. . . those. . . again and I had the urge to stare at them. So I grab a throw pillow this time and covered her chest with it. “What do you want to show me?” I ask now with my calm self since I can only see her face closely. “hat I wanted to show you is the one you’re covering right now, brilliant .” She hisses.

Oh. . .

She stands up again and suddenly kneels down in between my thighs on the couch. Riding me like she was a kid. That made me gulp hard now. She wraps her arms around my neck which made our faces inches apart. “I want you, do you want me too?” She hushes and a feel a lump on my throat. No, please I hope I am not misunderstanding but. . . wait—what if I am and I will look like a fool later on. “Sorry—what? Would you mind elaborating a little bit more? I jus—“I want to have with you. Do you want to have with me too?” She cuts me off.

Oh. . .

So that’s why. . .

I feel my system slowly calming down as I give her a meek smile.

She wants to take the next stage now. . . now this is what I find romantic. Not her touch, not how she looks, not how she is hovering on my body like what she is doing right now – but the fact her level of love for me is ready to give herself now. It touched my heart really bad. To be really honestly, I was only waiting for her. “What?” She murmurs hesitantly and I feel her grip on my shirt at the back tightening. “Very well. . . please get off of me.” I tell. She was blinking har

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter