Marriage Is

Mind Over Matter (Kyungsoo's POV)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sit in our couch while waiting patiently.

As soon as we got home, Iseul went straight to the bedroom to put the sleeping Yohan to bed.

But despite my patience, I could already feel my pants tightening from the thought alone.

The thought that I’ll feel her again after months of abstinence.

And only a few minutes of wait, the door finally opens. I gulp as soon as I see my wife coming out of the door. I don’t know what was so wrong with her but she already had her top all bare and the only clothing that was left of hers was her underwear. Her s were so. . . huge. I cannot explain how. . . how nice they look in my eyes right now. I initially planned to avoid it because I didn’t want any trouble, she’s lactating and that will be embarrassing for her.

But if I continue such plan. . . I feel like it’s a death sentence not to touch them.

At least TOUCH THEM. I am not asking for more.

Maybe I am indeed the type of man who likes that part of women the best. What’s different is that, I don’t really check other women’s chest. . . just my wife. So I don’t really know too. “Are you ready, big boy?~” Iseul’s impish tone woke me up from my short trance. I didn’t even realize she was already standing right in front of me, her glorious chest right before my eyes. “T-they really. . . augmented in size.” I muffle and fiddle with my fingers.

“I know right? Yohannie has a lot in store.” Iseul chuckles before kneeling right before the couch on either side of my lap, eventually riding me. I immediately held onto her waist while my other hand reaches up to her face. “I really missed you.” I mutter before pulling her head lower until our lips touched. I swiftly shift her body down the couch with me on top and she squeals in surprise. “Sshh. . .” I hold my grin as I cover .

Yohan might wake up.

She sniggers while nodding. “Let’s not waste time, ne? I’m already hard.” I hush before removing my shirt. As we continue kissing, my hands begin massaging her large chest gently. I don’t want to make it too hard, just enough to make her moan and stimulated. I move my mouth lower to her jawline down to her neck, biting her smooth white skin. I let my tongue run across her skin down to her . She arches her back at the sensation while holding onto the locks of my hair. I made sure to make it very gentle for her.

Although I still had quite a taste of her milk. . .

So that was my cue to stop with my self-indulge and just move my lips down to her abdomen. It’s flat again although she has formed stretchmarks. “ugly, right?” She asks while chuckling. I shake my head and instead kiss her tummy’s skin like it was her lips. She worked hard, I can’t even imagine my body adjusting that much just like how hers did just for our baby to fit into her pea-sized body.

Every time I think of it, I become really thankful of her.

“Don’t worry, I’ll buy the cream which can remove stretchmarks. It will be smooth and nice-looking again.” She tells. I crawl back to meet eyes with her and I trace my fingers softly on her cheeks. “Does having stretchmarks make you a different person?” I ask. “N-no. . . Just. . . of course, it’s not good in the eyes. You’re a guy, you won’t like it. And—“ I didn’t let her finish and just pinch her top and bottom lips together to shut her up. “Yes I am a guy. A married guy. This body underneath me is my wife’s. I love it just right and it’s perfect.” I say before letting go of her lips.

“You’ve been really sweet lately.” Iseul muffles with her growing smile. “When was I not?” I ask and brush our lips together. “Tch. You know how much hard work I had to put up to keep you, Mr. Smarty Pengu.” She tells and hugs my neck. “You know I believe. . . both of us change every single day. All people change unnoticed every single day which makes us human. Do you know that eighty-perc—“Ne ne ne~ I understand, professor. Let’s get this started.” She cuts me off with a hiss which made me smile.

So I didn’t hesitate anymore and pull her underwear down.

She lifts himself up and pushes me instead into a sitting position. She leans down and unbuckled my pants right away. She was giving me that ‘hungry’ look as she pulls my boxers down. She always looks like this whenever she would do this—And! She starts doing it. Good lord, up until now, she still hasn’t learned how to warn me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter