Touché

Mind Over Matter (Kyungsoo's POV)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Iseul.”

I call my wife who was facing the mirror right now. I am on our bed while doing some work papers on my laptop. “Hm?” She turns around while tying her hair in a bun. I look at her direction and smile. She’s starting to show a bump now and I called her just to look at it from afar. “Are you hungry? Do you want some snacks?” She asks. After finishing her hair, she walks to me in a funny way while holding on her back. “I cleaned the kitchen, so tiring.” She sighs before flopping down the bed. “Yah, didn’t I tell you to slow down on the cleaning?” I remind while frowning at her.

“Then who will? You’re at work earlier.” She answers and lies down. She turns sideways being face-to-face with my feet but she didn’t mind at all, she even held on and massaged them with her fingers. I just let her do so since it feels nice. “Yes I am aware of that. It’s not like I won’t come home. You should have left the workload in here until I arrive back.” I tell and this time, I put my laptop down and move much closer to her.

“Are you in the mood? You want some job?” She asks and her fingers begin tracing on my thigh, moving it up to my crotch but I held her hand down. “No, I am scolding you, don’t avert my attention.” I hiss and she pulls away with a big pout. “I said I want to go out and shop, you won’t let me.” She muffles. “What—we just shopped the other day right? You bought a lot of new clothes.” I tell as a matter of fact.

“That’s different. It’s not fun. You’re there.” She grunts and my eyes bulge out. “I mean, shopping is for girls. Shopping is best with Soomi and Hana, okay? I wanted the attention you gave me that day but the shopping, ugh no-no.” She adds and sits up again. “What did I do again?” I ask and fold my arms. “I barely picked the clothes I wanted, I ended up with the clothes you wanted me to wear.” She hisses loudly while having her most irritated face.

Do Kyungsoo, relax.

You shall be understanding.

Relax. . .

“Dear, the clothes you liked are not appropriate for your state. You are a pregnant wife and you want to wear dresses that are too thin.” I tell and her face darkened. “So I am not thin? I’m not thin anymore so it doesn’t suit me, is that it??” She asks. “I said the clothes were thin, not—“That’s the same! I hate you.” She shouts with her about-to-cry face before standing up. She dashes out of the room like a sulky child.

I immediately get off the bed and chase her out.

When I got out, I saw her scooting down the fridge. She brings out the gallon of ice cream and grabbed a spoon. She places the gallon right on the counter top and opens it. Not minding to get an ice cream cup anymore, she eats straight from the container. It made me smile as I lean on the entrance frame of the kitchen. “Yummy?” I ask and she looks up while chewing.

She still had a big frown on but she gives me a nod.

I actually brought that gallon of ice cream home.

I simply watch her eat.

“May I have some?” I ask and she shakes her head right away. I chuckle and begin walking her way. As soon as I arrive near her, I bend down the counter top and place my elbows on its edges. “Ah~” I open my mouth but she just turns the spoon away and scrunches her nose. “Yah, I bought that.” I softly laugh in disbelief while I try to turn her body back to me. “Finders keepers.” She murmurs while chewing. I move right behind her instead and hold on her hips.

“So greedy. Is baby that hungry?” I ask and her baby bump while burying my lips on the crook of her neck. She turns her head to look at me. She has a cream on the side of her lips and I kiss it away with my own. I my lips while grinning which made her roll her eyes while chuckling. “Indeed, it’s yummy. Can I have some?” I ask and she yaps in a complaining way when I tried grabbing the spoon.

I grab her shoulders and made her turn to me. “Why?” She grunts but she was blinking rapidly as I move closer and closer. She still had a spoonful of ice cream on her spoon and I try to take it. “A-ahh—no. . . I don’t want to.” She groans and tries to pull the spoon away. “You don’t want to?” I grab her wrist to keep her still and swallow the ice cream on the spoon right away. “Hm~ yummy. This goes well with this.” I mutter before tilting my head to capture her lips, still with the coldness the ice cream left in my mouth. I trap her wrists down the edge of the counter as I deepen the kiss.

Briefly though, I cut the kiss and lift her up to sit on the counter instead since I don’t want to pin and crash her tummy down. “Yes, I think I’m in the mood right now.” I hush while panting before sealing her lips with mine once more. I on her thighs and move my hands to lift her one-piece dress up.

Twenty weeks into pregnancy and she still has the undying power to make me go hard in seconds.

My mouth left hers and moves down her neck while my hands begin pulling her underwear down. “W-wait wait wait.” She muffles and push me away gently. “What?” I ask in between heavy breaths. “I’ll just keep the ice cream back to the fridge, it might melt.” She pats my shoulders. I simply nod and carry her down the counter again so she won’t have to jump.

She closes the lid of the ice cream container and walks to the fridge.

As soon as she has put it in, I close the door of the fridge myself and pin her down there. “I don’t know what came to me but I really liked the sight of you eating ice cream. Am I eerie?” I ask. She responds with a chuckle and hugs me on the neck. “You are always eerie.” She mutters before closing our gap again with a passionate lip-lock.

And we begin the real thing.

In our kitchen.

This is actually our first time. . .

 

_ _ _

 

“Wow.”

I lean on the counter’s cabinet while my wife lies down on my lap. My wife and I were settled down right on the floor by the counter top. “I think this is the roughest we’ve had ever since I got pregnant. What did you eat?” She asks and laughs. “M-me? Yah~ it’s you.” I argue back and ruffle her messy hair. “Yah, could you just be thankful? Do you know how sloppy we were; don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy it?” She grunts and slaps my tummy. “That’s the thing. It was so unsanitary—“Oh just shut up~ You were begging. You liked it.” She sits up and reaches for her dress and puts it on.

I kneel down immediately and held her arm as she tries to stand up.

I stand up as well as I wear my clothes back. I pick her underwear and gave it to her. “Do you want to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter