Outh

Mind Over Matter (Kyungsoo's POV)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

We just got married.

She IS really my wife now. . .

But that is not even the case right now why I am feeling all woozy inside.

I have a strong feeling that she is carrying our child now.

From our home back in Korea to Bali where we’ll have our honeymoon, my mind is with finality that she is pregnant. And just now, out of nowhere, she rushes to the bathroom and threw up.

I mean, WHAT ELSE is the meaning of that?

No, it is not indigestion. I shall disagree with everything but pregnancy.

SHE IS PREGNANT.

“Hi, how are you.” I greet in English as I enter the hotel & resort’s pharmacy. “Hello. Good day, Sir. How may I help you?’ The female pharmacist asks with a bright smile. “Could you give me five pregnancy tests? I prefer the digital ones but I don’t trust it enough so I will have five of them. Thank you.” I speak and smile as well. Not for her but I am smiling for myself. I am so happy right now, I can’t even explain it well.

One way to explain it. . .

Well I am not sad, I’m very happy.

She hands me the brown bag and I paid right away before dashing out of the pharmacy. I literally ran and some attendants even thought there was an emergency. Well there is an emergency I have a great chance to be a father and I am so happy about it I might have a heart attack later. Okay?

Ever since the day we met, I have been planning on our future off-springs since she is the one I have chosen and will continuously choose no matter what.

You know that.

And such news just ignites every feeling I have for her even more.

I’m so happy you could see my smile through my words alone, right?

In no time, I arrive in our suite and Iseul stands up from the couch. “You got it?” She asks. “Yes. I got them now.” I answer and hand the paper bag to her. She peeks into the bag and her jaw dropped. She must be so excited too. She should be, there is an eighty percent chance she is carrying a superior being inside of her right now. Why eighty? I just want to. I only give twenty percent credit to the impossibility because I am the man of prospect and vitality.

I know I’m right and if I’m wrong, I’d know it too.

She is pregnant.

How many times have I said that?

She takes them all out – aigoo, so giddy of my consort. “Tell me, why five?” She asks and put the tests all up. O—kay, her expression doesn’t look giddy at all. I may be wrong, but no. “One might not work well, then another one, then another one, then another one. At least we have one more to use if such incident occurs.” I explain thoroughly and gave her a wide smile. “Seriously.” She grunts with a big frown.

What is so wrong about five pregnancy tests?\

I was the one who bought that.

They can never go wrong as five.

“What? You know how to use this right? You can read on the box’s back portion. It doesn’t mean you need to urinate five times, see.” I try to explain and take one test but she just groans and puts it away from my reach pushing my hand down. She walks to the bathroom and I trail behind while grinning. “I know I know. Just—aish, go away. You are so not needed here” She grunts back and pushes the door open. Her frown is so adorable right now. “You are so pregnant.” I mutter.

She looks very irritated at me.

I like it right now because it is a symptom.

“Then what if I’m not? You will get mad? You won’t talk to me? You’ll divorce me?” She asks which made me frown. Look at this nonsensical woman. Sometimes I question myself of why I fell in love with this person who does nothing but over-think. “Why do you always over-think? Stop doing that, it’s irritating.” I hiss and turn around to walk to the bed. I hear her mocking laugh. “Wow~ you actually know how I feel every single day.” She tells and I give her a glare as I sit down the edge of the bed.

“I’m just saying. . .” I muffle and fold my eyes.

She just stands there while leaning on the door frame of the bathroom. “urinate now.” I speak again and she gives me a defiant, incredulous look. “What the hell, do you own my bladder now too? You think would come out if you tell me to it out of my system in a snap?” She speaks. Such a foul-mouthed woman.

Tell me, why do I love her? I can’t explain myself why I still love her after hearing every kind of curse created on earth from .

“You need to stop cursing now. Our baby hasn’t developed its ears yet but is already being surrounded by vulgarity which I am pretty sure would not come out of his or her father’s decent and faultless mouth.” I scold. She only raises an eyebrow while giving me that irritating smirk. “Tch, you curse on your sleep.” She tells. My eyes dilate in disbelief as I look back at her.

“I do not curse on my sleep, alright. If I do, I’d know it.” I answer back. She rolls her eyes before speaking. “I just said ON YOUR SLEEP. You would not know it. Your brain’s shut down when you’re sleeping.” She mocks. She did not just say that. SHE.DID.NOT.JUST.SAY.THAT. I feel my head slowly hurting, she is giving me the same headache my students give me and I am not supposed to feel it right now because I’m in my honeymoon vacation.

I put an index finger up to get her attention and let her know that I will be explaining something very important regarding the preposterous thing she just said.  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter