Chapter 7

Tears of Happiness

Chapter 7

Xiao Man was on her way to the hospital when Morning Glory got in her way. She was tired of seeing them, so instead of stopping she kept walking. Mei Mei grabbed Xiao Man's arm and turned her around. Xiao Man was inches away from punching Mei Mei. Anger was boiling inside of her. She couldn't believe that they were once her friends. She turned back, but Xiao Xun grabbed her. She stopped and faced Xiao Xun, with anger. She didn't know why Xiao Xun hated Gui so much, but she wasn't going to let Xiao Xun hurt Gui.

"What do you want?!" she shouted out of irritation.

"Nothing, where are you going?" asked Xiao Xun.

"I'm visiting someone in the hospital." she said angrily.

"Who?" asked Apple haughtily.

"None of your business, now if you will excuse me, I've gotta go," she said as she pushed them out of the way. Morning Glory just watched her leave. Xiao Xun mumbled something to herself and walked away, with the other girls following her, except for Rong Jia. She didn't want to be part of Morning Glory, but Xiao Xun was her cousin and she had no choice. She wanted to have her own set of friends and be with Wei Lian. They have been secretly dating, but things are getting complicated now. Rong Jia sighed and walked after them.

Xiao Man walked into the hospital and noticed that Aaron was the only one who was with Gui. She closed the door behind her and went to the cafeteria. She took out her phone and called Ya Tou. On the third ring, Ya Tou picked up her phone.

"Hello?"

"Ya Tou, where are you?" she asked.

"I'm at home. Why?" she said.

"I'm at the hospital already. Didn't I tell you wait for me with the rest of the group?" she asked. Ya Tou smacked her head. She had forgotten about Xiao Man. She was too busy worrying about Gui that she forgot.

"Opps, sorry. Do you want me to get everyone and meet you there?" she asked.

"Sure, just meet me in the cafeteria," she said. Thirty minutes later, Ya Tou and the rest of the group met up with Xiao Man in the cafeteria of the hosptial. Ya Tou had text Aaron to meet them in the cafeteria. Aaron was the last to enter the cafeteria. He didn't want to leave Gui alone, but Ya Tou had told him that it was urgent.

Xiao Man looked around, before talking. She wanted to make sure everyone was there. "Okay, I have something really important to tell you guys. First of all, I'm sorry for just leaving without saying anything. Secondly, when Ah Wei and I got here, I just realized something. I know who was behind Gui's incident." Everyone just stared at her for a second, letting everything she said sink in.

"It's--"

"Xiao Xun!" they all shouted in unison, cutting off Xiao Man. She just nodded, letting them know that they had hit the jackpot. Aaron punched the table, startling everyone else. He was tired of Xiao Xun's nonsense. He had warned her, but he guessed it wasn't enough to scare her. He wanted to punch her in the face.

"Why didn't I even think about her?" asked Ya Tou.

"Xiao Xun! Argh, why is she doing this to Gui?" asked Ah Wei.

"Aaron! It's because of Aaron!" shouted Xiao Jie. Everyone around them, turned and stared at their table. Xiao Jie apologized to them. "It's because of Aaron." She repeated. They all turned and stare at him. Xiao Man nodded her head, in disagreement.

"Aaron is just a small cause of it," she said. Everyone was now staring at her in confusion. They didn't know what she meant by that.

"What do you mean?" asked Aaron.

"Okay, Ya Tou and Xiao Jie, do you remember Xiao Xun telling us that she was in love with Aaron since high school?" she started. Ya Tou and Xiao Jie nodded. They did remember Xiao Xun saying that, but what was she getting to. "But, Aaron wasn't the only one she wanted. Remember, her telling us that she also wanted Qiu Sheng Yi and Weng Rui Di?"

"Qiu Sheng Yi? Weng Rui Di? Gui's cousin, Weng Rui Di?" asked Ah Wei.

"Yea, wait, how did you know Weng Rui Di was Gui's cousin?" asked Xiao Man, getting of topic.

"He is in one of my class. He always talk about Gui. He calls her 'Xiao Gui' or 'Ah Gui', he explained.

"Oh, anyways, she said that she wanted all three of them to herself because they were all popular, but she really wanted Aaron," she said staring at Aaron. He knew that Xiao Xun wanted him to be her boyfriend so that she can gain some popularity, but he never knew about the other two.

"Wait, Qiu Sheng Yi, his name sound so familiar. Isn't he also related to Gui?" asked Ya Tou.

"No, why?" asked Xiao Man.

"I don't know. I just remembered Gui saying something about him being her cousin," she said.

"No, she said that Weng Rui Di was her cousin," said Xiao Jie, remembering their last sleepover with Morning Glory.

"Oh yea, never mind, I just thought that she said Qiu Sheng Yi was her cousin," she said.

"Qiu Sheng Yi? Qiu Sheng Yi? Doesn't he go by Wang Zi?" asked Aaron. Everyone stared at him in amazement.

"Yea, how did you know?" asked Xiao Man.

"Remember, when Gui was locked in the closet, he was the one who unlocked the closet for her. I don't know what he was doing in that closet, but he opened the door for her. He said that his name was Qiu Sheng Yi and he told her to call him Wang Zi. He took her to the infirmary and lunch," he explained.

After their meeting, Aaron went back to Gui's room. She was still unconscious. He watched breath evenly. Tears rolled down his cheeks. Because of him, she was suffering. He stayed with her for the entire night, not leaving her side, for he was afraid that something might happen to her if he leaves her side. At around midnight, he had dozed off.