Chapter 6

Tears of Happiness

Chapter 6

Xiao Xun wanted to get back at Gui. She couldn't believe what she had heard at lunch. Aaron was threatening her, for Gui's sake. Xiao Xun had liked him since high school, and now Gui was getting in the way. She had never liked Gui anyways. She didn't know why everyone adore her, but she was going to make everyone hate her. She was going to make her suffer.

The next day, it was raining. Gui had gotten ready for school, and was waiting for her friends. Little did she know, her friends was stuck in traffic. She waited for them, but when they didn't show up, so she left for school. She took out her walking stick and walked to the bus stop. Xiao Xun, who was following her, walked behind her. She noticed that no one was at the bus stop, so she grabbed Gui and took her away. Gui wanted to scream, but someone was covering .

Xiao Xun tied her up to a pole in a park. She laughed at Gui and left. Gui didn't know where she was, but she knew that, that she was tied to a pole somewhere. She wanted to scream, but she couldn't. She couldn't hear anyone, but the pouring rain. After a few minutes, she figured that she was alone, somewhere.

Aaron, Ya Tou, and Xiao Jie was finally out of traffic. They arrived at Gui's house and were told that she left for school already. Aaron drove them to the bus stop, but they didn't see Gui anywhere. They got out of Aaron's car and searched the bus stop. Everyone was drenched, but they didn't see her, until Ya Tou came upon her umbrella. She picked it up and called them over.

"Aaron, Xiao Jie, look," she said holding up the umbrella. Aaron and Xiao Jie ran up to Ya Tou.

"It's--"

"Gui's umbrella," said Aaron, cutting off Xiao Jie.

"So..." trailed off Ya Tou. She didn't want to finish her sentence. She didn't want to think about the possibility of something bad happening to her. Xiao Jie and Aaron stared at the umbrella. They knew that something had happened to Gui at the bus stop.

Gui was crying, but she couldn't tell if it was her tears or the rain that was rolling off her cheeks. She was drenched and cold. She knew that she would catch a fever from this. She wanted someone to rescue her, she wanted to be in Aaron's embrace. She wanted him so much. She was yearning for him.

'Aaron, where are you? Aaron, I need to you save me. I'm tied to a pole somewhere!' she said to herself.

Aaron looked up and started looking around frantically. His actions startled Ya Tou and Xiao Jie. They watched as he started running toward the park. They ran over to him. He came to a halt, and started looking around. They were confused.

"Aaron, what are you doing?" they asked him in unison.

"I heard her! Ya Tou, I heard her," he said. They didn't understand what he was telling them.

"What do you mean you heard her? Is she here?" asked Xiao Jie.

"I don't know, but I heard her call for me," he said as he starting running. The rain was pounding against him. He was drenched, but he wanted to find Gui. He heart was yearning for her. He wanted to hold her. He wanted to protect her. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he tried to find her.

"Gui! Where are you?! Gui! Gui!" he shouted. Ya Tou watched him as he looked for Gui. She also started running and calling for Gui. She didn't know why, but a part of her told her that Gui was in that park. Xiao Jie was shock. She didn't know what was going on. Every thing that had taken place was not functioning in her. She was lost. After a few minutes, she ran after them, looking for Gui.

"Gui! Where are you?! We're here. We know that you are in this park!" they shouted in unison. They searched the whole park. Xiao Jie stopped, when she saw someone tied to a pole in the distance. She didn't know who it was, but that person was unconscious. She looked around, and saw that Ya Tou and Aaron was far from her. She started running up the person that was tied to a pole. As she got closer, she recognized the figure. It was Gui. She started to run faster.

"Gui! Are you okay?!" she screamed as she got closer and closer to Gui. When she finally reached Gui, she untied her and called for Aaron and Ya Tou. "Aaron, Ya Tou, I found her. She right here!"

Aaron and Ya Tou heard Xiao Jie's screams and ran to where she was at. When they got closer, they noticed that she was with Gui. They picked up their speed and in no time, they were with Xiao Jie. Aaron put Gui on his back and carried her to his car. Xiao Jie and Ya Tou grabbed her bag and followed him.

When they got to the car, Ya Tou called Ah Wei and Xiao Man. She told them to meet her at the hospital. Ah Wei and Xiao Man met up at the gates and left. They ran to the hospital. They didn't know what happened to Gui, but they wanted to see if she was okay. When they got the hosptial, they saw that Aaron, Ya Tou and Xiao Jie were drenched. Ah Wei ran up to Ya Tou and hugged her. Xiao Man stood where she was, watching them. She knew who was behind this. She knew that it was Xiao Xun's doing. She dropped her umbrella and ran back to school.

"Ya Tou, what happened to Gui?" asked Ah Wei, as he pulled away from a tear streaked Ya Tou.

"I don't know, but she was tied to a pole in the park near the bus stop. She was unconscious when we found her. I don't know how long she had been there, but she was drenched," said Ya Tou, without looking at Ah Wei. He turned his head and stare at Aaron. He knew that Aaron had fallen in love with Gui, but he didn't say anything to him yet. He watched as Aaron got up, when the doctor came out of the room.

"How is she doing?" he asked, Ya Tou, Xiao Jie, and Ah Wei also got up and stood behind him.

"She's doing fine now. It's a good thing that you guys brought her here early. If you brought her here five minutes later, she would have gotten pneumonia, which will be a bigger issue," she told them. "When she's done with the IV call me, so that I can check on her." Aaron nodded and went inside when she left. The rest followed him inside Gui's room.

She was sleeping when they entered the room. Aaron sat beside her and held her hand. He wanted to hug her, but he knew that he couldn't. His heart was aching. He touched her face and placed a kiss on her soft, cold, lips. Tears rolled down her cheeks, and he wiped them off.

Everyone was was just standing behind him, watching his every move, until Ah Wei noticed that Xiao Man wasn't there. He turned around and startled them. They all looked at him, while he searched the room.

"What are you doing?" asked Ya Tou.

"Where's Xiao Man?" he asked, ignoring Ya Tou's question.

"Xiao Man?" asked Xiao Jie. "She was here?"

"Yea, she came with me, but she's not here," he said. Aaron looked up and gave Ah Wei a confuse look.

"You mean, she was here but now she's not?" asked Aaron.

"Yea, I mean, she was with me, until...I ran to Ya...Tou," he said. Ya Tou smacked him. She couldn't believe that he had lost Xiao Man. She took out her phone and left outside to call Xiao Man. On the fifth ring, Xiao Man picked up.

"Hello?" she said.

"Xiao Man, where are you?" asked Ya Tou.

"I'm at school. When I arrived at the hospital, I realized something so I went back to school. Ya Tou, I have something to tell you guys, but I'll tell you when I see everyone. I'm not going to say it more than once, so I'll meet you guys at the hospital after school," she said. Ya Tou hang up and started walking to Gui's room, when she saw Wu ye ye. He as walking up to the reception desk.

"Wu ye ye," she called out. Old Master Wu turned and saw Ya Tou standing there. He walked up to her. "She's in here." He followed Ya Tou to Gui's room. Xiao Nan and Butler Yi followed them into the room. When they entered the room, Xiao Jie, Ah Wei and Aaron looked up from where they were sitting.

Old Master Wu walked to Gui's bedside and Aaron got up. He sat in the chair that Aaron was sitting at and stared at Gui. She was still not awake.

"How is she?" he asked Aaron, who was standing over him.

"She doing fine now. Doctor Chen said that if we were to bring her here five minutes later, than she would of gotten pneumonia," he answered Old Master Wu. He nodded his head as he kept his gaze on Gui.

After a few minutes, Doctor Chen came back to change Gui's IV. She was still not up yet, so she asked them to let Gui stay in the hospital until she was up. Everyone watched Gui. Old Master Wu left, since he had to attend a meeting. An hour or so later, everyone left, leaving Aaron with her. He watched her. He touched her cheeks. He traced her beautiful face. He bend down and kissed her lips. He kissed her forehead. He kissed her cheeks. He kissed her nose. He knew that he wanted to kiss her forever. He had fallen deeper in love with her, in a short amount of time. He smiled as he watched the beautiful girl in front of him. He wanted to protect her and watch her like this forever.