Chapter 60 : Epilogue

New Addition(Twice)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     "Sanha, get your over here!"Sana yelled at our 5 year old son. So, we got a boy like my dad had wished. No, it was not the reason why we had gotten Sanha. We adopted him at the nearest foster care when he was four, so it has been a year since then. He was a lovely boy but a very disastrous one as well.  

     I chuckled seeing our son ignore her so I called out to him instead. "Come on Sanha, we'll give you chips if you come here!"

     Instantly after that, Sanha came rushing over to where I was excitedly shouting where were the chips. I giggled as I reached over to the dried banana chips packet. I picked a few and put it in his small tiny hands. He eventually just sat on the floor snacking on his new food. 

     "Does he like you more? Why does he only come here when you plead him to?"She whined staring at the now very happy little boy. 

     "Bribary is a child's weakness,"I told her. My parents used to bribe me with Pokemon stuff. It's just silly now thinking back to it. Although, I cherished those items dearly. 

     "Should've known." 

     "Hey Sanha?"I asked him. His head turned to me cutely. "How was kindergarten?"

     "I met this cute boy! I kissed him,"He told me giggly. Sana and I just stared at each other in shock. I don't know about her but I was both proud and surprised. 

     "Where did you exactly kiss him?" Worry crept onto me. 

     "His cheek! He kissed me on the cheek too! I think we became best friends!"Sanha shouted out excitedly. 

     "That's nice to hear,"I commented, brushing his hair back. 

     "What's his name sweetie?"Sana questioned him. 

     "Rocky! Isn't that a weird name? I asked him if it was because his parents liked rocks." Oh, boy. This child is surely a noisy one. 

     "Sanha, that's not nice,"Sana scolded him as he innocently just looked at her. 

     "The parents at school kept asking about mom and mommy,"He started. "Something about Twice and all th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter