Chapter 10

New Addition(Twice)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun's POV

      The Ice Water Bucket Thingy. Doesn't sound cool but seems cool. Who am I kidding? It's not cool at all. Anyways I did it without telling the members. I took a bucket and filled it with ice and cold water. I went back to where Minha was sleeping and all of my members' eyes widen. I was about to throw it over her but a certain someone interrupted me again.

     "You know throwing ice on somebody is very dangerous,"Tzu-yu informed me.

      "Well to bad I am going to do it anyways,"I said. I was so close to pouring it on Minha but I got interrupted by somebody else. 

     "I wouldn't do it if I were you,"Kaylie said.

     "Why not?"I asked her.

     "She still wouldn't wake up."Kaylie said.

     "Will you help us wake her up?"I asked her.

     "Sure but I am not doing it,"She said. I guess I have to do it then.

     "So what am I suppose to do?"I asked her.

     "Step one get her blanket off,"Kaylie said. I did as told.

     "Step 2 Take her pickachu and watch out,"Kaylie said. I slowly took her pickachu and an explosion came.

      "DAHYUN GIVE ME MY PICKACHU BACK!!!,"Minha yelled out loudly into the pillow but you can still hear it clearly.

     "No"I said

     "Give me it baaackk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,"She yelled but a little quieter this time. She looked at me and her eyes can kill you so much right now.

Everybody but Minha's POV

Dan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter