Chapter 31

New Addition(Twice)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha's POV

     What the heck is going on?!? I looked everywhere and found everybody setting up pillows and blankets. Then suddenly Dahyun saw me looking amazed and clueless.

     "Oh hi Minha,"She said while fluffing pillows.

     "Hey...so what are you guys doing?"I questioned them.

     "We are just setting up pillows and blankets,"Jihyo answered. (No durr)

      "Let me rephrase my sentence then. What is this for?"I said motioning my hands to all the stuff.

     "We are having a sleepover right here!"Dahyun said excitedly.

     "Here?"

     "Yes here,"She answered me.

     "So you guys are going to invade my space,"I said. 

     "Pretty much,"Kaylie said. All I wanted was to have some space and now I get this. My life is so sad.

     "Whatever then,"I said as I went back to my blankets and started sleeping. I then felt flicking on my forehead. Whoever was doing it was doing it continuously. 

     "Take as long as you want but I will not move,"I said to the person still closing my eyes.

     "Minha c'mon we planned some activities!"Dahyun whined.

    "No"

     "Sana please help us,"Dahyun pleaded Sana. Even if you ask Sana, Dahyun nobody will stop me from getting my rest.

     "Minha-ah,"Sana said to me I then opened my eyes to see her face in front of mine which to be honest was kind of creepy at first.

     "Yes Sana unnie?"I said back sweetly to her or else I would not be able to go back to sleep.

     "Can you please wake up for me?"She asked. The others around us look hopeful enough that they will fall over any minute now.

     "No"

     "Oh c'mon Minha how can you be so rude to the girl you like,"Dahyun said.

     "Please,"Sana pleaded to me and her face got closer. 

     "No"

     "Why!?!"She whined.

     "I want to sleep,"I said.

     "Pleasee,"She whined again. This girl will never stop will she. I then sat up and kissed her left cheek then lied back down again.

     "Can you now stop disturbing my sleep now?"I asked her.

     "No" 

     I then kissed her right cheek and went back t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter