Chapter 53

New Addition(Twice)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2017

Minha's POV

    We were on stage, jumping up and down as we had won a trophy for Mcountdown. Saying our speeches and singing our encore stage, the fans were shouting," SANHA! SANHA! SANHA!"       

     Sana and I looked at each other knowing what the fans had meant and broke into a smile before fullingly giving each other a peck on the lips. The crowd erupted into roars as we just chuckled at their reactions.

      "Eeewww!!!!"The maknae line spatted out seeing Sana and I's interaction. Evil smirks planted on our faces as Sana and I kissed more passionately, practically having a little makeout session.

   "AHHHHHHHhHHhH,"The maknae line shouted out in disgust. We high fived each other as we victoriously accomplished our scheme. Those three may have hated our interaction but our fans surely loved it as they kept on squealing. "Okay find you win! Just keep it private please!"Dahyun shouted desperately into the mic. 

     I brought the mic up to my mouth before taunting,"Do you want a kiss? I'll give you one!" 

     Dahyun ran away from me as if a tiger was chasing her. She's fast, I have to admit. Although, they're never for the right occasions. "Okay Minha and Dahyun, that's it,"Our oldest Nayeon announced as she patted our heads. "Thank you everybody and I hope you will continue supporting us!"

     Everybody gathered backstage before taking a picture with our trophy in the leader's hand. We all walked out spreading our greetings and thanks to everyone around us. Taeyeon sunbaenim came pass us and knowing how a hardcore fangirl Nayeon was, she must have been freaking out.

     "You girls did a great job!"Taeyeon sunbanim said congratulating us.

      "Ah- kamsahamnida,"Everybody thanked in return while Nayeon stuttered her words out. We ended up in our waiting for room with the object in our hands. Grabbing our belongings, we went straight home to our dorms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      "Who has the keys!?!"Our leader, Jihyo shouted to the rest of the members.

      "Think fast!"Jeongyeon unnie said before tossing the keys right at Jihyo unnie's face.

     "Thanks...."She thanked, quite dazed at seeing keys thrown straight at her face. Nevertheless, the door was opened as the scent of our dorm surrounded our senses. I settled down on the couch with my phone out on my hands. Too tired to see the contact name of the caller who was calling me, I picked up the phone.

      "Annyeonghaseyo?"

      "Annyeong!"A male voice replied with enthusiasm.

      Realization hit as I had found out who this was. "Minho Oppa!"

      "We haven't talked in a long time have we?"

      "I know right!?! I can't believe we haven't talked to each other in a year!"I yelled out in astonishment.

     "When will we be able to meet up sis?"He asked.

     "Probably during my proposal,"I answered half joking half not.

      "THAT REMINDS ME!!!"He suddenly shouted out into the phone, nearly making his voice the cause of my death. "I saw your proposal for Sana while you girls were at KCON!"

     "Yeah, that was great!"I chuckled nerv

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter