Chapter 35

New Addition(Twice)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha's POV

     I then woke up finding Sana still next to me. I looked around and found the only person who was awake was Tzu-yu. I then remembered we still have to record the rest of the music video today so I took my arm off Sana and carefully stood up from my position. I then walked to the restroom and brushed my teeth ready for what today has to bring me.  

    I then walked to Tzu-yu and greeted her,"Hey Tzu-yu."

     "Hi Minha unnie shouldn't you be sleeping more like the others?"Tzu-yu said looking at me.

     "Well I'm just not like them,"I said. "Well we should get ready for the recording in a few hours,"I said as I took an apple and ate it.

     "Okay but shouldn't we wake up the others?"Tzu-yu asked.

     "I'll do it you can just go and get ready,"I said to her. She just nodded her head and went back to her shared room. I went to all of them and sighed wondering how to wake them all up. I then went over to Sana and slightly shook her.

     "Sana unnie wake up we have a recording today,"I said to her. She still wouldn't wake up. I then whispered in her ear,"Sana you need to wake up."

      "Hmm?"I heard come out of her as she stretched her arms.

      "You need to get up Sana,"I said to her standing up.

     "But I don't wanna,"She whined.

     "Well you should,"I said as I gave her a peck on the lips.

     "Okay,"She said as she got up to get ready. At that moment Tzuyu walked out.

    "Tzu-yu go back in,"I told her.

    "But w-"

     "Do you want to risk your life?"I asked her.

     "Okay then,"Tzuyu said in realization and went back to her room. I then walked into 'my' room and wore blue jeans, a black shirt,a Big Bang hoodie, blue converse, and a blue Big Bang beanie.(Not sure If it is suppose to be beanie or SnapBack so sorry)I also got a little something from my room to wake up everybody else. I then walked out to the living room and put up the little something to wake them up.

     "Wake up Losers! We have to get ready in a few hours so get your butts up and prepare!"I yelled into the megaphone.

     "Minha!"Everybody whined at me.

     "Everybody wake up or I'll make you do 100 sit ups go go go!"I yelled into the megaphone. After that everybody just practically stood up and rushed to their rooms which made me satisfied. I turned around and found Tzuyu and Sana looking at everything surprised.

     "That is why I wanted you to stay in your room,"I told Tzuyu. She just nodded her head. 

     "Hi Sana unnie,"I said to Sana.

     "Hey,"Was her reply to me. "So about yesterday when we went to the fountain were you okay?"I asked her.

     "Yeah I was fine especially when you returned the same feelings for me,"Sana said shyly.

     "Well good cause I'm happy as well,"I said to her smiling happily while hugging her.

     "Ahem sorry to interrupt your hugging fest but can you please move so we can get into the kitchen,"Jihyo said with everybody else behind her. Sana and I then split in two so they can go in.

     "So what do you guys eat regularly each day?"I asked them.

     "Cereal and milk,"Nayeon answered simply.

     "Really?"I asked surprise. That is what they eat everyday? 

     "Well yeah but when you started coming you cooked us stuff so not that much anymore,"Nayeon said.

     "Sorry for not cooking you guy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter