Chapter 4 *EDITED

New Addition(Twice)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*EDITED

A/N Hope you all enjoy it so far :) Make sure to check out my other stories!

Minha's POV

     The car was being put to a stop and I sat there sensing an inviting smell of fresh baked pizza. Delicious! The blindfold was taken off and what I saw shot shooting stars right into my eyes! This place was called the Pizza Peel. Strange name, I know, but this place had kept a lot of memories of my brother and I. We went here for a celebration right after the news of us being accepted into the company! There was a deal also. If one of us were to debut, we would be able to go back once again. It was a deal so here I am. I'm supposed to be on a diet right now but nobody can will be willing to stop me! 

     I don't know if this debut thing will work out for me though. It seemed like a lot of fun but I've heard the stress weighed more than the party. I was snapped out of my thoughts from my brother though. I was going in too deep. 

     "What do you want to eat Minha?" I looked at him with the a face palmed expression. 

     "I don't know really...pizza?"I said sarcastically. 

     "Fine then. I see how it is,"He said jokingly in a threatening manner. "What do you want as your toppings?" 

     "Does tomato sauce work?"I asked with a straight face. 

      "Minha..." He sighed but then smiled. 

     "What? Tomato sauce can't be my choice of topping?"I asked trying to be a smarty pants. He looked at me with no emotion and I knew he was about to kick me off my seat if I continued. "Okay, I'm sorry. Pepperoni is what I choose as my topping." 

     "Okay then." We ordered and then waited at one of the dining tables.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter