Chapter 42

New Addition(Twice)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha's POV

"Gary OUT"

     The announcer announced as I smirked. I was laughing as well since his reaction was hilarious.(Picture up top👆🏻)

     "Yah whose idea was this even?"Kwang Soo yelled out.

     "It was yours you stupid!"Gary shouted back at him. Kwang Soo just kept his mouth shut.

     "Aigoo we already lost a lot of our members, now what do we do?"Jaesuk said frustrated.

     Kwang Soo tapped his shoulders saying,"Um I suggest we better run hyung."

     That's it. My team and I basically ran after them like wild monkeys but not before I gave a peck to Sana's cheeks.

     "Be careful!"Sana warned me worriedly.

     I chuckled and said,"I know," before I left off. I quickly caught up with the rest of my teammates and lucky for me guess who was standing right before my eyes. Sukjin's and Kwang Soo's back. *mental sigh* Huh what a lucky day. I have founded that Jihyo had spotted me. Before she could warn them I took out my arms(sounds kinda weird doesn't it?) and quickly ripped them away in a flash.

"Lee Kwang Soo and Ji Suk Jin out"

     Okay now those two are out, I wonder who the one with the pepper bomb is. I looked at all the remaining victims left. There was Jaesuk, Jihyo, and Nayeon. As I was scanning them a figure went right by pass me. I looked and found Tzuyu going towards her way to Jaesuk to rip his name tag off.

      My instinct told me that something bad were to happen if she tore it off, so I quickly rushed to Jaesuk and tried to prevent Tzuyu from tearing his name tag.

     I had to grab her waist and I would be lying if I said I wasn't struggling at all. I am definitely struggling! She keeps trying to get out of my grip. So I had to whisper in her ear unless she would be like escaping for her life!

       "Tzuyu-ah can you please stop I just want to tell you to be cautious, remember about the pepper bomb alright?"I whispered into her ear which she nodded her head in return. Okay people who don't understand what's going on is going to misunderstand what we're doing right now, alright?

     "Dae unnie,"Tzuyu said.

     Instead of tearing off Jaesuk's name tag I carried him. Yes I, Minha, have carried the great Jaesuk! Honestly he's pretty light. I asked Haha for help to keep him stable. With great teamwork, Haha and I had successfully brought Jaesuk to JongKook.

     Why you may wonder? Well maybe the pepper bomb will be in the name tag he will later on tear.😈 I took hold of his hand and with struggle tried to get it near JongKook's name tag.

      "Yah what are you doing and how are you so strong!?!"Jaesuk yelled out.

     "Why thank you hyung,"Haha said.

    "I wasn't talking to you,"He exclaimed.

     "Whatever,"I said as I took his hand while he was off guard and with speed tore off JongKook's name tag.

     "JongKook OUT" "Blue Team out"

      "Yay!"My team yelled out as they were celebrating with each other. I basically squeezed the life out of Tzuyu and Dahyun who were right next to me.

       "Now you will have to eat the disgusting food! Hahaha!"Ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter