Chapter 51

New Addition(Twice)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha's POV

     I just looked at the view in front of me as question marks just circled around my head. "Kaylie and I.O.I???????????????"

     "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,"Kaylie said nervously walking up to me. "What are you doing here?"

     "Excuse me?"I asked her with my eyebrows archered. "What are they doing here?"

      "Hanging out?"She said unsure of herself.   

       "Okay then,"I said nodding. "So...which one is your girlfriend,"I asked smirking.

     Everybody just looked at Kaylie in surprise(except for the I.O.I girls and Kaylie no duh). "...huuuuuh?"

     "Just tell me!!!"I shouted at her. She just avoided my gaze and when seconds passed, I had found my answer. Doyeon-ssi came up and back hugged Kaylee.

     "What happened unnie?"Doyeon asked Kaylee putting her chin on tope of Kaylee's head. 

     "Ahhh...nothing,"Kaylee replied with blushing. Doyeon looked up

and saw us.

     "Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Doyeon imnida,"She introduced herselfe while bowing. 

     I smiled and bowed back also introducing myself," Anyeonghaseyo, Kim Minha and also Kaylie's best buddy!"

     We just continued to stare into each other's eyes for a moment. She seems like an interesting girl. A very tall, good-looking, and nice girl...how the heck did Kaylie get her?!? We continued staring until our girlfriends broke the gaze.

     "Yah!"Both Sana and Kaylee shouted out. I looked back finding Sana dragging my arm and clinging onto it for dear life.

    I looked at Doyeon-ssi once more before saying,"I believe that we'll be good friends in the future."

    She smirked and answered back with,"I couldn't agree with you more." 

 ~Couple hours later~

     Doyeon and I have been talking to each other non stop. It's like fate has brought us together! We have so many things in common that we could pass up as related to one another. 

     "Produce 101 must have been hard right?"I asked her suddenly curious.

     "Yeah, it was all nerve wrecking...hey wait a moment,"She said before pausing to look at me. I just cocked my head to the side in confusion before humming a hum to indicate for her to go on. "Weren't you also suppose to join Produce 101? Didn't JYP sign you up?"

      I chuckled nervously and answered back with,"Yeah...well, I kind of was an introverted person so...I didn't want to meet new people ?"

     "...Seems logical."She commented. "Well, unlike you I was very outgoing." I nodded my head in return. "I talked a lot...maybe a little too much at some points,"She confessed. We both bursted out laughing.

     "You know unnie,"Somi suddenly spoke out. "You and Minha unnie have bonded together at an extremely shor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter