Chapter 37

New Addition(Twice)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minha's POV 

     I suddenly woke up due to loudness in the car. I took my head off Sana's shoulder and looked at all of them disturbed before laying my head on Sana's shoulders and closing my eyes once again. As I was closing my eyes I felt a peck to my lips and opened my eyes to see Sana staring at me. I smiled and pecked her lips too.

     "Are you sure you guys are not a couple because you sure do act like one,"Dahyun said looking at us.

     "I'm so tired,"I said snuggling into Sana's shoulder.

    "But earlier when we were in the building you said you were-"

      "I said I'm tired,"I said harshly. Silence then came over. "I'm very sorry,"I said to her.

     "It's okay you always act like that and say sorry afterwards so I'm fine with it,"Kaylie said.

     "Wait she does something harsh then says sorry after it?"Dahyun asked acting surprised.

     "Yeah why? Doesn't she do that to you?"Kaylie asked.

     "No..."Dahyun answered. I then looked at her and glared. I then see see Dahyun frozen up like a ice block when it's not melting. "Sorry continue on,"I said to her.

     "Never mind she does do that actually,"She said. I then looked at her giving her a satisfied look.

     "Okay then,"Kaylie answered. Everybody started going back to their own business now and so did I sleeping. I once again felt a long and sweet kiss come. I opened my eyes and looked at Sana.

     "Yes?"I asked her.

     "Would you like to go on a date with me later?"Sana whispered.

     "Sure but what if people find out?"I whispered back to her.

     "What are you talking about the members and manager Oppa knows we are allowed to do that right?"She reasoned out for me.

     "I'm talking about the public unnie,"I said to her.

     "Don't worry we are going to go somewhere the public won't find us,"Sana said.

     "Okay then,"I said and went back to sleep.

36.84 minutes later

     I felt someone shake me ruining my dream of riding on unicorns over the rainbow. "Yes?"I said as I stretched out my arms half awake accidently hitting someone on the head.

     "Oww!"I heard Dahyun yell out.

     "Sorry Dahyun I'll make or order whatever you want later,"I said.

     "H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter