Chapter 29

New Addition(Twice)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   Minha's POV

     Right after we finished the dance I was completely exhausted. 

     "Does anybody have water?"I managed to ask.

     "Here,"A guy about my brother's age said as he threw a water bottle at me. He threw it from the crowd and I surprisingly caught it. I went over to the crowd and oh gosh the crowd started screaming so loud that my ear drums could've beated away. (Get it? No? Okay bye) 

     "Thank you,"I said to him as I handed him 500 won(43 cents). "Sorry but it is all I got,"I said.

     "Anni it's okay you don't have to,"He said as he shoved my hand with money back to me.

      "Nah I insist,"I said as I put my hand towards him. 

      "But I-"

      "You want it or not you still gonna take it,"I demanded him with my dark tone.

      "O-Okay then,"He stuttered out with fear.

     "Thank you! Hope you have a nice day!"I said with my own charm and then gave him a wink. I then went back to my brother and his group.

     "Minha you can't do that when I'm around,"He said. Oh no he's getting protective again. 

     "S-"I tried to say but got interrupted.

     "Actually you are not aloud to do that at all,"He said as he was becoming even more protective. 

     "Anyways, how was my dance?"I asked him.

     "You did good...but you slacked something,"He said.

     "Excuse me?"I said as I arched an eyebrow.

     "You just lacked the coolness ya know?"He said as he did the body wave. 

     "And when did you ever have 'the coolness' Oppa,"I said as I mimicked his body wave.

     "Ever since I was born,"He said as he lifted the shoulder of his hoodie.

     "Mhm okay,"I said as I was getting slightly annoyed on how cocky he was being right now.

      "Since you lacked the coolness pay up,"He said as he put his hand out for money.

     "You got to kidding right?"I said as I was going to hand him  23,557 won($20) but then I got stopped.

     "You know hyung your dongsaeng di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter