Chapter 2 *EDITED

New Addition(Twice)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*EDITED

A/N Still can't get over the fact that my writing was so poor and structured incorrectly.

Minha's POV

     As I left the building, guess who was there and greeted me? Haha, oh shoot, it was my best friend and my brother. I wasn't planning on telling them so soon, but that idea has now been thrown away because of this current situation I am in and can't escape. I'm not sure what their expectant reaction would be, however I wish what I'll be telling them will be taken well.

     I carefully stepped my way to them as they anxiously looked at me. "So..."

     "So what?"

     "What did the CEO have to talk to you about?!"My brother shouted in a raspy voice. 

     "Oh, umm." I dragged my foot along the symmetrical separation between the cement tiles. "Something about joining Twice." I spared a glance at them, and guessing by their reaction, I think they heard me. 

     "What?!" Both Kaylie and Minho gasped. 

     I put my head down ashamed of my own self. "I know, I'm sorry, bu-"

     "There's no reason for you to be sorry Minha!"My best friend shouted as she welcomed me into a warm embrace. "We're ecstatic, you're going to debut!" 

     A smile plastered brightly onto my face. "You sure? Aren't you going to miss me?"I teased them slightly. 

     "Of course we will!" My brother grinned at me. "But that shouldn't get in the way of your success."

     "You two really are my best companions,"I said gratefully. 

     "When are you going to depart from us pre-debut souls and join your oncoming famous group?" Kaylie dramatically put her right hand over her heart. 

     I stared at her blankly before answering,"In two days, I believe." 

     "No Minha! Don't go!"My brother yelped as he hugged me fake crying. 

     I patted his back. "Oh, poor you dramatic souls." He let go of me and I stared at them. "I'm still going to see you all." 

     "Yeah, bu-"

     A phone's vibration surfaced and Kaylie sighed, pulling it out. I saw her quick scan the text before once again sighing and looked at me with a sympathetic look. "Sorry Minha but I got to dash." 

     "Okay, be safe!" She was already gone running but I knew she heard me. 

     "Home?"My brother asked. 

     "Yeah." I nodded my head before we bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter