Chapter 40

New Addition(Twice)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Pretend it was night time the last chapter okay?)

Next morning

Minha's POV

      I woke up this morning and remembered that today was our music video realease date and my debut. Oh yeah this is also the day where Kaylie will be leaving. How sad. I looked around my surroundings to see everyone still asleep. I tried to get out but a pair of arms were protected around my waist.

      Huh? I don't remember being in this position when I slept. I tried to get out again but to have the arms tighten even more. I guess somebody's awake. I turned around to face Sana and luckily she let me move. I thought this was an opportunity to escape but she caught me. Why am I being caught? I'm usually cut out for this stuff.

      "Sana?"I whispered quietly to not wake the others up.  

      "Hmm?"Came out of the unnie's mouth as she snuggled more to me.

       "Sorry to say but can you please let me go?"I asked her looking down to her eyes.

       "No thanks,"Sana said still hugging me.

      "Why not?"I said not moving from my position.

      "Because you're comfortable so you should stay here,"Sana said burying her face onto my neck. The touch of her lips on my neck made me shiver feeling it.

     I looked around to see all the girls looking at me. Before I was going to say help Jihyo and Mina left. Is everybody not gonna help? Oh wait! Nayeon is still here. My eyes moved into her direction but sadly she seemed busy. As I was about to move my eyes away, she looked to my direction and mouthed to me 'what'. 

     "Help please?"I mouthed to her as I pointed to Sana. You know those expressions where it explains that the person wants to not do something now and do it later. Well you see...*force grinning*...that's what Nayeon is making right now. I sighed laying back down.

     "Sana?"I once again asked.

      "Hmm?"She responded.

      "Unnie can you pwease let me go?"I asked her with aegyo which rarely happens.

     "Even though you did it in a cute voice I'm still not letting you,"Sana said looking at me for some reason fully awake.

     "Then what will I do to make you let me go!"I whined.

     "Hmm...I don't know,"Sana said cutely pretending to think. "How about a kiss?"She asked. You kidding me right? She should've said this earlier so it would go on fast. Or maybe I should've asked her. *shruggs shoulder*

     I could've been smart and kissed her cheek or forehead but no instead I chose her lips. I leaned in and kissed her lips tasting her warm, sweet lips as my lips moved in sinc with hers. With her arms wrapped around my neck and my arms around her waist. This probably was taking ages since we were still kissing.

     (A/N Okay too much romantic stuff! Need to get out of romantic stuff. If you know me personal you know that I don't like physical contact. You guys should see that I care about you guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter