Chapter 59

New Addition(Twice)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2024

~Wedding Day~  

     This feeling enraging through me makes me wonder. Is this one of the final endings of life or is it just another new beginning? Either way, I can't wait to look into it. 

     My arm was circled around Sana's waist as we chitchated among the guests that had arrived for our after party. Yes, the wedding had already taken place. Was it nerve wrecking? Yes, yes it was. Do I have any regrets? No, no I don't.

     All of the occuring events just empowers the feeling of succes and accomplishment. It all just started at myself joining a Kpop group as a new addition without knowing that I would have been meeting my future soulmate. This all seems too fictional doesn't it? Randomly joining a group, having a chance to find your lover, being able to marry her in the future? Isn't it just so unbelievable? 

     "Congratulations Minha!"My brother shouted, holding out his arms and enveloping me in a loving embrace. "And congratulations Minha's wife,"He said to Sana as they went into a friendly hug. 

     "I'm so proud of you Minha!"Kaylie shrieked, nearly toppling me over as she takled me in a backhug. 

     I chuckled, seeing all of the people I adore the most right beside me. I would go in depth on how perfect my life seems to be so far but it would be quite cringey, wouldn't it? 

     "So..."Kaylie began. "Kids?"

     Sana and I both choked on air that we were breathing while my brother instantly got water for both of us to take in. "Uhm, maybe not yet Kaylie,"I told her shaking my head while recovering from the sudden question. 

     "Soon though,"Sana replied smiling while I looked at her questionly before agreeing.

     "Yeah, soon." 

     "I can't wait then!"My brother exclaimed. 

     "Do I hear something about kids?" My mother came intruding our conversation followed by our father. 

     "Kids?! I want kids! When do I get kids?"My dad asked enthusiastically as my mom playfully smacked his arm. 

     "Not yet sir but I'm hoping very soon?"Sana told him, looking at me with puppy eyes. I nodded instantly because you always got to make the ones you love happy because that should make you happy as well. 

     "Great! A boy perhaps?" My dad pleaded. 

     "Shut it Wanho,"Mother shutted dad up. 

     "I'm sorry, I'm sorry,"My dad said continuously with his arms up in surrender like a little child getting scolded. 

     "Seriously, a boy though,"He continoued sayin as mom and I just glared at him. "Fine, let's stop talking about kids and enjoy a toast for Minha and Sana's marriage." 

     "So Minho,"I spoke. "What about you and your lover? Do you even have one?" 

     I smirked s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter