Chapter 50

New Addition(Twice)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minha's POV

     My eyes widened up as I heard the confirmation. This day has to be one of the be-, no the BEST day that has had to happen.

~Skip to Leaving~

     "That was wonderful,"I spoke jumping onto the hotel room's bed with Sana coming in behind me.

     "It sure was,"She replied falling onto the bed as well. We faced each other and she scooted closer to me, pecking my lips. I smiled and snuggled closer to her with my arm over her waist. We slept soundfully till the next day.

~Next morning~

     I woke up feeling a hot breath on my neck and legs entangled with mine. My lips formed into a grin as Sana snuggled more into my neck inhaling my scent. I felt a tingly sensation coming from my stomach. I looked down and found Sana's hand crawl and rub my abs. I smiled and pecked her forehead knowing that she was doing that oblivious and nonchalantly.

      "Wake Up New Couple!"I heard Dahyun yelling outside the hall. I heard more footsteps coming thinking that was the rest of the girls. Sana woke up groaning as I shushed her down to go back to sleep.

     "He-!"Dahyun yelled but then stopped. "Yah! Sana unnie's hand is under Minha's shirt!"She yelled out. By the sudden shouting, Sana retreated her hand away making me frown while she blushed snucking her body more into mine. 

     "Should we leave then alone?"Jihyo the responsible leader asked. 

      "...NAHHH,"They all the replied. "Sana!"They yelled out as Dahyun unexpectedly pushed me off the bed. 

      "Oh gosh!"I yelled out feeling the impact of my back hitting the floor. 

      "Yah!"I heard Sana yell as she rushed over to where I was. "Are you okay?"She asked helping me up.

      "Just wonderful~,"I said sarcastically glaring at Dahyun.

      "I did absolutely nothing,"Dahyun announced still lying on the bed. I jumped on the bed next to her and pushed her off the bed like she did to me.

     "AH!"She yelled out as I smiled in satisfaction.

     "That's rude Minha!"Sana scolded me, lightly slapping my making me jerk while she blushed fadingly. I looked at Sana surpised and stared at her for a couple seconds.

     "Oooooooo, you guys are going fast in your relationship aren't you?????"Dahyun said teasingly. "Being affectionate already!?!"

      "..."

      My mouth was left opened surpised but I just answered anyway. "Umm..."

     "Who cares about that?"Sana said trying to retract from the topic. "Why'd you wake us up so early?"

     "Why are you asking?"Nayeon said wiggling her eyebrows. "Did you like the feeling of Minha's abs?"

     "Nae,"She answered very quietly. The girls just bursted out laughing seeing how timid Sana was. I just giggled walking behind Sana and giving her a backhug. 

     "I like the feeling of your hand caressing my stomach as well,"I whispered into her ear and then giving her a gentle peck on her cheek. Her face turned totally fuming red. 

     "Anyways, since we're in California, let's go to places!"Jihyo unnie yelled out.

     "As in???"I asked questionably.

     Jihyo came back and started thinking of where to go.

     "I know!"I beamed out. "Let's go to Kaylie's  house!...right after we go somewhere to eat!"I suggested.

     "Let's go to th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter