Chapter 54

New Addition(Twice)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2018

Minha's POV

     "Have you ever considered about the journey that we had experienced so far?"I asked, looking through a magazine of nature's features. 

  "Sometimes, why?"Sana replied with her head on my lap and the rest of her body draped onto the couch.

     "Remember when I first joined the group?"I reminisced, still scanning the pages of the magazine.

     "Yeah...those were very young days,"She commented scrolling through her camera roll, mostly filled with pictures of me and her. I peeked ^ ^

    "What are you talking about? That was only a few years ago,"I replied back to her, putting the object in my hand down. 

     "Haven't we matured though?"She claimed, turning off her phone and lifting her head up to have her full attention towards me.

     "Haven't we all?"I mumbled, her hair. 

     "How did this topic even cross your mind?"She questioned as she sat up and hugged my left shoulder.

     "I honestly don't know,"I admitted. "It jist occured to me that our members have been busier than normal and that we didn't hang out together as we used to."

     "Everybody gets busier as life goes on, but we both know that we're going to stay with each other forever,"She spoke before pulling my chin towards her direction, and giving me a sweet and chaste kiss.

     "Yes, we will be with each other forever...at least I hope we will,"I said before mumbling the last part.

     A frown appeared on Sana's face. "Silly, of course we are staying forever together,"She reassured before giving me a tight side hug.

    "Hey Sana?"I called out for her name. 

     "Hmm?"She hummed with that sweet voice of hers. 

     "Where is everybody?"I alledged out of curiosity. 

     "Probably hanging out with other people,"She answered with no interest at all.

     "Time does change everybody, doesn't it?"

     "Yes, yes it does."

~4 hours later~

     "Hey guys,"Chaeyoung greeted us with Tzuyu and Dahyun behind her.

     "Where were you guys?"I asked them as my eyes started scanning the shopping bags that were gripped firmly in their hands.

     "Oh, we just went shopping,"Dahyun answered nonchalant to the amount of things  that they had purchased.

     "Make sure to spend your money wisely,"Sana advised before the maknaes left to their rooms.

     "Well, it's time for my leave,"I announced before getting up and off towards my destination.

     "Good luck Minha, be safe!"She encouraged as I walked out the door. 

     I was on my way to the SME building where everybody was meeting up. I'd say that JYP and SM were on awkward terms but with me knowing a lot of pe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter