Chapter 43

New Addition(Twice)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Minha's POV

     We finally arrived at the dorm. Today has been so tiring and hot lately. Although I did get a lot of souvenirs from the show. Plus they let us keep the clothes. I was the first that walked into the dorm and then I started taking my shirt off. (I trust you people have innocent minds)

     "Yah yah yah! Minha I know we're close and everything but can you please not strip in front of my eyes? I think it's more suitable to do in the restroom,"Dahyun said immediately covering her eyes and walking away like the others except for Sana.

     "Oh please! I'm wearing a tank top underneath! If I didn't have anything under this shirt I bet I'll be going in the restroom,"I said looking at everybody once I'm done.

     "Okay then good. Cause I don't want to show anything to my poor eyes,"Dahyun said rubbing her eyes.

     "Yeah like your poor eyes haven't seen anything,"I scoffed.

     "Well I want to believe they haven't,"Dahyun responded.

     "Hey unnie you okay?"Tzuyu asked Sana which made everybody's attention divert to her. We all looked at Sana and she looked like she was on fire. Everybody was smirking then looking to me. What? I went into the kitchen and got a cup of iced cold water and brought it out.

     "Here Sana unnie, I think you need this,"I said as I handed her the cup of water.

     "Thanks,"She muttered as she gulped everything down including the ice!

     "No problem at all,"I said as I felt better seeing Sana wasn't burning bright red anymore.

     "Girls, it's time to sleep,"Our manager said. We then got ready and had a good rest.

~3 months later~ 

     3 months has past and so much has happened and there's still so much more that's going to happen in the future. We've been promoting I'm gonna be a star which I've got to say was a pretty good song. Sadly Jungeon wasn't there so I had to cover her parts. Apparently in law of the jungle when she was riding on the horse she got kicked by another horse coming towards her way. Which resulted in her having a slight injury.

    Anyways I'm on my way to Happy Together with Sana and the theme is Global Entertainers Special. As Sana and I were just talking Manager Oppa started speaking up. "Hey Minha did you know your brother will be coming on the show as well?"

     "Really cool!"I said. So my brother is going to come as well. Okay then I guess that'll be fun! After a few minutes of riding in the car we finally arrived on the set. The first thing I saw was my brother. Well I shouldn't call him a thing. That would be rude. I instantly ran up to him and gave him a hug.

     "Hey sis! Nice to see you here, and I'm guessing you brought your girl here too,"Minho said as he looked behind me and saw Sana.

     "Yah! Plus she was invited here so...I really have nothing else to say,"I said hitting him.

     "Okay then I've seen the Running Man episode just saying,"He said chuckling. "Oh it looks like it's time you better get in your places while I go to mine. Bye!"

     "Bye!"I said waving to him. "Come on Sana let's go"

     "Annyeonghaseyo,"Sana and I bowed as we saw Sorn from CLC and Cheng Xiao from Cosmic Girls.

     "Annyeonghaseyo,"They both said and did the exact things we did to them. The door into the set started opening and we were mentioned to come in. As we all settled down Henry started speaking.

    "The set has changed,"He said looking around.

    "Right, it's completely different now,"Jaesuk responded to Henry's comment.

     "It used to look like a sauna, I liked it,"Henry said still commenting about the setting.

     "You did?"Jaesuk asked.

     "Yes."He answered and said,"You have a new host too!" They do have a new host! I don't know him at all.

    "Who?"Somebody asked although I'm not sure who it is.

     "Annyeonghaseyo,"Henry greeted the woman sitting on the sofa I was sitting on as well. Oh he was talking about her...well I don't know her either.

     "Annyeonghaseyo I'm Henry,"He said once again. 

     "I'm sorry but this is not a blind date,"Jaesuk said jokingly to Henry.

    "I know,"Henry reassured him. 

     "I'm telling you this as you might misunderstand, There happens to be five men and five women."Jaesuk said warning him.

     "You're right!"Kangnam said shocked looking at us women.

     "We didn't mean to pair you up."Jaesuk informed.

     "It's nice to meet you,"The guys suddenly said as we women stood up and did the same.

     "It's not suppose to be a blind date. Please don't get the wrong idea,"Jaesuk said once aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter