Chapter 41

New Addition(Twice)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~A Few Months Later~

Minha's POV

      So far with the promoting we have won so many awards!  Sure we cried at the first time. Scratch that everbody but me and Tzuyu since we are kind of you know...uhh...nevermind. Anyways today we will be attending Running Man episode 302 with Yeo Jin Soo. I can't wait. Although we are only joining the last part of the episode but who cares right? Who else would get a chance to join? A lot of people actually.

     We are currently in the van driving back to our dorm. Well the manager is driving and when I say we I mean Sana ,Dahyun,Tzuyu,Chaeyoung,Nayeon,Mina, Jihyo, Momo,Jeongyeon, and you can't forget about me! I am sitting with Dahyun in the left of me and Sana on my lap. Yes! The other van still needs fixing although I can't complain.😊

     "I can't wait for the Running Man episode today!"I screamed out so excitedly accidenly squeezing my arms around Sana's waist a little too tight.

     "Ahh my stomach!"Sana yelled out which made the other members giggle.

     "Sorry!"I quickly apologized as I pecked the left corner of Sana's mouth.

     "It's okay,"Sana said back to her old happy self again.

     "You guys are so comfortable around each other. I don't know why you're not together yet,"Nayeon said out. I've kind of been thinking and preparing about it during the time. I just haven't figure out what to do yet.

    "Yeah Minha! You should start doing something so you and I could be together!"Sana suddenly commanded which shocked me and the rest of the girls. I nodded my head instantly since she seemed so scary.

     "Well I'm working on that,"I mumbled which fortunately did not get heard by the girls.

     "Wow Sana!"Chaeyoung yelled out.

     "Hmm?"She asked turning her head to the left.

     "I never knew you could be so scary,"Chaeyoung continued her comment.

     "Yahh!!!"Sana said quite cutely.

     "Now your back to your goofy self,"Chaeyoung said.

     "Anyways shouldn't you be the one to ask her out?"Dahyun said.

     "What are you talking about?"Sana and I both asked.

     "I mean Sana you are older than Minha about like two years,"Dahyun said.

     "Don't worry Dahyun since my personality is more fit for the boy role. If i was the girl role, I'll kinda be uncomfortable in that situation,"I answered before Sana will answer.

    "Yeah that would be kind of weird since I am shorter than Minha, Minha is really tall!  She is like 5'8 ft. She's even taller than our Tzuyu! While I'm only 5'6 ft,"Sana said then pouted which made me have an urge to kiss her but I didn't.

     "Okay girls we've arrived,"Our manager said. The girls and I stepped off the van one by one into the dorm. As we walked in all the girls were whining that they were hungry. You know what that means...time to cook!

     As everybody plopped themselves down still whining on how hungry they were I went to the kitchen to make eggs and toast. As I was getting the materials I felt arms s around my waist. 

     "Hey Sana,"I said as I took 10 pieces of bread out of the bag.

     "Need any help?"She asked me cuddling her face into my neck.

     "No thanks it's a surprise so I suggest you sit down and whine like everybody else,"I said as I chuckled at everbody stil whining in the living room.

     "Okay then can't wait for the surprise!"Sana exclaimed out excitedly as she skipped out of the kitchen like a little kid.

     I chuckled and continued on with my work. I took out a kitchen knife and cut holes in the middle of  all of them and in one of them I have specially customized it differently from the rest.I took out oil and put it on all of the 10 pans I had with me. Yes ten pans. I then put all of the ten toasts on the pans and flipped them until the way I wanted them to look like.

     I then put all of the eggs in the cutted part of the toast and started to cook them and seasoned them with salt and pepper. (My sister cooked this for me when I was younger. It tasted so good. Sad since i don't know how to cook at all)

     Sooner or later I was done and put 4 plates on my arms and brought them out. Soon all the girls' attention and were now on the food. They didn't even need to talk all they had to do was walk at the table to eat. I took the other 4 plates as I sat them on the table. Sana was about to sit down and eat one of them but I stopped her before she could.

     "Sana those are mine not yours,"I said which resulted to Sana pouting.

     "These are yours,"I said as I handed out a cooked toast which a cut hear shape filled sunny side uped(is that even a word?) egg. 

     "I also made this for you,"I said as I handed out a mini heart shaped bread with a heart shaped egg placed perfectly in the middle on a tiny sized shaped heart plate.

     "Omo it's a three in one!"Dahyun shouted out. 

     "So you like it?"I asked her grinning.

     "Yes I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter