Chapter 9

Empty

I just realize that since Chapter 6 I keep put bad words and yeah I think there will be a LOT of curse words.So just shrug it off when bad words appear.And BTS 'Fire' *screaming*....I think my ovaries just explode also it make me want to watch 'Ghost Rider'.I want to put the MV but only link came out anyway ENJOY....


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ujQOR2DMFM

"Kookie!!!!"A girl said then run to him,then hug him like teddy bear.Jungkook suprise by the sudden skinship.

"Woo Yoon?"Jungkook look at the girl with confused look when the girl let go of him.Suddenly the girl cupped his face using her hand make he blush like crazy.

"Kookie,it's me Ha Yoon"Ha Yoon said then Jungkook look at her blank face.Ha Yoon rolled her eyes upon seeing her boyfriend's reaction."Yah,Jeon Jung Kook,this is Park Ha Yoon your ----".Even before Ha Yoon could finish her sentence,Jungkook hug her.Ha Yoon just smile and hug him back,pat his back.Just let him embrace herself,she know make big mess on their relationship also she hurt Jungkook deeply by her absence.

"Yoon,why did you dissapeared?"Jungkook said in her embrace,sobbing quietly.Ha Yoon let out a deep sigh,hug him tighter.She also really missed his warm embrace.

"I'm sorry,Kookie"

"I don't want your sorry but I want your presence by my side"Jungkook said then let go of her.Ha Yoon wipe the tears from his cheeks.Ha Yoon just show her brightest smile at him.

"Can you promise me that you will take of Woo Yoon for me and no matter what please don't HURT her"Ha Yoon said while squeeze both of his hand.When she said that tears forming in her eyes.Jungkook just nod but he wondering why Woo Yoon but not her friend.

"Then will you promise me that you will stay at my side?"Jungkook said to Ha Yoon.Ha Yoon just show him her sad smile tears fall on her cheeks slowly.Make his tears fall slowly.

"I'm sorry Kookie.Good Bye and keep your promise"Ha Yoon said then fall backward off cliff.Make him wake up.He realize that he was dreaming but her warm embrace seem really real to him.His tears fall on his cheeks.Jungkook sobbing quietly.After finish sobbing,he head to bathroom.He look at his reflection,his eye is a little red and puffy.

After finish preparing for school,ignoring and avoiding everyone just like before when Ha Yoon left him.But he keep his head low since he don't want everyone to see his eye.When,Jungkook came in class,he just straight go to his table then put his head on the table.Woo Yoon just felt something wrong with him,she just feel like he's hurting about something.

When recess time,Jungkook just head out ignoring everyone.Woo Yoon eyeing him for a while,she really sure that he's hurting over something.Woo Yoon just smile now it's her time to comfort him since before when she in this school he always comfort her,Then Woo Yoon found Jungkook sitting on the bench at the garden keep his head hanging low.

"Jungkook----"Then the next thing she knew is that Jungkook hug her make she suprise by his action.Woo Yoon want to get out from his warm embrace but like before he tighten his embrace crushing Woo Yoon on his chest.

"Please let just I stay like this for a while,please.."Jungkook begging to Woo Yoon make she calm and stay in his tight embrace.Woo Yoon totally understand now that he's hurting over something.Woo Yoon just hug him back and pat his back let him let his emotions out.Woo Yoon can feel that Jungkook trembling.

"Tell me"Woo Yoon said when he let go of her,she sit at the bench pat her side.Jungkook sit beside her."Everything"

"I dream of her"

"Ha Yoon?"Woo Yoon ask him,Jungkook just nod."What you dream about?"

"We make a promise"

"Promise?What promise?"

"Promise about you"Jungkook said then look at Woo Yoon with question look.

"Are you sure?About me?"Woo Yoon ask him,he just nod to Woo Yoon question."Then what she promise about with you?"

"She told me to take care of you and no matter what don't hurt you"Jungkook said make he eyeing Woo Yoon.

"What?"

"I really curious about something,did you perhaps know Ha Yoon?"Jungkook ask her make she laugh at his question.Then keep a straight face.

"No,we never meet each other I didn't even know what she look like,I didn't even know that she exist"Woo Yoon said to Jungkook.While Jungkook just judging her.Woo Yoon just shrug her shoulder.

"You're lying"

"No,if I lying you can hate me forever"

"Really,you sure you're not lying"Jungkook said to Woo Yoon,she just nod.But Jungkook still curios about Ha Yoon and Woo Yoon.

"What make you think like that?"Woo Yoon ask him.

"Just that your face and voice are exactly the same like Ha Yoon and the dream she talk about YOU,you and Ha Yoon could be twins"

"I never had a sister before"Woo Yoon said to Jungkook.

"Why----"

"Jungkook!!!"

Woo Yoon and Jungkook look at the owner of the voice.It was Jungkook's friend.Woo Yoon is really shy with new people so she hide herself behind Jungkook.

"Hyung,what you're doing here?"

"Why can we come here?We just want know more about Woo Yoon"Namjoon said.Woo Yoon froze when all of them surround her.

"Hyung,she shy with new people"Jungkook said to his hyung who didn't care about his presence only focusing on Woo Yoon.

"Woo Yoonnie~don't be such a shy turtle"Jimin said then poke her cheeks make she blush a little.

"But I saw she playing with fallen leaves with you and her friends it's look really fun"Jin said studied Woo Yoon closely.Then.Hoseok throw fallen leaves at them make it look like rain.

"I saw she and her friend really having fun"Yonggi said look at the fallen leaves.Woo Yoon gather courage then she look up and Taehyung use this opportunity to make she felt comfortable around them,he make a weird face.

Make Woo Yoon laugh at his weird face.They feel glad that she finally show her face to them.Then,after awhile,Woo Yoon got close with Jungkook's friend and now they all throw fallen leaves at each other,running to save their life except for Yoongi just sit at the bench look at they running.Woo Yoon and Taehyung get well with each other since they both weird.Now all of them try to catch their breath after all the running.