Chapter 2

Empty

Previous chapter.....
 

"No it's ok but you know you look just like our friend even her voice the same like your's"Ji Yeon said since all of her friends are really shy sometimes with new people so she have to start the conversation.

"Who?"Woo Yoon ask her but this time in normal tone.

"It's------"
---------------------------------------------------

"It's nevermind even if I tell you probably don't know she's cold type but she such a nice girl all can I say that she is great friend"Ji Yeon said to Woo Yoon she feel at ease since Woo Yoon comfortable with her now.

Woo Yoon just smile at Ji Yeon statement.

"What's happen to her?"Woo Yoon ask them.

"We all didn't-the whole school don't know what happen to her, she just disappeared"Jun Yeong step up in Ji Yeon and Woo Yoon conversation.

"What do you mean she just disappeared?"Woo Yoon ask them she get confused by 'she'.

"You know disappeared just like that, it's about 4 months ago then since then we never heard news about her"Yee Rin said.Actually they all curious about Woo Yoon well she's completely stranger to them and 'she' yet she remind of them a lot about 'she' when they meet her well her face and voice is exactly the same with 'she'.

Woo Yoon just show them sad smile.

"And she just left her boyfriend,Poor guy"Hyo Mi said to Woo Yoon while eyeing at a guy who just come to the cafeteria.

"WAIT SHE HAVE A BOYFRIEND?!?!"Woo Yoon burst.All the student looking at her as if she's crazy girl but when they saw Ji Yeon's group they immediately turn away since Ji Yeon's group known as the craziest and weirdest group in the school.Woo Yoon hide her face from embarrassment.

"Sorry"Woo Yoon murmur at them.

"That's okay our group is crazy anyway we still didn't introduce ourselves to you"Ji Yeon said to her friend.

"I'm Yang Yoon Mi"Yoon Mi said at Woo Yoon then laugh.Woo Yoon understand now that their crazy but it's okay to her since she just like to friend with weird people because she find them interesting and unpredictable also she though that normal people is boring.

"I'm Song Hyo Mi"Hyo Mi said then she look at Woo Yoon than laugh with Yoon Mi.

"It's normal so don't judge us if they didn't laugh it would be weird"Ji Yeon explain to Woo Yoon.

Woo Yoon just chuckle at their behaviour.

"Hi,I'm Lee Jun Yeong the youngest triplets"Jun Yeong said make Woo Yoon eye go big.

"Srsly,Jun Yeong anyway I'm Park Yee Rin the eldest triplest"Yee Rin said to Woo Yoon.

"And this is Park Hyun Ae the middle one of triplets"Jun Yeong and Yee Rin said in sync while point at Hyun Ae just shyly wave at Woo Yoon,Woo Yoon wave at her back in childish way.

"Actually they not actually triplets they known as triplets because they always stick to each other like bubblegum in other word long lost triplets sister"Jun Yeong explain at Woo Yoon just giggle but at sametime they make her to remind of someone she really love but now that someone gone, make her become lonely now all that she have is memory.

Woo Yoon start to take interest in 'she' boyfriend.

"Is he a good guy to your friend?"Woo Yoon ask them

"Really really good in other word she hit the jackpot"Yoon Mi said to Woo Yoon but they all start to weird when Woo Yoon interest in 'she' boyfriend.

"What's he like to her?"

"Well childish couple always fighting about the small thing like who's going to eat the last cookies and about video game but they really care for each other there's a lot of people who ship them actually"Hyun Ae explain since she always saw 'she' and 'she' boyfriend got into childish fight.

"What's he like?"

"Well how could I say childish,cute,like sport,handsome,shy with girls,he only comfortable with our friend but with us he always get freaking shy he also really smart I saw his report card and-did I say childish"Ji Yeon said make the other eyeing at her.

"What?Okay I know I stalk him okay I like him before but now I move on"Ji Yeon said make the other just shake their head at Ji Yeon.

"Then what you stalk the guy right?"Jun Yeong said to Ji Yeon.

"I can't deny the fact that I didn't stalk him you know he so-------"

"We want to know more about you"Yee Rin cut Ji Yeon because she don't want to hear about the guy well when Ji Yeon start to talk about the guy she can't stop.Ji Yeon just pout.

"Before I school at ******* Girl High School I don't know what to say anymore"Woo Yoon said the other feel suspicious since they only know her name and previous high school.

"How about your family?"Jun Yeong ask her since she really want to know about Woo Yoon's family.

"About my family......I didn't really comfortable talking about my family"Woo Yoon said while lower her head.

"Sorry we didn't meant to make you feel uncomfortable"

"It's okay can I go for a walk around this school?"

"Sure do you want someone to follow you so that you wouldnt lost"Yee Rin said since she worry that Woo Yoon lost in this big school.

"No it's okay I already familiar with this school,Bye"Woo Yoon said then just walk away make the other confuse.

 

While Jungkook take a walk at school garden he found.........