Chapter 1

Empty

Jungkook's POV

'My reflection in the mirror is so empty, as if there’s nothing there
After waking up from the dream that was you,this morning of reality feels so empty
I can't even bring myself to smile like I used to,why I feel so pathetic'

Author's POV

Jungkook just can't stare at his reflection in the mirror longer he grab his bag and head to school.
He walk alone on the street but the empty street make he feels so empty.He can't help but to let out a deep sigh.He start to walk faster he just hate to feel so empty.But it still make him feel empty.He hate himself to become so pathetic.

******* High School

As he enter the school,he can feel people staring at him.

"Jungkook-ah-----"

He just ignore his older friend that are like brother to him.The older friend look upset and sadly look at Jungkook's figure,he just sigh at the younger behavior.He just hate everything,himself and his girlfriend leave him just like that without any reason since then he just ignore everyone but he still love his girlfriend,he just can't move on.

As soon he arrive at his class,he just go to his desk and put his head on the table not wanting any person disturb him.Then after a few minutes,the teacher arrive with a new girl beside her.But when the new girl enter the class the whole class gasped and start to whispering.Jungkook just ignore it.

"She look just the same like her"He heard a girl talking to her friend.

"Maybe they were twins"

"But it's impossible everyone know that she never have any siblings"

"You're not even close to her and you said that"

"Try to be logic here if she had any siblings of course she will come to this school also when there's event at this school we never saw she with someone else that look exactly like her,she just bring her parent and she only friend with that weirdo"The girl explain to her friend.

"Which weirdo?"

"You know that weirdo that really immature and weird when P.E class but still smart"

"Silent!!!"The teacher roar make the class fall into silent.

"You can introduce yourself to the class"

"Park Woo Yoon"the new girl said looking at the floor.Jungkook feel weird upon hearing the new girl voice it's so similar to him but he still keep his head down let curiosity eating him.

"Good nice and short I like that you can seat beside Ji Yeon"The teacher said to the new girl but the new girl just look at the teacher like lost kid.

"Ji Yeon could you help me?"The teacher look at a girl with 'help-me' look.

"No prob"Ji Yeon go to Woo Yoon and drag her to seat that empty beside her.

As the lesson continue,the student keep glancing at Woo Yoon make she feel uncomfortable but since Ji Yeon is friendly Woo Yoon feel a little comfortable with her.

When recess all the student surround and start to ask her a lot of questions but she didn't answer any of the question.Ji Yeon have to drag Woo Yoon with her to go to the cafeteria since she afraid that the student will threatening her if she not answer the questions.

"There you go"Ji Yeon said after bring Woo Yoon to her friends."I could become a babysitter in school take care of Woo Yoon"

"Sorry for the burden"Woo Yoon said slowly as if she whispering.

"No it's ok but you know you look just like our friend even her voice the same like your's"Ji Yeon said since all of her friends are really shy sometimes with new people so she have to start the conversation.

"Who?"Woo Yoon ask her but this time in normal tone.

"It's------"

 

Author's Note:I'm sorry if its boring and long also if you want to give some idea or want to correct my mistake please comment.