Chapter 3

Empty

 

Previous Chapter....
"It's okay can I go for a walk around this school?"
"Sure do you want someone to follow you so that you wouldnt lost"Yee Rin said since she worry that Woo Yoon lost in this big school.
"No it's okay I already familiar with this school,Bye"Woo Yoon said then just walk away make the other confuse.

While Jungkook take a walk at school garden he found.........
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
While Jungkook take a walk at the school garden want to stay away from people then he found his girlfriend back his gf saw him but his gf ignore.He was so happy to found his gf back that he running toward his gf and hug her like there's no tomorrow.Suddenly the girl push him with all her strenght,Jungkook dumbfounded by the girl action.

"What are you doing?!?!"The girl yelled Jungkook.

"Don't you remember me,Ha Yoon?"Jungkook said to the girl.

"Who's Ha Yoon anyway, I'm Woo Yoon not Ha Yoon"Woo Yoon said then want to walk away.But suddenly Jungkook grab Woo Yoon's wrist turn her around then hug her tightly.

"Don't go again stay by my side,you're Ha Yoon ,you're not someone elsewhy you just disappear like that,why you live me alone?"Jungkook said to Woo Yoon still not letting her out from his embrace.While Woo Yoon were struggling to get out from his tight embrace,when she want to get out from Jungkook's tight embrace he would tighten his embrace crush Woo Yoon on his chest.Woo Yoon just give up since her strenght is nothing Jungkook's strenght.She just sigh.

"Listen boy,I'm not your Ha Yoon I'm Woo Yoon if I'm Ha Yoon I would recognise you from the begining "Woo Yoon said to Jungkook hoping that he would let her go.

"No there's only one Ha Yoon in this world and you're my Ha Yoon"Jungkook said.

"Geez,why he so hard I feel regret to take a walk"Woo Yoon murmur but deep down in her heart she's happy because this first time felt warmness from stranger and she felt happy and proud for someone.

"Could you please let go of me?"Woo Yoon said and try to get out from his embrace...again.When she said that Jungkook tighten his embrace.

"Woo Yoon!!!!"Yee Rin shout while runing to their direction."Jeon Jungkook let go of her she's not Ha Yoon"Ji Yeon said while the other follow behind Yee Rin.

"Jun Yeong go call his friend at the cafeteria"Yee Rin said.Then Jun Yeong dashing to the cafeteria.

"Jungkook let go of her srsly"Yoon Mi said partically begging for him to let go of Woo Yoon.

Then Jun Yeong came back with 6 hot guy follow her behind.Woo Yoon breath slowly.

"Kookie please let go of me"Woo Yoon said gently and sweetly.

"What if you go away?"Jungkook said his tight embrace start loosen up but still not let go of Woo Yoon.

"I will not go away again I wil stay by your side please let me go"

Then Jungkook let go of her finally she can breath at ease now,but then the guys look at her gasp,they just stare at Woo Yoon face.

"Maybe I shouldn't come to this school I bring a lot trouble from before I always bring trouble"Woo Yoon said keep her head low.

"No it's not your fault it's him the one who can't accept the truth that Ha Yoon gone now"A guy said.Then the 6 guy intro them self to Woo Yoon.Then Woo Yoon just walk away Jungkook watch Woo Yoon walk away he want to follow her but Namjoon stop him.

"Jungkook she's not Ha Yoon------"

"She is"Jungkook cut Jin word.The other just sigh.

"Jungkook if she's Ha Yoon why would she leave us-you alone just like that without any reason and if she's Ha Yoon she wouldnt come back to this school if she want to leave you"

"She is Ha Yoon"Jungkook become stubborn.