Chapter 7

Empty

Through the lesson,Jungkook can't help but glance and worrying about Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon didn't talk at all she just keep quiet,she make herself look cold and distant.When recess time,Woo Yoon just straight go to out from class leave her friends behind worrying about her.Jungkook about to follow her but he lost her from track.

Woo Yoon sit on a bench,keep her head low.Shut her eyes trying to forget about her past but whenever she try to forget about it,she always shed tears.But before she always have someone to comfort her,now she have no one.

"Woo Yoon,your okay?"A voice interrupt her.She smile upon hearing that voice.She just nod but still keep her head low.Then,Jungkook sit beside her.An uncormfortable silence surround them.

"Here take this"Jungkook hand to Woo Yoon a chocolate bar.Woo Yoon just look at Jungkook with blank face.Jungkook flash his sweetest smile to Woo Yoon(I would turn into tomato though XD).Woo Yoon just smile back to him,she just realize there still someone by her side.

"Faster take it,I know you like chocolate.All girls like chocolate though"Jungkook said make Woo Yoon smile to his statement.She accept the chocolate.

"Thank Jungkook"Woo Yoon said then eat quietly.

"You can call me Kookie"Jungkook said make Woo Yoon giggle by herself.Jungkook just look at her with weird look."There's nothing wrong with Kookie"

"I can't call you that"

"Why it's not that bad?Also Jungkook is long name"

"The owner of the one who created your nickname is special to you,I'm not deserve to call you with that nickname"

"Then why are you calling me Kookie before?"Jungkook ask Woo Yoon innocently,make she chocked on the chocolate.Woo Yoon completly forget that she has call Jungkook,Kookie before.Jungkook just pat Woo Yoon's back upon seeing her reaction.

"I-I don't know,I wonder why I call you that,Actually when I heard your name it's remind me of chocolate cookies,maybe because I like it though"Woo Yoon explain make Jungkook confused even more."And when they say your name I thought of that then I call you that to escape.Then after I know that Ha Yoo call you that I don't want to call you that since it mean special to you"Woo Yoon said then continue to eat chocolate deliciously. 

"You know you're so.....unpredictable does girls always this weird?Even,Ha Yoon is weird and Ha Yoon's friend is really weird especially Jun Yeong sometime she talk alone you know"Jungkook ask Woo Yoon make she chuckle.

"I don't know but I think not all girls are weird,some of them weird but I think normal girls are boring(sorry if any of you feel hurt or something) and maybe it's your destiny to meet weird girl"Woo Yoon statement make Jungkook chuckle.Jungkook just realize that all the girls he know that is really random,weird and childish.Jungkook felt at ease finally Woo Yoon smile back but he wondering why Woo Yoon suddenly become like that?

At the end school......
Jungkook found himself staring and following Woo Yoon.Jungkook didn't know why he following Woo Yoon but his feet just drag him.Woo Yoon didn't realize that Jungkook following her.Woo Yoon just humming while walking.Soon,Jungkook in awe seeing Woo Yoon's house.But what make Jungkook confused is Woo Yoon didn't use front door but back door.Jungkook hide himself don't want to blow his cover.A maid greet Woo Yoon with a smile.

"Miss,why------"

"Don't act so friendly just act like how all of you treat me like that sl*t or that ugly piggy like before,don't be such two-faces"Woo Yoon said coldly then just walk pass by the maid.The maid just keep her head low.Jungkook frown at Woo Yoon's action.Jungkook didn't expect that Woo Yoon act like that toward adult.Jungkook dissapointed by Woo Yoon's action toward adult.Jungkook just left like that without looking back.When Jungkook arrive at his home after greeting his parents,he just straight go to his room.He throw himself on the bed,staring at the ceiling.

Jungkook's POV
"Don't act so friendly just act like how all of you treat me like that sl*t or that ugly piggy like before,don't be such two-faces"

Woo Yoon's word keep replaying through his head he can't get out from his head.

'Everything about her become cold,her eyes the way she looked at the maid is so cold,there's no warmness or loving at all in her eyes.What they did to her that make she treat them like that.I want to know more about her.Everything about her that make her become like that'.Jungkook keep thinkng about Woo Yoon,he can't get Woo Yoon out from his head.Jungkook get frustrated by Woo Yoon action toward the maid.

Woo Yoon's POV
Meanwhile at Woo Yoon's house

'I can't believe they greet me,how can people treat people differently just because their outer layer is different.Did someone if have different outer layer can't being treat like the other kindly not like a piece of trash.Is outer layer is that important for how people treat them like that.Even though they outer layer is different but they still deserve to being treat like human not like dirt'.Woo Yoon just dash to her room or in other word basement.She sit at cold floor staring at a knife that she always keep for a long time.A small smile appear on her face.

Flashback.....
Woo Yoon crying at the cold floor in the basement,she just receiving the 'punishment' because the girl make some mistake but the girl didn't know that she make mistake and didn't know that Woo Yoon receiving 'punishment'.She take out small knife,her hands was shaking badly bring to her wrist.

'I can't take it anymore it was too hard for me'.Before she do it.

"WOO YOON!"The girl snatch a away the knife from her throw it far from her reach.Tears streaming down on the girl cheeks.Woo Yoon cry harder.Even the girl trembling upon seeing Woo Yoon unexpected action.

"I-I'm s----"Before Woo Yoon finish her word,the girl slapped her hardly.Then the girl falled on her knee.The girl hugged Woo Yoon tightly,Woo Yoon hugged the girl back.

"Why you so stupid?Don't you do that again Woo Yoon"The girl said to Woo Yoon."Did I do some mistake again?"The girl asked Woo Yoon but Woo Yoon just cry silently."I must make mistake again,Why they don't punish me together with you?They killing me by doing this everyday to you,it so hurt to see you in this state to me"

"I'm sorry"

"You shouldn't feel sorry,I'm the one who making mistakes but you're the one who will received the punishment.I'm sorry.But Woo Yoon no matter how hard thing is don't do it,If you do that I will do that too,I don't want only you to feel the pain"

"No,don't do that,I don't want you to hurt yourself"

"Then how about you,you think I'm just going to shrug it off,if you promise you will not do it then I will not"

"I promise you"

"You such horrible sister,I hate you"
End Flashback

Tears slowly fall on her cheeks.Woo Yoon put the knife away.She just laying on the cold floor like always there's nothing on the cold floor not even blanket or pillow only her clothes,books and beg.It's normal for her to stay in this basement without any warmness.From before she always sleep in the basement.Her mom said that if someone body like that,the fat will keep her warm.