19th

Empty

Jungkook stared at Woo Yoon when she giggling.

"You should see her face when I open her room door"Woo Yoon said while remembering the situation.

"Woo Yoon"Jungkook said make Woo Yoon completely stop giggling and their surrounding turn into serious silence.Woo Yoon gulped when she looked Jungkook become serious all of sudden.

"What?"Woo Yoon said nervously she just don't know why but she really nervous like the feeling of first day at school.Jungkook took something out from his pocket.Then he reached Woo Yoon's hand he slid Ha Yoon's ring into Woo Yoon forth finger.Woo Yoon just watched Jungkook action,confused by his action toward her.

"What are you doing?"Woo Yoon said while stared blankly at Ha Yoon's ring that sat perfectly on her finger since she and Ha Yoon have the same size.Then,she touched Ha Yoon's ring upon remembering her sister.A sad smile appeared on her face when she remembered her sister.

"Actually I have feeling for you from the beginning"Jungkook said nervously while looking at Woo Yoon waiting for her answer.Woo Yoon froze when Jungkook confessed to her,her mind became blanked but her heart beat faster.

"Ha Yoon told me to move on and she told me that you..have feelings for me too and you know maybe we could be...together"Jungkook said while playing his fingers and look at Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon took out Ha Yoon's ring from her finger.

"S-she told you that"

"...Yes"

"I'm sorry but I really don't have any feelings for you and I think we should stop friend with each other"Woo Yoon said coldly and putted the ring in Jungkook hand.Woo Yoon walked away leaving Jungkook with broken heart.

As time passes..
Woo Yoon really cold to Jungkook while Jungkook keep staring at Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon never took a glance or make eyes contact with Jungkook at all.Of course her friends sensed that something was wrong with the two 'cause usually Jungkook and Woo Yoon always came in together to the class.When they asked Woo Yoon about Jungkook she will keep quiet or turn cold to them.

Skip...
In school at the hallway..

"Woo Yoon"Jungkook called Woo Yoon,who was at her locker taking her things.But Woo Yoon act really cold to him.

"Woo---"Before Jungkook could finish his words,Woo Yooon slammed her locker really hard make the other students look at her.Then Woo Yoon sighed as she slammed her locker.

"Just go ing away Jungkook..You make me tired of you..Don't you see I try to avoid you because I hate you just go away"Woo Yoon said without took a glance at Jungkook and walk away leaving Jungkook behind.Then Jungkook just ignore Woo Yoon nor even a glance they acted like strangers.

Recess time..
Woo Yoon go to garden to take a stroll and she know that Jungkook ignore her,that's why she go there cuse no one will disturb her.She sat at the bench,after awhile she fell in deep thought.Then,she felt someone put their arm on her shoulder make she jumped in suprised.Just to found Jungkook's friend surrounded her but Jungkook wasn't there ofc.

"Owh~What are you guys doing here?"Woo Yoon asked them with a bright smile plastered on her face.The other sighed at Woo Yoon.

"What's wrong with you and Jungkook lately?"Yoongi asked make Woo Yoon fell in silence.

"Did you two fighting again?"Jin asked Woo Yoon,frustrated by the two always fighting lately.Wo Yoon still didn't answered them.

"What's up with you two always fighting lately?Also you slammed the locker this morning at the hallway when Jungkook approached you"Hoseok said make the other looked at Woo Yoon suspiciously.

"Did Jungkook do something wrong again?"Jimin said.

"No!He's not...it just me that started it first"Woo Yoon said while playing with her fingers.

"What's wrong seriously?For god sake AGAIN"Namjoon said out of frustration.Woo Yoon bit her lip as she lowered her head.

"It just that he..."

"He what?"Jimin asked Woo Yoon.

"He confessed to me"Woo Yoon said make the other confused.

"What?"The other said in sync make Woo Yoon rolled her eyes and groaned.

"He's confessed okay?!Happy?!"Woo Yoon said,frustrated with the slow 'loading' guys.The guys just get what mean,make their eyes wide in instants and speechless by Woo Yoon said about Jungkook.

"What?!Really?!"The guys said in sync again make Woo Yoon look at them with dead look.

"No!He's confessed to a seagull!What do you think?Crazy isn't?!"Woo Yoon said in frustrate by the guys reaction.The guys look at Woo Yoon 'are-you-kidding-me' looks.

"Finally he confessed"Jin said out loud make Woo Yoon confused.

"Finally?"Woo Yoon said blankly,Jin nodded to her.

"Well he said that he felt the same when he with Ha Yoon"

"What do you mean?"

"You know he love Ha Yoon right?So he felt the same feeling towards you from before he's heart beat faster when you smile and with you"Yoongi explained make Woo Yoon fell in silence as she lowered her head.She cupped her face with her hands.

"Fvxk"Woo Yoon said when she covered her face with her hands.

"Yah!No curse words!"Jin scolded Woo Yoon make she frustrated and groaned.

"What's wrong with cursing?!I love it"Woo Yoon said then she continued to curse with her face being covered.Taehyung and Jimin really shocked when Woo Yoon cursed 'cause there's a lot of words that they never heard of.Jin just shook his head.Yoongi and Namjoon smirked when Woo Yoon cursed.

"What's wrong with it anyway?You felt the same too right?"Hoseok said make Woo Yoon completly stop from cursing,she look at Hoseok with blank look.

"That was the problem"Woo Yoon said to them then she let out a deep and big sighed."My heart said different thing and my brain said different thing and I don't want to accept him because he was Ha Yoon's"

"But he WAS not IS"Namjoon said make Woo Yoon sighed again in frustrated.

"I just don't know what to do"Woo Yoon said then she explained to them hoping that they would found the solution.She don't want to told her friends 'cause sometimes her friends will about it even thought they will help but they will over and over again.Because that's what friends do teasing each other,if our friends never tease each other it's mean that they not your friends.