Chapter 15

Empty

Jungkook were in somewhat a familiar room but not to him.Suddenly he felt warm on his hand,he looked beside him only to found Ha Yoon smiling at him.Jungkook held Ha Yoon hand tightly then in blink their surrounding turn pitch black.Then they surrounding turn into a room,only Ha Yoon was familiar with the room.

A plump girl and a woman was in the room,they just ignored Jungkook and Ha Yoon.Jungkook got glimpse of a plump girl,that face he knew but he just don't know.

"That was my sisters,Woo Yoon"Ha Yoon said while her eyes didn't look away from Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon was shivering in fear.The woman had whip in her hand.

"What are they do---"

Before Jungkook could finished his sentence,the woman hit Woo Yoon whip.(if you guys don't know what whip is I put picture up there)Make Jungkook flinched at the woman action.Woo Yoon fell on the ground after the woman hit her continuous.The woman just stood in front of Woo Yoon with no emotions.Ha Yoon just watched her beloved sister being hit.Her tears fell uncontrollably on her cheeks.

Jungkook trembling upon seeing the woman action toward Woo Yoon.

"Stand on your feet"The woman said coldly,then Woo Yoon slowly stood on her feet trembling even thought her feet were like trembling like jelly.Her body full of cut and bruised as the blood slowly flowed from her bruised.Then the woman continued to hit Woo Yoon continuously.Then the room door banged from the outside.

"MOM STOP"A voice said,Jungkook gulped upon hearind the voice it was Ha Yoon's voice.The door being shook like it going to break at any moment.The woman smirked upon hearing the voice.The woman continue again until Woo Yoon fell on the ground.

"Stand"The woman said without emotions.Woo Yoon tried to stood but it useless with her conditions like that her legs were full of bruised that it look like it going to break at any moment.

"MOM JUST PUNISH ME TOGETHER WITH WOO YOON"Ha Yoon yelled her voice was cracked.Ha Yoon held Jungkook hand tightly upon seeing the scene that held before them.Jungkook eyes were briming with tears upon seeing the woman treated Woo Yoon like that.

"Can't"The woman said,Woo Yoon tried again but no matter how she tried but can't.The woman yanked Woo Yoon hair,threw her head on the floor.Woo Yoon just stay silently as she being abused by the woman who called 'Mom' for them.

Ha Yoon legs were trembling when saw what the woman did.She held Jungkook arm as her leg become jelly because she never saw the woman abused Woo Yoon also when the woman finished then she will open the door if not she will never open the door.

"Mom!Stop...."Ha Yoon's voice slowly fading then followed with a loud sobbed but she still banging slowly into the door begging that the woman would open the door.Jungkook froze when the woman threw Woo Yoon head to the ground.

"You just make mistake"The woman said then kicked Woo Yoon head.The woman smirked in satisfied.

"Stand"The woman said then Woo Yoon stood even thought her face was flowing with bloods.Then the woman walked away from Woo Yoon to opened the door and found Ha Yoon with puffy and bloodshot eyes.

The woman walked away leaving Ha Yoon and Woo Yoon alone.

"That's what happened every night,Jungkook"Ha Yoon said as the tears flowed on her cheeks.Then,Jungkook and Ha Yoon being teleport to a cold basement.Ha Yoon bring Woo Yoon to the basement where Woo Yoon always sleep there well that's her room.Ha Yoon let Woo Yoon rested then go out from the basement her tears too can't stop flowing.

"W-Why they do that?"

"Because she's different from me look at her and look at me that's was the only reasons why they treated Woo Yoon like that,and when I'm make mistakes she will the one who get punishment,my parents always hate her because of her looks only her looks and everyday they always searched her fault because they want to abused her"Ha Yoon explained to Jungkook,then Ha Yoon come with oinment oil in her hand,Woo Yoon just cried silently.

"Why they always treated you like this?"Ha Yoon voice was shaky.Woo Yoon can only smiled to her question.

"Don't you see because they hated me and they loved you,there's no one loved me,I just don't deserve to be loved"

"Don't you dare to said that,then what about me am I a trash for you?!"Ha Yoon roared at Woo Yoon,Woo Yoon slowly sit up wiped Ha Yoon tears on her cheeks.

"You just protected me because I'm your sister"Woo Yoon said make Ha Yoon that stood beside Jungkook chocked on her tears,without knowingly Jungkook tears fell slowly on his cheeks that he's been hold it for a while.

"I wish you wouldn't be my sister"Ha Yoon said then Woo Yoon embraced her even thought her body was in pain.Woo Yoon comforted Ha Yoon.

"Then who you're going to friend with at home?"

"I would rather being lonely at home rather than seeing you being treated like this at home,I just hate them"Ha Yoon said Woo Yoon just smiled weakly then patted Ha Yoon back as she sobbed louder.Then,Jungkook and Ha Yoon surrounding change into a park where Jungkook always meet Ha Yoon after school.

"You see that Woo Yoon being treated there,Jungkook you broke her heart with your word she hide the fact that she's my sister because we have rules at home,she can't mention about our parents and about me when outside also she always being treated like maid at home,we never go out together,the maids too were the same sometimes they will showered her with dirty water when she got home from school"Ha Yoon explained to Jungkook,he kept his head low shame on himself after what he did to Woo Yoon when she already suffering.

"We never being treated the same Woo Yoon always being treated like that while me they wouldn't never hurt me even a strand of my hair,they always put blame on her my parents were monster to me but Woo Yoon always see them as a parents that only want to teach their child,she been trying to killed herself before"Ha Yoon explained again,then she wiped the tears that on Jungkook cheeks.Ha Yoon sighed.

"She just pick up her pieces and rebuild herself alone without any help not even from me,and you just break her again Jungkook,you love her so does she"

"I'm not---"

"Don't tried to denied Jungkook I always there when you're with Woo Yoon,she bring you back to smile and you too bring her smile back to her face she bring you back too alive from a living dead person and also does you bring back her alive,just make a room for her in your heart,she already make room for you but you're the one who stubborn here"Ha Yoon said then smile sweetly at Jungkook.

"Just make a room for her Jungkook"Ha Yoon said then a gun appeared in her hand,she shot Jungkook straight to his chest.

"Bye-Bye Jungkook,my beloved boyfriend"Ha Yoon said as her voice slowly faded.Then,Jungkook jolt from his sleep,the pain as if it were reals to him.Without knowingly tears fell on his cheeks he wiped away but the tears keep coming.He feel really ashamed of himself for what he said to Woo Yoon.