17th

Empty

Ha Yoon started to walked in fast pace since she felt uneasy and she heard stepped behind her make she shivering and gulping in fear.She don't want to think negative but her heart and mind felt something wrong she never shrug that feeling that easily.

As she fastened her stepped the person did the same.Ha Yoon tried to dialed someone number to asked for help or faking it so the person go away.But before she could did it,the person closed and put a knife on her neck.

"Give me all you have"The guy whispered in Ha Yoon ear make her eyes b with tears.The guy held the knife closer to Ha Yoon's neck.The guy start to roaming on her body make her tears fell.The guy found the ring on Ha Yoon finger.

"Nice ring"The guy said tried to take the ring out but Ha Yoon fight back since she really loved the ring.The guy yanked Ha Yoon's hair.

"Bad Girl huh?"The guy said then kick Ha Yoon to the ground.The guy struggle to take the ring from Ha Yoon finger but Ha Yoon still fight back.But then the guy cut Ha Yoon neck her bloods were flowing out from her neck.Her tears were flowing like there's sea in her eyes.Then in her mind started to playing her memories about Jungkook and Woo Yoon.

She wished that Jungkook and Woo Yoon could meet but now she can't even though she know that if her parents that Ha Yoon was planning that Jungkook and Woo Yoon would meet Woo Yoon will be in big trouble but Woo Yoon always support her.

At the same time Ha Yoon let out her last breath a loud scream can be heard.The guy immediately ran away leaving Ha Yoon behind without taking anything from her.A woman ran to Ha Yoon and gasped upon seeing Ha Yoon condition and called the police and ambulance.

After awhile,Woo Yoon walked with 2 vanilla ice-cream in her hand while her other hand holding her phone.Then,she saw a group of people surrounding someone with police and ambulance.She wondering who then she called Ha Yoon since she worried about Ha Yoon if she already arrived at home. 

While she waiting for Ha Yoon to pick up,she eyeing the person that being covered with white sheet.Then something caught her attention the person bag it's the same like Ha Yoon's.She panicked then push people aside so she can saw the person face.The police blocked Woo Yoon but seeing Woo Yoon face make him just let Woo Yoon saw the dead body.

Woo Yoon hands were shaking badly also there's sound from the dead body.She removed the sheet only to found Ha Yoon with her neck being cut.Her tears fell uncontrollable,she hugged Ha Yoon's body like there's no tomorrow.That time she thought she was the muder and the reason why Ha Yoon being killed.

Actually she's not come late because have some project but she being bullied by the other students and she being locked in the comfort room until the security guard came that when she came out.The ice-cream for Ha Yoon melt just like that while Woo Yoon cried until her heart out.

Since that day,her parents left her and go live abroad.Since that day she starve herself and when her physical body changed the maids become kind to her.Also she being transferred to Ha Yoon's school because it was Ha Yoon wish to see her wearing the same uniform as her and could meet Jungkook,Ha Yoon's boyfriend.

Her parents never came to their house they just disappeared when Ha Yoon died.And why would they visited their house that only fulled of maids,they only loved Ha Yoon not Woo Yoon so why would they visited a sl*t at their house.
End Flashback....

Woo Yoon explained to Jungkook,he just listen to her quitely.Her eyes was full of tears as she told Jungkook the story it just waiting the tears to fell.

"And yeah since that day I found out that you Ha Yoon's boyfriend"Woo Yoon said then smiling at Jungkook.

"And also I get Ha Yoon's ring because I begged to the police to give me her things back to me and that's why I gave Ha Yoon's ring to you"Woo Yoon said while looking at the ring on Jungkook finger that look exactly the same like Ha Yoon's.

"Sorry about the words that I said at you at that day"

"No it's okay,I already forgive you"

"Woo Yoon if I said don't be mad I just afraid that you will be mad"Jungkook said nervously make Woo Yoon confused but she just nodded to Jungkook.

"Actually I dream about Ha Yoon again"

"Then,isn't a good thing"

"That's the problem in my dreams we go back to the past"

"Past?Who's past?"

"Yours"

"Mine?Then what did you see?"

"I saw you being abused by your mother"Jungkook said carefully since Ha Yoon really hate when someone dig her secret he afraid that Woo Yoon might think that he dig her secret that she might beat him up.Woo Yoon just smile at him.

"That's not a big deal maybe Ha Yoon want to show it to you"

"You being beaten pretty badly"Jungkook said make Woo Yoon chuckled.

"Maybe Ha Yoon show it to you because she want you to saw it also she always wishing that we both could meet"

"Really?"

"Yes,there's one time she left her diary on the floor I wasn't meant to read it but a piece of paper and yeah I read it and she were mad at me but that time I still didn't know you"Woo Yoon said make Jungkook smiling he could imagine it.Woo Yoon suddenly giggled out of nowhere.

"Also there's one time she mumbling about your name in her sleep and about the ring always caught her cleaning it everyday in her room and she would nagging about me that I should always knock first"Woo Yoon said then giggling upon remembering the scene that still fresh in her mind make Jungkook giggling too.

I know it's cliche where the kill part cause i dont have any ideas