Chapter 11

Empty

"Kookie"A girl said while running to Jungkook and then give him a bear hug.Jungkook hug the girl back since he know who is it from the girl's scent.

"So know you recognize me?"Ha Yoon said then flash her smile to Jungkook.

"Why you just fall off clif like that?"Jungkook said while show Ha Yoon his puppy eyes.

"Well..I just want to try it like in the drama also I just want to act"Ha Yoon said to Jungkook,he just chuckle.

"And I'm going to appear in your dreams when I want to"

"Really?!"Jungkook said then he bear hug Ha Yoon.

"Why your so happy squishy bun?"

"Because you here in my dream"

"But only in your dreams,anyway how about Woo Yoon is she okay?"Ha Yoon said while change the topic to Woo Yoon.

"Yes,she is and I heard she was cursing to the girl that drop the vase on your head before"

"Well,she love to curse sometime and the girl I'll kill her"

"Anyway,why you care about Woo Yoon when you guys don't even know each other?"

"Well,there's something you don't need to know about us let just say that we were twins okay since my face and voice the same as her"Ha Yoon said Jungkook just nod to Ha Yoon.They both are talking a walk at a park.

"And you know Kookie when I fall off clif I found walking cookies!"Ha Yoon said Jungkook just laugh at her statement.

"So what happen to the walking cookies?"

"I eat it"

"You what?"Jungkook said burst into laugh.Ha Yoon hit Jungkook's arm when see him laughing at her.

"What I was hungry and the walking cookies were seduce me to eat it and it's really delicious"Ha Yoon said suddenly out of nowhere a bell ringing.

"Our time have finish"Ha Yoon said then she throw something to Jungkook make him jolt from his bed.Then,he remember his weird dream with Ha Yoon.He just smile when remember the dream he just don't know why but the dream make him happy eventhough he only meet Ha Yoon in his dream.

He head to school with his bright bunny smile.Woo Yoon saw Jungkook.

"You look happy with that bunny smile"Woo Yoon said then walk beside Jungkook.

"I dream of her again"

"Really?And why you look really happy?"

"Because she will appear whenever she want to in my dream,Isn't that great?!"Jungkook said his smile become brighter.While Woo Yoon just small smile that she show to Jungkook.

"Aren't you suppose to be happy that Ha Yoon and I will meet in the dream"Jungkook said to Woo Yoon upon seeing her sad face.Woo Yoon smile brightly to Jungkook.

"Sure I am happy,why don't you go to class I'll catch you up"Woo Yoon said to Jungkook,Jungkook follow Woo Yoon order.He leave Woo Yoon behind without realizing that Woo Yoon was looking at him with sad eyes.

"Only if you knew the truth from the beginning I would not have a hard time to keep this secret from you,I wish you could knew the truth from beginning,I'm sorry Jungkook"Woo Yoon said to herself.Then she walk slowly head to her class.Suddenly,the girl stand in front of Woo Yoon make she stop on her track.Woo Yoon look at the girl,the sigh.

"Are you srsly don't receive enough already?"Woo Yoon said to the girl.The girl smirk at Woo Yoon.

"Don't you have enough of me?"Woo Yoon said to the girl.

"No,until you disappear then I have enough of you"The girl whisper to Woo Yoon,she roll her eyes at the girl.

"I wonder where did you get your confidence back?"

"From Ha Yoon"The girl said make Woo Yoon look at her piercing eye and cold look.Woo Yoon hand on the girl neck preventing the girl to breath.

"You know what I tired of handling you"Woo Yoon said then push the girl to the ground.

"Said one word about Ha Yoon or even mentioning her name you're DEAD"Woo Yoon said then head to the class before she late.

"So I found just your weakness"The girl said then smirk in victory while look Woo Yoon walk away.The girl stand up on her own feet then wipe the dirt from her uniform.

"Just you wait until I got you"The girl said then walk away.

Meanwhile in the class...
Jungkook felt something wrong with Woo Yoon when he tell Woo Yoon about his dreams with Ha Yoon.Even the smile that Woo Yoon gave to him as if it was faking and forcing her to smile at him.Then,Woo Yoon came in her expression is cold,cold aura surround her.

Jungkook watch Woo Yoon from far.As soon as Woo Yoon sit down she put her head on the table.There's something familiar about her action.Ha Yoon always do that when something distrub her.From the beginning Jungkook always felt that Ha Yoon and Woo Yoon always have something that they hide from all of them.But Ha Yoon and Woo Yoon were really good at hiding something.

And Jungkook have the feeling that Woo Yoon know everything about Ha Yoon even things that he didn't know.But Woo Yoon always denying when he said that she and Ha Yoon are somewhat related make him more curios but he just going to shrug it off for a while.

Woo Yoon just ignore what going on around her.Encounter with the girl really bring her mood down than it does.Especially when she mentioning Ha Yoon to her.It's in her instinct to protect Ha Yoon.She just tired of people who are two-faces and didn't treat the other person with their right.What they deserve being treat like animal and dirt?Even a villain deserve being treated like human being.

But that just who people are the ugly ones being treated like animal and dirt when the pretty one being treated human being.The humans were so unfair they were monster while they pin point at the other that we were the monster when they were the real monster.So does people believe what the monster said they point at we because they don't want people see them as monster they point at people so they look perfect while the person who was innocent become the monster.