20th

Empty

After they found the solution,Woo Yoon still nervous about it afraid if its wrong idea.

"What if he hate me because I said to him to go away,I even cursed at him"Woo Yoon said while playing with her fingers.

"that why you shoudnt cursing"Jin said to Woo Yonn while crossing his arms over his chest.Woo Yoon rolled her eyes.

"Phsycology fact said that cursing is healthy,so why would I stop"Woo Yoon said to Jin,they look like mother and daughter,Jin was the mother ofc.

"And it doesnt mean that you could curse whenevr you like"Jin said glaring at Woo Yoon.

"Whatev,anyway thanks for helping guys I dont know how to pay back since I have nothing with me"Woo Yoon said,they guys smirked when Woo Yoon said that.

"Well thats okay because you just have to call us 'Oppa' since youre younger than us"Jimin said,winked at Woo Yoon.

"What theres no way I'm going to call you that!"

"Palli~,its not that hard it just 'Op-pa' thats all"Hoseok said like hes teaching a child that barely can speak.Woo Yoon look at him with bored look.

"Are u kidding me?Its easy for you only you"

"palli~"Taehyung said to Woo Yoon,actually Ha Yoon called them 'Oppa' all the time and she never cursed in front them thought.She more to gentle type than Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon groaned when Taehyung joins in usually Taehyung would back up her since they two like to play around childishly ofc.

"Fine...'O..p..pa'"Woo Yoon said slowly gulping before she said the 'word'.Actually she hate that nickname because she though it was too girly.

"I cant hear you~"Jimin and Taehyung said in sync.Make Woo Yoon cursed under her breath.

"Bye..OPPA!!"Woo Yoon said then run away from them hide her face that flushed in red cause of embarrassement.

Meanwhile Jungkook was at school rooftop.Let his mind wondering but no matter what he cant stop thinking about Woo Yoon.He sighed then just close his eyes until a voice interrupt his alone time.

"Jung Kookie!"A voice said in cheerful voice that bring him to smile.He look at the owner of the voice with loving look.

"Woo Yoon"Jungkook said as he stand up from the ground facing with Woo Yoon as Woo Yoon being plastered with a bright smile.

"Actually I want to say sorry"Woo Yoon said while playing with her fingers.

"Its okay,I make our friendship become awkward,and I dont mind to stay in friend zone"

"Thats the thing actually I want to say that I..will help you to move on..."Woo Yoon said,she was really nervous.

"huh?"Jungkook said make Woo Yoon face palmed herself.

"IwanttosaythatIdidhavefeelingsforyoumorethanjustafriendandIreallyreallyhaveromanticfeelingsforyouandI'msorryforignoringyou"Woo Yoon said that in one breath,like she was rapping--wait she was rapping.

"Really?!"Jungkook said,Woo Yoon just nodded to him shyly.In a blink Jungkook hugged her with a smile plastered on his face.

Crushing Woo Yoon in his warm embrace make Woo Yoon blushing like a tomato

Crushing Woo Yoon in his warm embrace make Woo Yoon blushing like a tomato.From behind the door of the school rooftop there's 6 guys watching Jungkook and Woo Yoon with a smile plastered on their face.

"She just afraid that she will hurt her sister and scared to fall in love worrying that the person she love will leave her alone like Ha Yoon"Yoongi said as he watched their maknae action toward Woo Yoon,who was trying to get out from Jungkook embrace.

"I'm glad that Ha Yoon told Woo Yoon to take care of Jungkook for her and support her to accept Jungkookie confess in her dreams since they both have feelings for each other if not those two will stay in friend zone"Jin said then they all walk away leaving those two behind.

Well Ha Yoon appeared in Woo Yoon dream for the first time and the last time.She supported Woo Yoon to accepted Jungkook confession.And she also tell Woo Yoon that it was okay if Woo Yoon replace her in Jungkook heart.

And also Woo Yoon heart telling her that she should accepted him but her mind said dont in order to not hurt Ha Yoon.But the guys said that...

"You should listen to your heart cause your heart know the best for you"

Then she make her decision to accepted Jungkook.Also staying in friend zone was too hard.She was happy withher decision.And Jungkook's empty heart after Ha Yoon left him,Woo Yoon filled back his heart same goes to Woo Yoon.Jungkook just filled Woo Yoon heart.

At the end,their empty has been filled as they make their decisions.

---------------------------------------------------------------
To all of you guys out there my story EMPTY have finish yeay*pop ballon and threw confetti*And sorry for crappy ending since I'm not good with ending..

And thank you so much to read my first fanfics ever other than oneshot.And since you guys bear with my grammar and spelling mistakes thanks you.

Bubye and check my another fanfic that I made it its called Our Story and Pain both have BTS in it...And yeah go check it out.And for those who are new subcriber I felt really sorry but the story just ended and now it's 8:42pm at my place.

And YEAH I JUST REACHED 100+ SUBSCRIBER EVEN THOUGHT THE STORY HAS ENDED WITH CRAPPY ENDING!!!!But I still feel sorry for new subscriber cause my story is basically crappy...AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH*bow 90 degree*