Chapter 8

Empty

Author's POV
The next day....
Woo Yoon walk alone heading to school.Jungkook saw Woo Yoon,he want to go to her but he stop when he remember the word that Woo Yoon said to the maid.Jungkook just walk behind Woo Yoon.When Jungkook enter the class he didn't even greet Woo Yoon usually he will greet her every morning.Woo Yoon want to greet Jungkook but seeing how Jungkook didn't even greet her,she just keep it inside.When lesson begin,Jungkook couldn't focus at all Woo Yoon's word keep running through his head.

Recess time....
Woo Yoon walk alone through the hallway,when recess time she would hang out with Jungkook but since Jungkook ignore her.So she just hang out alone by herself.Suddenly a girl bump to her hard make she fall on her .Woo Yoon just sigh,Woo Yoon stand back on her feet.Jungkook saw the scene he saw that the girl purposely do that Woo Yoon.The girl push Woo Yoon really really hard make Woo Yoon fall on her knee,her knee now is bruise.Her palm on the floor.Woo Yoon didn't want to fight back since she don't want to make any scene in new school.Also Woo Yoon want to see how far the girl want to do to her.

"You stay away from Jungkook,you not even pretty and yet he is friendly with you before Ha Yoon and know YOU"The girl said to Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon just smirked to the girl's word,she still on her knees.

"No wonder he don't like you.Don't you just realize that you're being pethetic right now?Such a cheap girl,I know why he don't like you because you're such a pathetic girl and cheap"Woo Yoon said out loud for the girl make the girl blood boiling.Jungkook just smirked at Woo Yoon remark to the girl,he feel somewhat proud on Woo Yoon.The girl step on Woo Yoon's hand but she even become madder when Woo Yoon didn't show any reactions.

While to Woo Yoon this kind of pain is nothing to her since she's familiar with pain that almost killed her before.The girl kick Woo Yoon but still Woo Yoon didn't show any reactions.Jungkook want to help her but he just want to see what she would do to the girl.Jungkook feel really guilty to just see what happenen but just something tell him to watch what will Woo Yoon do.

"You're such a sl*t(sorry for the bad word) even Ha Yoon is the same like you before I dropped a flower vase on her head but luck was't on my side"The girl said while stomping her feet angrily.Her word make Woo Yoon blood boiling.All her anger rushed to her body.Woo Yoon grab the girl's uniform collar.Even Jungkook blood bolied when he heard the girl statement he still remember he was the one who push Ha Yoon when he saw the vase fall since then he searching for the culprit.

"Let go of me"The girl said trying to get out from Woo Yoon grip but she too weak for Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon look at the girl with coldest look.The girl shiver in fear under Woo Yoon grip.

"(sorry...again for the curse) with me get ready for your funeral"Woo Yoon said threatening the girl.Then Woo Yoon push the girl make the girl fall on her really hard.

"You mess with wrong people,girl and people like you is too weak and pathetic to me.You're like dust to me"Woo Yoon said to the girl then walk away give everyone cold look.Everyone in awe of Woo Yoon,she just new to that school and yet she make strong appearance from the beggining.Jungkook smile widely when the girl blush in deep crimson red with embarassment and all the student who saw the scene laugh and giggling to the girl.All the student start to whispering about the girl make the girl run away from the hallway.

Meanwhile Woo Yoon sit on the bench at the garden(I realize that I like garden so I always make them at the garden who am I talking to seriously?) hanging her head low staring at the bruise on her knee.She let out a big sigh.Then,suddenly Jungkook squatting in front of her,she just stare at Jungkook with blank face.Jungkook put band aid on her bruised knee.Woo Yoon just stare at Jungkook's action,then Jungkook smile to Woo Yoon.

"Sorry"Jungkook said to Woo Yoon make she frown.Jungkook sat beside Woo Yoon.

"What you feel sorry for?"

"For ignoring you and help you back there"

"You ignoring me?"

"Don't act like you don't know that and I know that you saw me back there"Jungkook said make Woo Yoon pout.He just chuckle to Woo Yoon.

"I just about to make dramtic reaction and you disturb me.You no fun at all,you're not an alien"Woo Yoon said then punch Jungkook's shoulder lightly.Jungkook pretend to be really hurt Woo Yoon just roll her eyes.

"You're the one who is weird here"

"At least I'm not boring or normal like you"

"Aw~that hurt"

"I was hoping that would hurt"Woo Yoon said now it's Jungkook turn to pout."You know I'm not melt at cute right?I only melt to babies and animal".Jungkook just stick his tounge out,Woo Yoon do the same then they both burst into giggling to each other.

P.E Class...
They all so excited to go to the field.Especially Woo Yoon's friend and Woo Yoon also what make them really really excited is when they saw a lot of fallen leaves.And since the teacher gave the student the permission to play whatever they want make they running to the pile of fallen leaves.Then they start to throw fallen leaves to each other(This is how I play with my friend when P.E class it's really fun and stole each other shoes.My friend and I are the childish group in the class and probably in the school...even though we look matured,we really childish and random).The student look at them with disgust look.The other student judging Woo Yoon's friend and Woo Yoon.But Woo Yoon's friend and Woo Yoon didn't care at all since they admitted that they really childish.Their laughter fill the field.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile at their activities.Jungkook keep giggling at them he want to join them but he's too shy.Then suddenly Woo Yoon throw fallen leaves at him.Woo Yoon burst into giggling,looking at Jungkook's reaction.Jungkook look at Woo Yoon with playful smile.Woo Yoon run away since she know that Jungkook planning something.Jungkook chase Woo Yoon.Even though the other look at them with disgust look but deep down they want to play like that for awhile put every concern and problem away.Then,Woo Yoon and Jungkook lay down at the field they both laugh at each other.

"That was really fun right?"Woo Yoon ask Jungkook after finish laughing.Jungkook just nod at Woo Yoon question.Then they both being showered by the fallen leaves.Woo Yoon's friend throw at them.Woo Yoon look amaze it look like rain leaves.Then Woo Yoon chase her friend to get revenge.Jungkook smile upon seeing Woo Yoon bright smile.