Chapter 12

Empty

"Kookie"

"Yoonnie"Jungkook said excitedly upon seeing his beloved girlfriend.

"You look really cute with that bunny smile"Ha Yoon said to Jungkook make him blush a little.

"Anyway It's about Woo Yoon...."

"What about her?"

"Yesterday she looked really down and the smile she gave to people like she were forcing and faking it"

"She always like that"

"Really?I'm just worry about her that's all"

"Oh~My Kookie have found himself a girl"Ha Yoon said make Jungkook shook his head.

"No,I'm just worrying about her as a friend that's all why should I find a new girl when you're here"Jungkook said then Ha Yoon look at him with serious eyes.

"You know we can't be like this forever"

"Aniya,we can be like this"

"Jungkook...you should realize that I'm not by your side anymore"Ha Yoon said sternly,Jungkook hang his head low.Ha Yoon put her hands on Jungkook shoulder.

"Just find another girl Kookie just don't forget that all just find another girl"Ha Yoon said then disappeared from his sight.Then Jungkook woke up he just stare his ceiling blankly.He go to prepare himself to school.

Skip....
As he walking Woo Yoon greeted him brightly but this time not faking it.

"Hey,squishy bun why you look so sad?"Woo Yoon ask upon seeing Jungkook not like always.

"Is it about Ha Yoon again?"Woo Yoon ask Jungkook,he just nod to Woo Yoon.Jungkook just walk away from Woo Yoon,she just sigh.Then the girl appeared with a smirk make Woo Yoon roll her eyes.

"What do you want again?"

"You will go down Park Woo Yoon"

"What again?"

"I have know your biggest secret"

"What?"

"That Ha Yoon is your twins sister"The girl said,Woo Yoon smirk and cross her arms on her chest.

"And so what?What you going to do with it?Tell Jungkook I don't ing care"Woo Yoon said all her words were confident she walk to the girl.

"How you can be so confident about it,what if you're WRONG"Woo Yoon whispered to the girl.The girl start to shivered.

"You should find another secret Honey, because I'm afraid that it's wrong"Woo Yoon said then walk away leaving the girl behind in frustrated.Woo Yoon head to the class.Jungkook in bad mood because of his dream.

Recess time....
Jungkook go to their usual place but Woo Yoon wasn't there so he just sit there alone let his mind wondering.Then,the girl stand in front of him,Jungkook look at her with piercing and cold eyes.

"Hi"The girl said brightly to Jungkook but he just ignore the girl.

"I'm Kim Ji Ae"Ji Ae said to Jungkook but he still ignore Ji Ae.

"Sweetie,you're really desperate right"A voice interrupt them,Jungkook smile upon heard the voice since he knew who's the owner of the voice.Ji Ae sighed upon hearing the voice.

"Why are you so desperate for his love?When you knew it for the beginning that you will never receive it"Woo Yoon said while leaning to the walls with her arms crossed on her chest.Ji Ae smirked at Woo Yoon.

"You didn't want me to tell him your secret don't you?"Ji Ae said threateningly to Woo Yoon.

"Tell him I don't care and I'm afraid that your information might be wrong sweetie,just tell him"Woo Yoon said to Ji Ae with confident.Jungkook just wondering by Ji Ae words about Woo Yoon's secret.Ji Ae started worrying about her information about Woo Yoon might be wrong.

"Why don't you try to find another one which is the real one,Kim Ji Ae"Woo Yoon said then Ji Ae walk away in embarras.Jungkook just look at Woo Yoon with questioning look.Woo Yoon smirk upon seeeing Ji Ae walk away.Woo Yoon go sit beside Jungkook.

"What about your secret?"

"There's no big deal it just Ji Ae were making secret about me that's it's not true"Woo Yoon said Jungkook just nod to Woo Yoon.

"Anyway,are you okay?"Woo Yoon ask Jungkook,he nod to Woo Yoon.

"Well I was wondering why you sad when yesterday you were so happy about meeting Ha Yoon in your dreams,and what exactly happen in your dream with Ha Yoon?"

"It's not that big deal but she's teling me to find another girl"Jungkook said make Woo Yoon fell into silence.

"Maybe you should because she tell you that"Woo Yoon said.

"But there's no girl the same like her"Jungkook said make Woo Yoon sighed.

"Jungkook,you should stop denying the fact that there's no girl the same like Ha Yoon,there's million girls out there you just need to find it,if you keep denying it you will be suffering just trust me"Woo Yoon said make Jungkook fell into silence.

"But---"

"There's no reasons Jungkook,you just need to make some rooms in your heart for the lucky girl...or boys out there"

"YAH!!"

"I'm just saying okay who knew that you might interest in different one...Anyway you just have to make rooms in your heart for someone special to you if Ha Yoon tell you not to forget her just don't forget her that's all she will not care if you already didn't have any feelings for her,she don't want you to suffering because of her"

"Maybe I'm just not ready yet"Jungkook said in low voice make Woo Yoon rolled her eyes.

"Just get over her,I'm here to support you,I'll help you through it"

"Thanks"

"Your welcome and you knew what 'Light will not shine if there's no darkness' you just need to find your new light"Woo Yoon said Jungkook nodded to Woo Yoon.