Chapter 16

Empty

Jungkook walk headin' to the school he saw Woo Yoon was walking with her head keep low.A girl bumped into her but Woo Yoon shrug it off.

"Yah!"The girl said but Woo Yoon just ignored it.The girl held Woo Yoon shoulder but Woo Yoon look at him like she wanted to eat her.

"What?"Woo Yoon said only make the girl more frustrate like putting salt into wounds.

"Don't you have eyes to look where you're going?"

"Yeah,I don't have any eyes and so what you're going to about it"

"Yah!Don't be so rude you're still new right"

"Could you just shut the up?!"Woo Yoon shouted at the girl and pushed her make she fell on the ground.Woo Yoon walk away from the girl

"She just the same like sl*t like Ha Yoon"The girl said make Woo Yoon stopped on her track.She looked at the girl.The girl stood on her feet.

"Say it again?"

"What?"

"Just now"Woo Yoon said the girl just smirked at Woo Yoon while raised an eyebrow at Woo Yoon.While Jungkook gulped it's easy to provoked Woo Yoon anger using Ha Yoon and that's not a good thing.Woo Yoon pushed the girl again.

"Say that again you will sit in darkness"Woo Yoon said coldly to the girl that could bring shiver to her spine.The girl just rolled her eyes trying to covered her fear fron Woo Yoon.Jungkook just head to the class.

Then,he found Woo Yoon spacing out while taking things from her locker.Woo Yoon just sighed actually she never want to become like that to people because she thought that she will become the monster to other people that she always tried to avoid.But it's really hard when someone talk bad or do something that make her uneasy to Ha Yoon.

"Woo Yoon"Jungkook said nervously but Woo Yoon just ignored him and then slammed her locker make Jungkook flinched a little.Woo Yoon walk away from Jungkook head to their class.

"She's the same like Ha Yoon when mad"Jungkook whispered to himself.Then,a smile crept on his face as he get the idea.

Recess time...
Woo Yoon take a stroll in the school because she want to let stress out from her mind for a second.She didn't go to the garden since she know that Jungkook will searched for her when Jungkook approached her that morning.She still disappointed by Jungkook's words.

"Park Woo Yoon!"A loud voice interrupt her times.She sighed but a smile crept on her face.Suddenly without any warning a pair of arms wrapped around her body make she blushed in deep red crimson.Then Jungkook let go of her.

"Why are your face red?"Jungkook asked Woo Yoon just to ,he know that Woo Yoon were blushing.

"Shut up!"Woo Yoon said then covered her face with her hands.

"You look really cute with that blushy face"Jungkook said make Woo Yoon glared at him.

"Stop mad at me!I'm sorry okay"Jungkook said then flash Woo Yoon his bunny smile make Woo Yoon melt by his smile.Woo Yoon just shook her head.

"You can't mad at this boy forever right?"Jungkook said then used his aegyo since he know that Ha Yoon and Woo Yoon weakness were cuteness.Woo Yoon pouted in defeat,the she sighed.

"FINE"Woo Yoon said then stomping her feet like a child.She sighed then glared at Jungkook.Then,she crossed her arms on her chest,tapping her feet on the ground.

"Do you want to know about what happened to Ha Yoon,right?"Woo Yoon asked Jungkook,he nodded to Woo Yoon.Then,they sit beside each other on the bench.

Flashback...
Ha Yoon was walking alone heading to her home,then she quickly dial Woo Yoon's number on her phone.

"Owh~Yoonie"Woo Yoon said brightly on the phone bring smile to Ha Yoon when she heard her sister voice.

"Where are you?"Ha Yoon asked Woo Yoon while walking slowly.

"I'm sorry but you have to go home alone I have to help the teacher right now"Woo Yoon said on the phone make Ha Yoon frowned.

"Are they using you again as a slave?"Ha Yoon yelled on the phone.Then,Woo Yoon sighed on the phone .

"Can you stop yelling like crazy women on the phone?"Woo Yoon said make Ha Yoon pouted and huffed.

"Anyway we staying behind because there's something I don't even know what the teacher going to do"Woo Yoon explained to Ha Yoon make a smile immediately crept out on her face.

"Are you making friends?!"Ha Yoon asked Woo Yoon excitedly.

"No!We're just having some stupid project"Woo Yoon said make Ha Yoon disappointed."Anyway just go home first"

"Promise me--"

"What with the ice-cream again FINE I'll buy you vanilla ice-cream"Woo Yoon said make Ha Yoon giggled like child.

"But this time 2"

"What?!You srsly going to make me broke with buying ice-cream"

"An ice-cream wouldn't hurt right?"

"But it's not an ice-cream but ice-creamS there freaking S behind it"

"Just buy me some ice-cream if not I'll stay here"Ha Yoon whined to Woo Yoon,Woo Yoon let out a big sighed on the phone make Ha Yoon chuckled.

"Fine!And now go home or you can just go home with your boyfriend"Woo Yoon said make Ha Yoon eyes wide in instant.

"You know about that"Ha Yoon said nervously as she slowly walked heading to her house.

"Yeah!You think I didn't saw your ring"Woo Yoon said make Ha Yoon looked at her ring that Jungkook gave her as a gift on her birthday to her.She was really happy that time make Ha Yoon was smiling alone.

"And you were mumbling his name in your sleep I was wondering what kind of dreams you have with him"

"I DID"

"Yes!You was srsly over his heel now I think you're mumbling something 'Kookie' like that and if he hurt you tell me I'm ready"

"Cut off your weirdness,he's a good boy we both like each other,and he really shy with another girl and sporty guy"Ha Yoon said make Woo Yoon chuckled.

"Aigoo~My smol sister have a boyfriend I hope I can kill him"

"Yah~"Ha Yoon whined while stomping her feet.

"Just kidding okay you think I would kill him when he love my beloved alien sister"Woo Yoon said on the phone make Ha Yoon rolled her eyes.

"Anyway just about time you will meet him when we have time"

"There's no need just as long you're guys happy I'm good~"

"Bye-Bye"

"Mmm Bye"Woo Yoon said then they both hanged up.Ha Yoon walk head home with a smile plastered on her face without realizing that her surrounding turn into eerie and spooky feelings.