Chapter 4

Empty

Woo Yoon feel really guilty about Jungkook she know why he become like that.But she is upset that 'someone' keeping secret from her.She stare at her phone.She let out a deep sigh.

"Why you hiding things from me?I miss you"She said then put her phone in her pocket.She just stare at the space.

"Are you okay?"Yee Rin said to Woo Yoon make she startled a little.All her new friend look at her with worry expression.

"I'm fine"Woo Yoon said to them.Then they join her.They stand beside her to comfort since she look like in bad mood it make them feel guilty to leave her alone.

"I'm not trying to make you uncormfortable but who did you miss I heard you said just now"Ji Yeon said to Woo Yoon,she show sad smile.

"Just 'someone' really special to me"

"Is it a guy?"Ji Yeon said while wriggle her eyebrows.Woo Yoon just chuckle.

"No,a girl I never have a guy that special to me well I go to Girl School and I hate to go out it's tiring you know"Woo Yoon said to them.This is first time that someone want to friend with her.She just glad that they didn't judge because who is she but deep inside her heart she scared that people will go away if the truth came out.

"I totally understand you it's really tiring to go out"Yee Rin said put her arm on Woo Yoon shoulder.She want this day last longer if she can feel warmness from the others but it will make her selfish,she always advice 'someone' not to become selfish and she didn't want that happen.

"You know if you upset you have us I know we just meet today you can totally depend on us if there any problem"Hyun Ae said to Woo Yoon.Her word  touched Woo Yoon.By Hyun Ae's word warmness spread through her body.

"Thank,maybe come to this school is not that idea at all"

"Of course but sorry about Jungkook anyway he's become like that when Ha Yoon left him"Yoon Mi said to Woo Yoon.

"I know I understand They really love each other but Ha Yoon just left him,he must be really shock but you cant tell him that his wrong right?"

"So you're telling us that Ha Yoon the one wrong?"Hyo Mi said to Woo Yoon with confuse look.

"No,I'm not mean that way ,everything that happen must have it's own reason it just because we didn't know what the reason,I'm sure Ha Yoon have her own reason to left without any news"Woo Yoon said to them.They all just nod in agree with her.Suddenly,Jun Yeong gasp out of nowhere.The other start to become panic a little.

"Maybe Ha Yoon cheated on Jungkook"Jun Yeong said to them.The other just roll their eyes they though it was big deal since she over-react.

"No,she wouldn't do that she wouldn't dare to do that she really loyal"Woo Yoon said to them denying the fact Ha Yoon cheated on Jungkook.

"You're right she wouldn't do that to him------wait how did you know that you never meet her?"Yoon Mi said.Make the other curious about Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon flustered by Yoon Mi word.

"I-i-it's because you guys saying good thing about her so I'm sure that she wouldn't dare to hurt him or anyone right?"Woo Yoon stutter her word make the suspicious grow bigger on them.They just nod to Woo Yoon statement but the curiousity still not leave their body.Woo Yoon know that....well they have the right to be suspicious about her but she scared that they will scared about the truth.She will tell them the truth but when she have enough encourage to tell them the truth and hoping that they can accept the truth.Because she scared if she tell them the truth,they will break down.

She didn't care if she tell them the truth she will become bad person,because on her perspective she's the one who make the truth happen but they have the right to know about her and what happen's including Jungkook.But she didn't want to tell Jungkook she know if she tell him he will break down about the truth but at the same time feel guilty about not telling him and hiding something that he really deserve and the right to know what happen.

Also she still don't completly prepared to tell them truth because she afraid that she's also will break down because the truth itself bring big impact to her because of the truth make she lose everyone that she love and the truth is still new to her.Because of the truth also,thing fall apart before she been through a lot of thing but she still have 'someone' to give her support but when the truth happen she broke down that's was the biggest impact to her since the truth happen everything fall apart because there's no one to comfort her like 'someone' all people look at her not like 'someone' look at her.

The way of that 'someone' look at her is all about caring and warmness but the other look at her feel disgust,hatred and coldness.But the way,the other look at 'someone' with caring and warmness just because she and 'someone' is different on the outer layer,'someone' who is skinny and bubbly,while she before a really plump and weird girl so she become the shadow of 'someone'.But she don't jealous of 'someone' because of 'someone' she can felt warmness and treat her like the way other people treat 'someone' kindly, while the other treat her indifferent way from 'someone'.