Chapter 13

Empty

As times passes without Woo Yoon realizing,she fell for Jungkook who love Ha Yoon.She walked slowly to school look in deep thought.

"Why things happen like this?"Woo Yoon whispered to herself.

"Woo Yoon!"Woo Yoon sighed upon hearing the voice.Then someone put his arm on her shoulder make her heart beat faster than usual.

"You look happy today what happen?"Woo Yoon asked Jungkook upon seeing his bright bunny smile that could melt her heart.His smile bring Lights to her darkness that she been searching.

"Nothing happen"Jungkook said brightly make a smile appeared on Woo Yoon face.

"Then,why are you happy?"

"I don't even know isn't that weird?!"

"Squishy bun,it's not weird"Woo Yoon said make Jungkook pouted.

"I wonder why you call me 'Squishy Bun' and why you that?"

"Well I don't know I just call you that and it's sound cute also suits you really well"

"No"

"Yes,you're like rabbit and when we're talking about rabbit it's squishy and I love Bun"Woo Yoon said make Jungkook looked at her weirdly.

"That bun things doesn't make any senses"

"What I told you I'm weird and I loves buns that's all I know okay"Woo Yoon said then Jungkook chuckle at Woo Yoon.Jungkook and Woo Yoon head to their class without realizing that Ji Ae was watching then from far.Ji Ae smirk when saw the two talked with each other.

Recess time...
Jungkook head to his locker since he wanted to put his things.He found a pink letter on his locker.He frowned when read the letter.Then,he hesitantly head to Woo Yoon and him usual place.Only to found Woo Yoon who was sleeping soundly sitting on the bench with her head low.

Jungkook sit beside Woo Yoon slowly don't want to wake her up.Woo Yoon was holding her phone.On her phone there's a two girls that look exactly the same like each other but the only difference were their physical bodies.Jungkook saw the picture and he got curios of course.

Jungkook took Woo Yoon phone out from her loose grip.He was dumbfounded when saw the pictures.Woo Yoon woke up found her phone in Jungkook hand immediately snatched away from him.Woo Yoon walk away from Jungkook in fast pace.Jungkook pinned Woo Yoon to the walls(Well damn manly Kookie came out).He looked at Woo Yoon with piercing and cold looks.

"You knew about her from the beginning right?"Jungkook said coldly to Woo Yoon make Woo Yoon shivered in fear.

"WHY ARE YOU HIDE FROM ME?YOU KNOW I LOVE HER AND YOU HIDE IT FROM ME?!"Jungkook raised his voice to Woo Yoon.

"I'm sorry"

"IS THAT ALL!!WHAT ARE YOU TO HER?!"Jungkook yellled again to Woo Yoon,make she trembling.

"Just ing tell me Woo Yoon?"Jungkook said to Woo Yoon,her eyes b in tears.

"Don't show me your tears Woo Yoon just tell me who are you to her?!"

"I'm her twins sister"Woo Yoon said as her tears slowly fell on her cheeks.

"What happened to her?"Jungkook asked Woo Yoon but Woo Yoon only look at him apologize look.Jungkook got mad and just leave Woo Yoon like that while Woo Yoon curled herself in a ball.Bring her knees to her chest while she sobbed.

"Well well well you just trying to hard for crushing my confidence that Ha Yoon is your sister"Ji Ae said while smirking in victory and crossed her arms on her chest.Woo Yoon slowly walk to her with her head low.

"Why you really want him?"Woo Yoon asked Ji Ae.She wiped her tears away look at Ji Ae.

"Well,you see him he's perfect"

"But don't you just realize that you become cheap?"

"What?"

"You followed him everywhere and you even defeat me because you want to be with him but you just make yourself low,pathetic and cheap that everybody can get you so easily?"Woo Yoon said then smirk to Ji Ae.

"You know even if you defeat me you still not going to get him"Woo Yoon said then Ji Ae slapped her,Woo Yoon smirk.

"So you know that you will never get him"Woo Yoon said only to make Ji Ae madder.

"Shut the up"

"Even if you defeat me he still love Ha Yoon and me he never have feelings we both just friends,I didn't know that there's a girl like you exist in this world"Woo Yoon said then Ji Ae walk away leaving Woo Yoon alone.

Woo Yoon head to her class.Of course Jungkook acted like she didn't existed at all.He not even glance at Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon just sigh then sit at her place.Her friends just looked at her and Jungkook usually they will come together but this time were different only tense surround both of them.

"Woo Yoon are you okay?"Yee Rin asked Woo Yoon who was in deep thought.

"I think this are the right time I just have to tell them"Woo Yoon said to herself only bring confusion to her friends.

"I want all of you go home with me"Woo Yoon said to her friends.

"Why?"Yoon Mi asked Woo Yoon because she always avoid when they wanted to go her house but they never know the reasons.Woo Yoon sighed.

"You guys want to know more about Ha Yoon right?"Woo Yoon asked her friends make her friends shocked but they just nodded.

"Did you know something about her?"Jun Yeong asked Woo Yoon,she nodded to Jun Yeong.

"I'm her twins sister"Woo Yoon said make Jun Yeong jolted from her seat.The students just look at her weirdly.

"Bwo(What?)?!?!----"Woo Yoon put her hand on Jun Yeong mouth since Jun Yeong were not good at hiding secrets.Woo Yoon signalling them to speak in low voice.

"I'm sorry for hiding it"

"I knew it"Min Ji said.

"You knew about it since when?"

"Just know you just told about it"Min Ji said try to joking,Woo Yoon smiled to Min Ji.

"Anyway just follow me after school I'll tell you everything that you want to know"Woo Yoon said.At the end of the school,they all followed Woo Yoon.When they know about it they were dumbfounded.

Anyway that's all and I think this story will come at the end later because I want to publish new story after this story finished I'll publish new story called 'Pain' and yeah...

-Bye-Bye from Me..