Chapter 14

Empty

BTS 'Let Me Know' was (censor) good,I just melt srsly...And you guys don't need to know about the censor words..And you guys should check out-BTS 'NEVERMIND' it's really touching and deep even thought there's curse words but it really good.

After Woo Yoon told them,of course they were crying.And since that day Jungkook kept ignored Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon still sad that Jungkook just ignored her and acted like she didn't exist.But she just have to deal with it.

Woo Yoon and her friends got really close with each other after Woo Yoon opened up to them.They also sympathy to Woo Yoon,they encourage Woo Yoon even thought Woo Yoon think she's the one who bring trouble.Woo Yoon always steal a glance at Jungkook but Jungkook really cold to her.

Recess Time....
Woo Yoon go to their place but of course like Jungkook will be there after what she did to them.Woo Yoon just sit on the bench alone.Then she sighed upon remembering the scene.

"Woo Yoon!!"A voice interrupt her thought.Woo Yoon just look at the owner of the voice,a smile appear on her face.

"What are you guys doing here?"Woo Yoon asked Jungkook's friends and Jimin and Hoseok were dragging Jungkook who don't want to meet Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon just sighed upon seeing Jungkook didn't want to meet her.

"Well there's a kid who didn't even talk today and turn into zombie"Jin said while eyeing Jungkook up and down.

"Why is he like this?"Jimin asked Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon smiled at them.

"It just that I'm the one who wrong"Woo Yoon said while looked at Jungkook with apologizing look.Jungkook look at her with piercing and cold eyes.

"Yeah,you should be wrong if you didn't tell me the truth from the beginning,girls like you shouldn't alive in this world"Jungkook said coldly to Woo Yoon,the other shocked by their maknae words.Jungkook statement make Woo Yoon being teared into pieces after she combine the pieces back.Woo Yoon smiled to herself.

"Right,a girl like me should't alive in this world I tried to disappear but it were too hard for me for me to disappeared in this cruel world where people only look at pretty ones but the ugly ones being treat like dirt and animals"Woo Yoon said then walked away from them as her tears fell slowly on her cheeks.

"That's not cool,Jungkook"Yoongi said to Jungkook with his piercing eyes.Jungkook just looked at Woo Yoon as she walked away.

"You just break her heart"Taehyung said the pouted.Jungkook didn't show any reactions.Then,Jungkook walked away from his older friends and ignoring them like before when Ha Yoon disappeared.

"What actually happened between them?"Namjoon asked his friends.

"I heard from Woo Yoon's friends that Woo Yoon in Ha Yoon twins sister"Jimin said.

"What?!"The other said sync.

"No need to be that shock"

"Then why he mad?"Hoseok asked again.

"You heard him he said that Woo Yoon didn't tell him from the beginning that she IS Ha Yoon twins sister"Namjoon explained to his friends.

"But what happenen to Ha Yoon?"Yoongi asked his friends in confusion.They just shrugged their shoulder.

"Maybe that the question to Jungkook 'What happen to Ha Yoon and why she just disappeared just like that leaving him all alone in the darkness?' maybe he curios about that and mad when Woo Yoon hide it from him"Jimin explained.

"This is first time you used your brains"Namjoon said make Jimin glared at him.After that Woo Yoon and Jungkook acted like they didn't exist toward each other.Woo Yoon was really disappointed because Jungkook was really harsh to her,she just have to hide it for reason because don't want to hurt him.

I know this one was short so yeah...