Chapter 10

Empty

When Woo Yoon's friend and Woo Yoon walk together to school.Yee Rin show something to Woo Yoon,the 'fake' triplets smile upon seeing Woo Yoon blushing.Suddenly,Yee Rin squealing upon seeing his ultimate bias Chanyeol from EXO.The 'fake' triplets trying to get Woo Yoon into Kpop World which is full of....(if you know what I mean and no harm done I'm an EXO-L and Army.Also video up there is what they show to Woo Yoon)

"Finally new kpopperz"Jun Yeong said then hug Woo Yoon tightly jumping around.The student that passing by look at them with judging face of course.Woo Yoon,she too jumping with Jun Yeong.She just follow Jun Yeong.

"I don't know why you guys drag her into Kpop srsly I now we're Korean but---"

"Don't be jealous sweet heart they're way more handsome than your crush"Yee Rin cut Ji Yeon word make she gasped when Yee Rin talk about her crush.

"No,he didn't!He is the most handsome guy I ever see"

"Yes,my Chanyeol is more handsome than and your crush is short"

"Whatever"Ji Yeon said now they both have staring contest.Then,Hyo Mi and Yoon Mi have to drag them before they late.When,they arrive at class with loud appearance.Jungkook just look at them,raised his eyebrows upon seeing Woo Yoon's red face.Woo Yoon not even greet Jungkook since she's too absorb.Jungkook frown when seeing Woo Yoon squealing and giggling like kid.

"They are soooo cute"Jun Yeong said then pinch Woo Yoon's check earn a glare from Woo Yoon.

"It hurt you know"

"But they're so cute"

"But why me?"

"Because I want too"Jun Yeong said like it's not a big deal.

"And Woo Yoon don't touch my Chanyeol and Hyun Ae's"Yee Rin said with her red face upon seeing her bias and squealing...again(*sigh*)

"I won't touch yours ok,I already have mine"Woo Yoon said make the triplets asking Woo Yoon who is her bias.The other just shook their head.

"Why,you guys dragging her into Kpop?"Hyo Mi said actually they all like Kpop but not like the triplets they just like their song.

"Before you dragged Ha Yoon and now Woo Yoon,I don't know what to do with you guys"Yoon Mi said then let out a deep sigh.

"But Ha Yoon not really a successful,she's only interest in Kim Woo Bin and the other models like srsly.I know models are hot but they were hotter"Yee Rin said.

"Look at Woo Yoon,we SUCCESS to drag her into Kpop,look at her"Yee Rin word make the other look at Woo Yoon who is squealing and giggling like an idiot.They just shook their head.Jungkook just watch them from far.He still remember when the 'triplets' drag her girlfriend,Ha Yoon into Kpop but Ha Yoon more interest in models,it was hazard,he was really really jealous.Ha Yoon couldn't stop talking about the models.

Especially Kim Woo Bin,he got into 'have to kill' in Jungkook's list.Also when Ha Yoon really like someone,she just forget 'someone special' around her make Jungkook mad.That he gave Ha Yoon silent treatment but he lose since Ha Yoon is really good at silent treatment so he just to bear with it.

Also,Ha Yoon sometimes compare him with Kim Woo Bin.And Ha Yoon keep fangirling when Woo Bin appeared in 'The Heirs'.He didn't watch it at all why?Because he don't want to see Kim Woo Bin's face.
Jungkook just sigh upon remember Ha Yoon interested in Kim Woo Bin.

"It's happening again"Jungkook whisper to himself.When recess time,of course Woo Yoon go to the garden but she can't take her eyes from her phone stalking her new bias.Jungkook just sit beside her,Woo Yoon didn't realize at all.

"Are they that hot?"Jungkook ask Woo Yoon judging her.When,he ask out of blue make Woo Yoon jump a little.Woo Yoon just nod to Jungkook's question.Then,she squealing and hitting Jungkook.

"It hurts"Jungkook whine.

"I know just the same like my poor heart"Woo Yoon said then continue to hit Jungkook.

"They're not that hot"

"Yes,they are"

"No"

"YES!!"Woo Yoon said then they both death glare at each other.

"Let me see if they're that hot"Jungkook said then Woo Yoon who is excited show to him.Jungkook frown upon seeing them.

"I can do better than them"

"How in what way?Cause you not going to beat them up"

"Well in dancing--"

"You can dance.I'm shock"Woo Yoon fake gasped upon hearing Jungkook's statement then roll her eyes.

"Well,I can dance,rap and singing"

"Oh really?then show me"Woo Yoon said then raised an eyebrow at Jungkook,challenging him.But what Woo Yoon didn't know is that Jungkook is really competitive,he can't bear when losing to someone even a girl.

"Then,I will dance to beat them up"

"Yeah right,what ever you do,the answer will be no"

"You don't know my moves yet"Jungkook said then show Woo Yoon his moves(You know in 'Baepsae').Woo Yoon's mouth hanging on her jaw.

"So still no"Jungkook said after finish show to Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon look like in deep thought with open.Jungkook snap his finger.

"Yup still no"

"Really?"Jungkook raised eyebrow at Woo Yoon.

"Yup"Woo Yoon said actually she was awestruck by Jungkook's moves when she remember it she blush.Her face is burning up tbh.

"Really?"

"YES!"

"Are you sure?Then why---"

"Just stop asking okay,I was awestruck by you?!?!"Woo Yoon shouted at Jungkook.Jungkook just smirk at Woo Yoon's statement.Woo Yoon dumbfounded by what she was saying.This is what happen when someone keep asking.

"So---"

"I know what you're thinking don't do it.....I know that you want to tease me just don't"

Jungkook laugh out loud want to piss Woo Yoon off.Woo Yoon just death glare to Jungkook.Jungkook just shrug it off.Woo Yoon just walk away from Jungkook.

"Yah!Wait"Jungkook said then run to Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon just walk.

"You should see your face when you watch me dancing"

"Shut up!"When Woo Yoon said that Jungkook just laugh harder holding his stomach and kneeling in front of Woo Yoon while laughing.Woo Yoon just fold her arm on her chest.

"You know you're being over-react a LOT"Woo Yoon said while tapping her feet.

"Just like you"

"Stop that"Woo Yoon whine to Jungkook.

"THAT'S,I'M OUT"Woo Yoon said then walk away leaving Jungkook behind who is still laughing.