Chapter 6

Empty

Author's note:This chapter contain a lot of curse words and I'm sorry if I insult your feeling.Enjoy


As day passes,Jungkook got close with Woo Yoon.Jungkook's friend feel thankful to Woo Yoon because bring Jungkook to life before he's like a living dead body in other word zombie.Jungkook before he never smile but now he smile often and they always hang out together when recess.

"Is that an ugly pig?"A girl said to the picture that contain a skinny girl and plump girl.Woo Yoon stiffen upon hearing that word.Jungkook see that Woo Yoon stiffen he's wondering why Woo Yoon suddenly become stiff.

"Be quiet if not I will punish you"The teacher said.Woo Yoon shiver in fear,her eyes start to become teary as she remember the past she close her eyes try to prevent herself from crying.

Flashback.....
A family were sitting at the table waiting for the food then a really plump girl serve them food not even dare to look at them eyes.There's a woman,man and a girl,they wait patiently as the plump girl serve their food.The other only give the plump girl cold look but the girl flash a smile to her.After the plump girl serve their food she quietly stood beside the table.Then the woman look at the food upleasent look appear on her face,she take the food throw on the floor.The plump girl gulped and shivered in fear she knew she just make a mistake.The girl shocked by her mother's action.

"You stupid wh*re can't you do your work properly!!!!!!"The woman scream.The plump girl just close her eyes not wanting the tears fall.

"Mom,Woo Yoon didn't do anything wrong you're the one who searching her fault"The girl protecting Woo Yoon in stern voice.

"Honey,the spoon that the sl*t bring is dirty"

"Mom she didn't deserve being call like that she have pride and Woo Yoon is your daughter"

"If I knew she would become like this I would just kill her when she small,I can't believe she's coming from my stomach,I'm just hoping that she would die quietly or not exist in this world"

"Mom if she didn't born in this world then I will not born into this world and she deserve being treat like human you treat her like animal---worse than animal"

"That sl*t didn't deserve being treat like human I would treat dirt better than her but she didn't deserve any right to treat kindly and you will receive 'punishment' after this understand that!!!"The woman yelled at Woo Yoon,Woo Yoon just nodded.

"Mom,I don't understand why you punish her alone even when I'm the one who make mistake she's the one who will receive the punishment it's not fair if you want to punish her,punish me together with her"

"Honey,you didn't deserve that you easy to break look at that ugly pig she will never break no matter what happen"The woman hissed at Woo Yoon.The other maid just smirk at Woo Yoon agreeing with what the woman said.

"Dad can you help me?"The girl begging to her father who is eating quietly.

"Why would I help you when you want me to protect that sl*t she deserve to being treat like that just look at her I just want to cut her skin like pig"The man said and countinue to eating quietly.

"Actually that sl*t should be thankful to you because if you didn't beg to us that sl*t will be sleeping at the street"The woman said sweetly to the girl.

"But what she deserve to treat like this"

"Just look at that sl*t body and you,body like that sl*t deserve being treat like this in fact if you didn't here I would treat that sl*t worser"

After eating,the girl banging to the door of big room.Begging to her mom to open the door.

"MOM,OPEN THE DOOR!!!!STOP TREAT WOO YOON LIKE THAT!!!!!"The girl tried to open the door but it locked from the inside.She wanted to cry but if she give up now Woo Yoon will be in danger.She running to her father.

"Dad please me give the key please"The girl begging to her father.Her tears fall on her cheek.She felt her leg want gave out but she fight back.

"If I give you the key you will stop your mom and I will do worser that she will die tonight"The man said coldly to the girl.The girl running back to the room start to banging to the door again harder.She worried about Woo Yoon.

"Mom,please stop"The girl said fell on her knee crying.Then the door open reveal the woman had satisfied on her face.

"Know you can go to comfort that sl*t"The woman said and walk away without looking back.Woo Yoon were standing then fell on her knee her palm on the floor.Let the tears fell uncontrollably on the floor.The girl running to Woo Yoon sit infront of her.Look at her body full of bruised and blood because of their mom.She look at her bruise her tears fell uncontrollably.She still can't believe that someone who called mom to them did this to Woo Yoon.They never hurt her they don't even dare to hurt strand of her hair.She carefully touched Woo Yoon bruise,Woo Yoon flinced in pain.

"Lets just...runaway from here I can't stand seeing you like this being treat like this everyday"The girl cry harder upon look at Woo Yoon state.

"No....it will make you selfish"Woo Yoon said weakly.

"I'M BEING SELFISH?!?!?! LOOK AT YOU,YOONIE!! YOU BEING TREAT LIKE THIS,YOU SLEEP IN BASEMENT WITHOUT BLANKET OR PILLOW TO PREVENT YOU FROM COLDNESS,THE MAIDS DIDN'T EVEN GIVE YOU ANY FOOD,YOU BEING TREAT LIKE DIRT WHEN I'M THE ONE WHO MAKE MISTAKE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WILL RECEIVE THE PUNISHMENT,THEY ABUSE YOU,YOU BEING TREAT INDIFFRENTLY,YOONIE YOU ALMOST DIED ONCE AND YET YOU CALL ME SELFISH JUST LOOK AT YOUR SITUATION!!!!"The girl roar at Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon just smile weakly at the girl.Woo Yoon wipe her tears away.

"You will not survive outside"Woo Yoon said weakly to her.The girl can't stop crying.

"I would rather die than seeing you being treat like this everyday"

"I would rather being treat like this everyday than seeing you die"

"But you can die if you being treat like this everyday"

"Even if I die it will bring not impact in fact they will be happy"

"What about me?You going to leave your own sister alone who's going to play with me or take care of me like you use to"The girl burst.Woo Yoon just hugged the girl to comfort her.The girl hugged her tightly.

"You are the worst sister ever you didn't deserve to treat like this"The girl whisper to Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon just smile at her sister statement.
End flashback.......

"Teacher can I go to the comfort room?"Woo Yoon ask the teacher prevent herself to crying.

"It is-----"

"Yes"Woo Yoon just cut the teacher word and dashing to the comfort room.Jungkook worry about Woo Yoon,he just feel something wrong with her.As the lesson begin,Jungkook can't focus at all because he worry about Woo Yoon.Then,Woo Yoon come back but her eyes red and a little puffy she just keep her head low heading to her desk.Her friend are worry about her but they know if they ask her questions she will not answer their question so they just keep quiet.

"Look like someone is crying"A girl said out loud.The whole class laugh at Woo Yoon

"Shut up!Stop talking about Woo Yoon if I heard any word about her I'll rip your mouth off from your face"Jungkook said loud enough to the whole class.Then the whole class fall into dead silence.Jungkook eyeing at Woo Yoon,Woo Yoon just put her head on the desk.