Chapter 5

Empty

As time passes Woo Yoon got close with her new friend.Then they head to their class when the recess time end.When Woo Yoon come in Jungkook just stare at Woo Yoon his friend keep convince him that Woo Yoon isn't Ha Yoon but he keep denying the truth he want to believe that Woo Yoon is Ha Yoon.Jungkook now that Woo Yoon and Ha Yoon are different.Ha Yoon hair is shoulder-lenght while Woo Yoon hair is chest-lenght.Also Ha Yoon is always happy,bubbly and always smile even though her situation is opposite but Woo Yoon is quiet,mature and secretive.But Jungkook still denying the fact that Woo Yoon isn't Ha Yoon.

Woo Yoon suddenly felt uncomfortable when she enter the class she look around found Jungkook staring straight into her eyes.They make an eye contact for a moment but Woo Yoon broke the eye contact since she felt uncomfortable.Woo Yoon felt guilty to him,the guiltiness start to eating her heart.

"Woo Yoon is your house far from this school?"Ji Yeon ask her.

"No it's not that far actually"

"Did you live alone?"Yoon Mi since they all curious about Woo Yoon background.

"No but my parents live abroad so I live with maids"Woo Yoon said now she feel comfortable to talk about her background but when they ask about her past and her parents make she shiver in fear.

"Cool,how about we go out this weekend?"Jun Yeong suggest the other just nod agreeing with Jun Yeong.Woo Yoon don't want to because her parent make some rules for her if she didn't stick to rule she will be punish.They all look at her with sparkle in their eyes make Woo Yoon flustered.

"O-okay"Woo Yoon answer make they jump a little the other student ignore their presence since Ji Yeon's group as known the weird and childish group so the other students don't want to get close with them but that what Woo Yoon like about them they not afraid to show the world their true self while the other wear their facade and searching people weakness to win.

"Then this weekend we meet at Woo Yoon's house"Ha Yoon said.

"No you can't!"Woo Yoon don't want to know where she live also she's forbidden to bring friends to her house.

"Really...then we meet in front school this weekend okay Woo Yoon"Hyun Ae said to Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon just nod to Hyun Ae word.

As day passes,Woo Yoon start to show them her childish and wierd side but they like it since it show that Woo Yoon really comfortable around them.She has open her facade to show them her real side.When the weekend they go out like they promise to and they had a lot of fun especilly Woo Yoon since she never go out with her friends.She was so happy.Jungkook still denying the fact that Woo Yoon isn't Ha Yoon but he never speak to Woo Yoon he just stare at Woo Yoon.

Woo Yoon and her friend step in the class giggling and talking to each other like always Jungkook just stare at Woo Yoon.When they sit at their place still talking to each other.Woo Yoon can't stop smiling when she with them they just her happiness back to her.

"I hate you"Jun Yeong whining to Yee Rin.

"I love you too"Yee Rin said to Jun Yeong make Jun Yeong whine more.Their word make Woo Yoon remember about she and 'someone' play around.

Suddenly,Jungkook head to Woo Yoon's desk the other student look at him like he lost his own mind since that was the first time he approach people after Ha Yoon left him.Woo Yoon look at him with questioning look.Jungkook show her his sweet smile make she flustered.While the female students roll their eyes and shot a glare at Woo Yoon.

"He must lost his mind"Woo Yoon heard Yee Rin talking to Jun Yeong.

"Ha Yoon,let's eat together when recess"Jungkook said to Woo Yoon.She realise that Jungkook still didn't accept the fact that she isn't Ha Yoon.She have to make Jungkook to accept the fact that she's not Ha Yoon but Woo Yoon,it's her responsible to make him accept it.

"Jungkook she's---"

"It's okay Ji Yeon"Woo Yoon said to Ji Yeon,she just sigh and nod to Woo Yoon.

"Sure let's eat together at garden when recess"Woo Yoon said then smile at him make his face lit up.

"Thanks,Ha Yoonie"Jungkook said excitedly then go sit at his place,he can't stop smiling like before when Ha Yoon left him.

When recess time,like Jungkook said Woo Yoon waiting for Jungkook while she's waiting she's petting a cat,she just smile at the cat's action her finger.Jungkook look at Woo Yoon playing with cat he stop for a moment,he remember that Ha Yoon is scared of cats that she wouldn't even dare to go close to it but Woo Yoon is different.

"Jungkook you here"Woo Yoon said to him,he just nod.It was awkward Jungkook didn't know what to say like he used to before when he's around with Ha Yoon.Woo Yoon decided to speak first.

"Jungkook,you should stop believe that I'm Ha Yoon,you should believe that I'm Woo Yoon"Woo Yoon said to him,he just shake his head.Woo Yoon sigh.

"Listen,Kookie you know that Ha Yoon isn't by your side"Woo Yoon use his nickname like Ha Yoon used when she call him,she were the one who created his nickname for him.

"No you still by my side"Jungkook said to her.Woo Yoon take something in her pocket then she take Jungkook's hand put the thing in his hand close it after she put the thing.Jungkook look at his hand it was Ha Yoon and his couple ring it was Ha Yoon's.His eyes become teary but he hold it back.

"You should believe that Ha Yoon isn't by your side anymore but she will always stay in your heart and never leave your heart"

"Where did you get this?"

"It was from Ha Yoon,she want to give you this.You should stop denying it Kookie,she really like you,when you give it to her she not stop talking about it,she will clean it everyday she take care of it really well Jungkook"Woo Yoon said to him.He fall into silence just staring at Ha Yoon's ring.He always wear it he never think to throw it or take it off.Then he put the ring in his uniform pocket.

"Sorry for bring a lot of trouble..Woo Yoon..I'm really sorry"Jungkook said to Woo Yoon.Woo Yoon just smile,she succes to make Jungkook accept the fact that Ha Yoon is gone.

"It's okay,Jungkook I don't care about it anyway we still can become friend,right?"Woo Yoon said to him.Jungkook smile back to her.Accepting the fact that Ha Yoon is gone by his side but still stay in his heart.