Thank You

A Breath Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

3:45 p.m. Wednesday 

"Ok, I swear I'll call his parents if he doesn't show up tomorrow." Chanyeol made sure each of his friends heard him as students walked out the hallways into the courtyard outside. I kept a distance from Sehun's boyfriends and Kyungsoo leaving just enough room to eavesdrop into their conversation. There were talking about Sehun's absense from school and how they haven't been able to get a hold of him. A couple snotty little brats pushed me around, shoving me as hard as they could, trying to make their way into the gaps of the guys to flaunt and flirt. 

"Oppa! Let's go to the arcade tonight, there's a little get together there around eight o'clock ish." Chaeyoung, a cheerleader, clung onto Jongdae's arm trying to get his attention. I threw up in my mouth as she laid her head against his shoulder. Jongdae seemed to be used to the skinship as he leaned in also. 

"Yeah, you guys should go! It'll be fun. And maybe bring Sehun too?" Dahyun, the school's grimy little cheerleading captain added her two cents walking alongside Jongin. That girl is so desperate. 

"Yeah maybe." He only smiled at her and walked away further reaching Kyungsoo who was busy fighting off another annoying cheerleader named Mina. Every chance they got, they would try to get close to the guys. Only Kyungsoo seemed to be the only one annoyed at their clinginess. All the other guys of course didn't mind a little skinship. Chanyeol and Baekhyun already had their arms around other minions. Dahyun who seemed to be shocked about Jongin's unfriendliness walked a bit slower than the group. She seemed to miss walking along someone's side. Cough, cough...Oh Sehun. They dated for nearly a year before breaking up last summer. Everyone knew, not that I cared. Thank god, they broke up. Each passing period, I'd see him making out with the girl. At lunch, before class, after class. Blahhh. Disgust. I don't mind seeing couples kiss or hold hands, but they overdid it. In the beginning of the semester, I had caught Sehun making out with another girl in the hallways, and saw Dahyun crying as she witnessed the same scene. She was in the bathroom for a very long time. 

"Hey guys, I'll catch you guys later. I'm going home." Kyungsoo yelled and waved after getting Mina off his shoulder. 

"Yeah me too. Let me know if anyone gets a hold of the devil." Jongin added before leaving with Kyungsoo. 

The other guys disappeared into their cars and drove off with the speed of lightning. I got onto the crowded bus that would soon bring me home. Thinking about what Jongdae said earlier had me thinking that Sehun really did vanish just like Monday night when I attempted to say thank you. He didn't come to school yesterday either. Unlike his boyfriends, I knew he was in town. I just couldn't figure out why he wasn't showing up to school. I still had to thank him for his kind deed too. 


12:11 p.m. Thursday

 

I had lunch on the stairs today because the canteen overwhelmed me. I don't know why, but it just did. I wanted to eat peacefully so I decided to sit here and eat my bento box. It was quiet in the hallways compared to the room full of gossiping students. Today's weather was bright and sunny. I sat in front of a window where it displayed the front courtyard. Nobody was able to spot me as I made my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter