Twinsies

A Breath Away
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

6:45 a.m.. Friday

 

I woke up just in time for breakfast. Last night before bed, I practically begged my lovely sister to make me food before school. It's been so long since she's done that so she couldn't say no. After ten minutes of begging, Hye Rin unnie gave in. I found her in the kitchen as I made my way out the bedroom and immediately smelled deliciousness. I spotted bacon on a plate and grabbed a piece before sitting down. 

"Yah! I already made your plate over there." she yelled out. 

"You can never have enough bacon in your life." I replied as I picked up my fork to chow down on the heavenly pieces of savory bacon already laid on my plate. 

"Juice?" unnie asked while examing the fridge.

"Yes please!" my mouth full of food.

"What are you going to do after school? You get out at twelve right?" she asked as she finally made her way next to me. 

"I don't know, sleep."

"Sleep is for the weak." she poured a cup of apple juice for me. 

"I am weak, so it pertains to me." she straight-faced me before smiling. 

We ate our breakfast and got out the house before 7:05. Hye Rin decided that because she was already up, she mind as well drop me off too before going for a morning jog at the gym. Luckily school was only a five minute distance from my house if you drove. The student parking lot was located on the side of the school, leaving the front for buses, and drop-offs. However, instead I told unnie to drop me off near the student parking lot because that side would be the closest to my locker. We did have to wait a bit because there was a line full of students trying to park their cars. 

Hye Rin decided to drive around a little bit because the line seemed to not go anywhere. As we did so, I saw a familiar group of friends standing next to each other by a couple cars. The Jonglings sat on the hoods of a black car while Baekhyun sat outside of a truck with Dahyun and a couple of her little friends. Kyungsoo was nowhere to be found. And the other two, well they just pulled up. Sehun had fashionably arrived in Chanyeol's BMW. He got out the car wearing a grey hoodie coated with a black bomber jacker, dark ripped jeans. vans, and a snapback. Because it was a half day, the school usually allowed the students to dress up in casual wear. 

I instantly regretted my decision. I literally wore the exact same outfit as Sehun. Only, instead of a grey hoodie, I wore a grey vneck, though it was covered because I buttoned my bomber jacket all the way up. I shook my head vigorously. I couldn't believe I just pulled the same outfit as that jerk, minus the snapback too. But still, you'd think we got up and coordinated our outfits together before school if you had seen us. I managed to get out the car after thanking my sister without letting the bullies know. Before heading to my locker, I made a slight change in my direction as I decided to go to the nurse's office for some medicine. 

After a couple minutes, I headed towards my locker and regretted going to the nurse immediately. All the guys I've been trying to avoid just showed up at their usual spot, Sehun's locker. How could I be so stupid?! I should've known they'd be there since it was almost time to go to homeroom. I heaved a sigh, threw my backpa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter