7

Second Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Hello everyone!! Today's episode of DOTS was so good, it made me cry. I'm just to emotional kekeke. Before you read this chapter please do me a favor and check out my friend's story. Send her some love for me please, comment that you're one of my readers and please subscribe and up vote. In return, I will do double updates this weekend. Kisses! xoxo<3<3<3 Love you guys! Click the link.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1092408/forever-on-my-mind-romance-you-exo-chanyeol

 

"Hyekyo-unnie. Are you okay?"

I woke up to the sound of Yuri's voice, I realized that I was in my room as my eyes flickered open.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"I was talking to you while you were in the restroom when you passed out all of a sudden. I think you should get checked out, this is not normal."

"Hmm...it was all a dream."

Yuri raised her eyebrows at my statement.

"What was all a dream?" she asked.

"Um...nothing." I lied. I couldn't find the words to tell her that I dreamt about getting back together with her brother. 

"Let me go and get you some water to drink. Oppa is with the kids, they're playing downstairs."

I nodded my head and thanked Yuri as she left my room.

Here I was, left alone to my own thoughts and feelings. Although it all felt real, I can't shake away the fact that I'm still not ready to face whatever feelings I may still have for Joongki. I know it's love but with it, i feel excrutiating pain. The idea that he's the father of my children hurts even more because I know that he never loved me.

"If it was all a dream, this also means that he didn't ask for me to be with him again and he didn't threaten to take the twins away from me." I thought to myself.

Yuri came back with a glass of water followed by the twins and Joongk who I think, looked concerned but then again I'm still a little loopy from randomly knocking out. I should really take a vacation.

"Mommy are you okay? You were out for a long time." asked Lorraine as she sat beside me on my bed.

"I'm fine honey. You and Jinki should play downstairs with Aunt Yuri, I'm going to talk to your Appa."

They nodded their heads and Yuri gave me a knowing look before going downstairs with them.

"You should sit." I told Joongki as I patted the space beside me.

He sat down and looked at me, his expressioin was like a poker face. I couldn't tell how he was feeling.

"So, what's our arrangement?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" he replied.

Sometimes, he can be a little slow.

"You, me, and the twins." I told him.

"Move in with me at the old house." he said.

I was so shocked that I almost spilled the glass of water in my hand.

"Are you crazy?" I asked.

"Relax, I know that you don't want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter