Something..

That Words...

 

Yongbae almost fall from the bed after got surprised when there is another person beside him when he open his eyes that morning. After he gain his consciousness, he just realized that person is Jiyong and he is in Jiyong’s room. His head suffer some dizziness because of the sudden shocked, makes him laid back on the bed. He glares at the alarm clock on the side table. It’s 5.15am,still early to get up”, he thought. He turn to face Jiyong, who is sleeping soundly beside him. “Huh..I almost got a heart attack thinking that I slept with a girl. He is too cute to be consider as a guy.” murmured Yongbae. While he is trying to get some more sleep, Jiyong’s hand suddenly wrapping him tightly and moving closer to him. He startled when noticed Jiyong’s face just too close when he turn to look at him. He stay straight, freezing. Jiyong doesn’t seems to awake and Yongbae really doesn’t know what he should do in that kind of situation. Seeing how well Jiyong is sleeping makes him hasitant to wake him up. So, at the end he just close his eyes even though his heart flustered so much being in that position.

 

Jiyong wake up with a confusion that morning when he touches something muscular besides him. “What is this? Why this pillow is so hard?” he murmured, still feels too lazy to open his eyes. But the curiosity makes him eager to know and he slowly open his eyes. It takes a few second before his vision clearly captured the image beside him, and his eyes wide open after realized that ‘pillow’ is Yongbae’s stomach. He quickly move his hand from touching Yongbae and gap himself from Yongbae’s body. He get up and sit straight, try to calm himself from the unexpected incident. He looks at Yongbae, how he wish Yongbae is still in a deep sleep to aware about what is happening at that moment. But his heart about to explode when he heard familiar voice coming from that person.

“Finally…Arrghh…my body is aching so much. I barely move because of you.” said Yongbae while stretching his body. Jiyong try so hard to cover his embarrassment. He can feels his adrenaline rushing in his whole body that cause his heart beats faster than its normal rate. He step down from the bed and quickly heading to the bathroom. He doesn’t want Yongbae to notice anything and that is the only way to hide his feeling.

 

“What was happened last night? Hope there is no other shameful incident happened while we were sleeping.” Jiyong looks at his reflection in the mirror. His face blushing and ears becoming red because of the embarrassment. He soak his face in the cold water hoping it could help to cool down the heat inside his body.

“Calm down Jiyong…nothing happened. It’s normal for someone accidentally touched the other when sharing a bed.” he thought himself.

Twenty minutes later, Jiyong enter the room after encourage himself that there was nothing happened between them. However, his heart begin to flutter once he saw Yongbae with a messy hair, wearing nothing unless a short pant, exposing his muscular body walking directly to him.

“Can I borrow a towel and some cloth? I forgot to bring mine last night since I was rushing to come here.” he grinned.

“Ah..Owh…yes..wait the second.” Jiyong heading to his closet and search a pair of cloth and towel for Yongbae to use.

“Here…You can wear this one. It’s new.” Jiyong hands over towel, one black jeans and white long sleeves turtle neck shirt to Yongbae.

“Just give me the used one. It doesn’t have to be new.” said Yongbae feeling guilty.

“It’s ok. You can have that. I have a lot of the new stuff which I don’t remember when I bought it. Take it as a present from me to you.” said Jiyong while smiling brightly.

“Huh..now you bragging being rich huh? Ok..thank you. Don’t you ever ask them back.” Yongbae throw mischievous laughter.

 

************************************

“Hey Jiyong…wait for me!!”

Jiyong and Yongbae turn around when hearing Dara calling from behind.

“Eh..Yongbae, you are here too?” asked Dara when she getting closer.

“Hi Dara..why are you going out so early today? If I’m not mistaken today your class will be start on the afternoon, right?” asked Jiyong a bit confused to see Dara in front of his house at early in the morning.

“Hmm..I have a group discussion this morning. So, I’ve decided to go with you. That is why I come here. But why Yongbae is here too. Are you slept over last night?” asked Dara looking at Yongbae.

“Yaaahh…why are you asked him like that? I invited him to come last night.” said Jiyong

“What’s wrong? I’m just asking.” said Dara

“Enough you too. Don’t fight on the road . People might be disturbed hearing your loud voice. Yes, I came last night to discuss our assignment, so since it was already late I had decided to stay. Are you leaving nearby, Dara?” said Yongbae, try to make a brief explanation.

“Yes, just a block away.” Dara staring at both of them, noticing that they are wearing the same outfit. “What is this? Both of you look like a couple with this outfit.” she said bluntly, expressing her thought. Both of them look very stunning with matching turtle neck shirt. Jiyong wearing the same type like Yongbae is wearing but the color is different. Yongbae wearing white matched with black jeans and Jiyong choose to wear black with dark blue jeans.

“Not everyone with the same cloth is a couple, you silly.” Jiyong rubbing Dara’s head.

“Let me sit in the middle. We can be a turtle neck trio.” She said cheerfully since she also wearing a turtle neck shirt in purple color. Yongbae just giggle beside her.

 

The noisy classroom covers with silent when the two of them step in. All eyes in that room focusing on the two best bestfriend and the sound of whispering can be heard a few second after.

“Is there something wrong? Why everybody keep staring at us?” Jiyong a bit confused.

“I don’t know, maybe you look so good looking with this style.” Yongbae smile at him.

Jiyong blown his cheeks make him looks so adorable. “I really don’t understand these people.” he complained.

“Hey you…what are you looking at? Is there any problem?” Jiyong can’t stand anymore. He pointed the person who is sitting infront of him, which keep glancing over them. “Never see such a handsome man like us?” he bragging. That person just stay silent without saying anything.

“Jiyong, Yongbae…you look stunning today.” one girl shout from the corner of the class, while giving them thumbs up and the group of female student clapping together. Jiyong and Yongbae look at the person while smiling and nod their head as saying thank you. While Jiyong still widely smiling towards them Yongbae feels a bit embarrass with that situation. These people never give him attention before he gets to know Jiyong. So, having sudden attention like that make him uncomfortable. 

********************************************

The last class already finished and all the student rushing themselves to leave the classroom as soon as possible.

“So, are we gonna stay at the library today?” asked Jiyong.

“I think we just borrow some reference books then back to our house to do the assignment. No need to stay there, how is it?” Yongbae suggest.

“So, would you stay in my house again today?” asked Jiyong with full of hope.

“Hmm…since last night I already been there, so today I think I need to return back to my home. My parents would be concern if I stay there every night.” said Yongbae in guilt.

“Really? Hmm…” Jiyong bring his face down. Try to hide his disappointment.

Yongbae could sense a changes on Jiyong’s face. After what he saw last night, he really doesn’t want Jiyong to stay alone in that house, but he also can’t stay there to accompany Jiyong. His mind busily thinking what is the better way he could do for that guy, and suddenly that idea come out in his mind.

“Jiyong, would you like to come to my house? It is not as big as yours, but I really want you to come.” Yongbae’s voice crack up, a bit nervous on that invitation because he never offer anyone before. Jiyong head up and giving a deep stares on Yongbae.

“Is it ok for me to come?” asked Jiyong still doubting on what Yongbae is saying.

“Why not? I am very sure my parents won’t mind. I will let them know earlier if you agreed.” said Yongbae try to persuade.

“Are you serious Yongbae? I’m glad to accept this invitation. I really want to know where you are staying before.” Jiyong can’t hold his excitement and smile lavishly towards Yongbae. “Let’s go, hurry up..can’t wait to see your place.” he said while holding Yongbae’s arm, leaving the classroom while humming a cheerful song.

They walking along the path, heading to Yongbae’s residence. Jiyong busily looking around try to remember any possible landmark so that he will not misguided if someday he has to go there by himself.

“Waahhh…Yongbae, this place is nice. So lively and interesting. Please bring me here often. I never has a chance to see interesting places in Korea because I left to Japan since I’m young.” he said excitedly looking at the bustling road and all the shops they pass by.

“Do you think I know the interesting places? My routine life is boring, remember?” Yongbae release a chuckle beside Jiyong.

“Someday, you and me…let’s go to have some fun..together. We go every place that we never been before…ok?” asked Jiyong while looking directly to Yongbae, who is already heading two steps ahead. Yongbae turns around, walking backward while facing Jiyong. He staring the other without saying anything. The gaze from Yongbae that beaming over him makes  Jiyong flustered. “What? Did I said something wrong?” asked Jiyong, worried. Yongbae just shook his head, bitting his lips before carving a little smile towards Jiyong.
“Hurry up…we are almost there.” said Yongbae and turn back to continue walking.

“That words….How come it so much similar?” Yongbae’s thought silently.