Together Again...

That Words...


“Jiyong, wait!!!”
Yongbae quickly pull Jiyong into his arms and hug him tightly. Jiyong startled. That was something that he never expect Yongbae would do.
“I know this seems inappropriate right now. But, I don’t want to make the same mistake again. I don’t know when I will get the chance to say this to you, so listen carefully…Ji, I know I had wasting so much time of thinking. I should just grabbed you when you turned away on that day. All this years, I keep regretting and lived in guiltiness. I didn’t expect that you would left me like that. Every day I do pray that I can meet you again, to ask for your forgiveness, to tell you that you are someone that I treasure the most. I don’t care either you are gay or not. I will never judged you again. I just want us to be friend again because more or less, you had already be part of my life. I don’t want us to act like stranger……and…..and……and I miss you a lot. I know it sounded cheesy but I really am. How hard I want to deny but I can’t. I’m really glad that I found you back.” Yongbae still hold Jiyong tightly, doesn’t want to lose the grip. Jiyong could feels Yongbae is shivering. He slowly bring his arm to return back the hug.
“Yongbae, are you ok? I don’t know what to say. It’s surprised me but I am very glad to know that. All these while, I thought I’m the only one who think about you. But, I’m also at fault. I never had a courage to call you. I’m just waiting for it to be happened without trying anything. I’m sorry.” said Jiyong while caressing Yongbae’s back. His tears start to forming in his eyes. He’s been very grateful being in the arms of his best friend again.
 
They stay like that for awhile, try to calm their own heart until Jiyong speak up.
“Yongbae, I think you can release your arms now.” said Jiyong.
Yongbae quickly pull back his arms and try to cover his embarrassment. Jiyong just smile looking at Yongbae’s reaction.
“I think it’s time for me to go. You should get a rest.” said Jiyong towards Yongbae.
“Ji…” Yongbae’s voice crack up. “It’s already late. You can sleep here if you want. I won’t mind.” he added. He really doesn’t want Jiyong to go. He thought it would be better if they can be together more longer. Jiyong just staring at Yongbae. That is something that he want to hear years back then, being hold up from leaving. Because of the excitement he pull Yongbae back for a hug. “Haisshhh…what should I do, since you’re insists. Don’t be regrets. I had a bad sleeping habit. Don’t blame me if you fall down from your bed tomorrow morning.” he said excitedly.
“That’s my line, you silly.” Yongbae chuckles.
 
They are lying side by side on the bed while focusing on the empty white ceiling.
“I’m still can’t believe that I’ve got a chance to lay beside you like this again.” confess Jiyong suddenly. “I thought it’s over. You know what? I just returned from Korea yesterday and you know where I went after my last meeting? Huh…your house. I went to your house, but no one there. I thought you have moved out.” expressed Jiyong.
“You did? My parents still there. Maybe there were out when you came.” said Yongbae. “But, it’s quite interesting. Actually, I did it too. Before I came here, I went to your house. I don’t know why. But, I keep asking myself, is there any possibilities to meet you again. I think that  is also the reason why I accept this job even though I have no confident staying in this foreign country.” said Yongbae. He turn his head to look at Jiyong when there is no response received from him and he smile. “You sleepy head, how come you can easily sleeping when I am talking to you?” Yongbae can’t help from gazing Jiyong’s face. Jiyong’s little snored makes him remember all the good thing in the past.“Your style might be different, but actually you didn’t change at all. I’m glad that you’re here and what makes me really grateful is you didn’t push me away like what I had did to you. Thank you Ji. Thank you for being here.” Yongbae slowly close his eyes. That night he manage to sleep soundly without worry about tomorrow.
 
**********************************
 
The sun shines bright and dazzling directly towards Jiyong’s face. Jiyong let out a groans before open his eyes. Looking at unfamiliar place makes him wake up in hurry. “Where am I?” His head still sleepy to think more until he noticed a piece of paper that stuck on the side table. He grab that paper and read silently.
 
“Hey sleepy head, morning. I’m heading to work first since you doesn’t seems to wake up. Don’t cry. You are a manager anyway, so no need to hurry. Clean yourself up and you can choose any cloth that you want in the wardrobe. I’ve prepared  breakfast so don’t forget to eat. See you later…”
 
Jiyong smile when he came to his senses. He looks around, he never been happier staying at the small room like this. All because its Yongbae’s. “He’s still the same, always neat and tidy.” smile still plastered on his lips. He glance over the alarm clock and it’s already 9.00 am. “Oh my, I’m late.” He quickly step down from the bed and heading directly to the bathroom to clean himself. After completely dress up, he walk to the dining table where the breakfast has been served by Yongbae and find another piece of paper that stuck underneath of the plate.
 
"Finish eating? Good!!! Don’t forget to clean that dish. :P"
 
Jiyong just can’t hold his smile when he wash that dish. Without waiting any longer he hurriedly heading to the front door where a small envelope that plastered on the door is waiting for him. Another words was written on it.
 
“Hold on. Here is the key. Since that I’m still single, so I let you to keep this so you can come again whenever you want. Don’t forget to lock that door.”
 
“Haishhhhh…since when he become cute like this?” Jiyong can’t handle it anymore. He can’t even hold his smile that become widen that makes him looks like a fool. After he pretty sure the door has been locked he quickly leave the house and heading to the office. He cannot wait to see Yongbae again.
 
*****************************************
Jiyong finally reached his office. From far, he noticed Yongbae is having conversation with Daesung. Seeing him already bring a good feeling. He try to control his excitement and walk normally to his room. Yongbae take a glance towards him when Jiyong passed by and nodded with a smile. 
“Wow…you are extra happy today and you look a bit different.” Said Soo Hyuk when noticed Jiyong entered his room while humming cheerfully. “What actually happened last night?” Asked Soo hyuk while following him from behind.
“Nothing happened. My strengths are back, my worries are gone, my tummy is full..and I’m happy. That’s it!” said Jiyong smiling brightly towards Soo Hyuk who looks curious.
“Sometimes I really don’t get you..huh whatever Jiyong. So, about our project, how’s it going? Did you manage to get that sponsor?” asked Soo Hyuk.
“Emm…everything has been going smoothly, don’t worry. We can now focusing on the job itself.” said Jiyong.
“Ok, I will call up for a meeting with our Fashion editor and so on. So get ready.” said Soo Hyuk and Jiyong just nodded with happiness.
“Today should be fine.” he shouted toward Soo Hyuk before that guy lost behind the close door and suddenly his phone ringing showing the incoming message.
 
“Is this your number? I’m afraid if I save it wrongly. ~Yongbae~”


Jiyong smile. He quickly send a reply to it.
What should I do about you? Don’t makes me looks like a fool. I keep smiling since woke up this morning. By the way, thank you for the breakfast and yes, I wear your cloth today. Don’t tell everyone.” Replied Jiyong.


I don’t think you’ve answered my question. :p” -Yongbae

Jiyong quickly walk out from his office and look over Yongbae and saw him smiling while focusing on his phone screen. 

“Yongbae, please see me in my room.” Jiyong shouted from far, which makes everyone look at them in surprised. 
“Have you done anything? Why Mr. Kwon want to see you? He rarely call people like that.” Whispered  Daesung toward Yongbae, curious plus worry.
Yongbae just tapping Daesung shoulder “Don’t worry, it’s nothing” and heading to the Jiyong’s room. He trying so hard to hide his smiling face on his way, and once he entered the room he burst into laughter while looking at Jiyong who is standing straight and looking at him with the happiest smile that he ever seen.